Afcon qualifiers today

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Afcon qualifiers today

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Odas wrote:
Cito wrote:
Odas wrote:I wonder what Seychelles did to not lose this game in South Africa (SA) after losing at home. I thought victory was already cemented for SA in this one. Wow!
The 6-0 was in SouthAfrica and this game was in Seychelles.
And SA is a very bipolar team that blows quite hot and cold.
Thanks for the correction - bro. I don't know how I reversed the sequence. Brain saying one thing and fingers doing another :lol: :lol: :lol:
poor critical thinking . odas how old are you? you cannot even read , write and understand simple English
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

maceo4 wrote:
Odas wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Odas wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
Odas wrote:
Kabalega wrote:Today na today!
When is Nigeria's game?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Why do you want to know?
The jujumen want to start working at the start
Juju-men working for, or against Nigeria?
odas, don't ever make a post on any thread i open , if you are on about posting trash , as well as derailing the thread
IDIIOT! This Site does not belong to you. You have no choice or control as to what I do here.

The only choice you have is to not post at all and to go look at your dog in the "nyashi" as it defecates feces
Now you are calling someone an "IDIIOT" for the exact same thing that you do....interesting :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
What do I do? I don't insult people or try to put words in people's mouth and hence I often ask for clarifications so I can know how to proceed. In addition, when I CROSS the line, I always apologize.

In your case, you twisted what I said to satisfy your intension(s) and when I expressed my concern, you stood your ground. I am not interested in people like you, so I moved-on. Even now, I think I am violating my own RULE by responding to you.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

odas is one sensitive sisiboy..kai bobo just catch feelings big time ..see explanation to the troll mace :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Odas wrote: What do I do? I don't insult people or try to put words in people's mouth and hence I often ask for clarifications so I can know how to proceed. In addition, when I CROSS the line, I always apologize.

In your case, you twisted what I said to satisfy your intension(s) and when I expressed my concern, you stood your ground. I am not interested in people like you, so I moved-on. Even now, I think I am violating my own RULE by responding to you.
You do insult, you do everything you accuse others of, stop acting holier than thou. And you tried to tell me the same thing BP told you, and now suddenly you know that the forum is free for anybody to post to anybody.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:odas is one sensitive sisiboy..kai bobo just catch feelings big time ..see explanation to the troll mace :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hey! Im not a troll...ewu, now you trolling me :veryangry:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Odas wrote:
Cito wrote:
Odas wrote:I wonder what Seychelles did to not lose this game in South Africa (SA) after losing at home. I thought victory was already cemented for SA in this one. Wow!
The 6-0 was in SouthAfrica and this game was in Seychelles.
And SA is a very bipolar team that blows quite hot and cold.
Thanks for the correction - bro. I don't know how I reversed the sequence. Brain saying one thing and fingers doing another :lol: :lol: :lol:
poor critical thinking . odas how old are you? you cannot even read , write and understand simple English
Again you are an IDIIOT! At moment, you are the one derailing your THREAD. Do you see how useless you are?

Well, let me help you derail your thread. Please why were you looking at your dog's nyash while it was pooping (defecating feces)? Were/are you interested in doing something to it?

Be careful oldboy, the dog might BITE you :lol: :lol: :lol: Hehehehehe :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Oh, remember to PUT OIL before trying
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

proclaimjesus02 wrote:
Odas wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Odas wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
Odas wrote:
Kabalega wrote:Today na today!
When is Nigeria's game?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Why do you want to know?
The jujumen want to start working at the start
Juju-men working for, or against Nigeria?
odas, don't ever make a post on any thread i open , if you are on about posting trash , as well as derailing the thread
IDIIOT! This Site does not belong to you. You have no choice or control as to what I do here.

The only choice you have is to not post at all and to go look at your dog in the "nyashi" as it defecates feces
Not cool sir.
Why not - Sir? For the person I referred to, or used it for (Bigpokey24), it is more than COOL.