FRANCE VS GERMANY (2-1)FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: FRANCE VS GERMANY (2-1)FT

Post by anikulapo »

Molue Conductor wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
theYemster wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
theYemster wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Full time and what a game.

Germany will rue all the excellent chances they blew in the first half
What's Germany's record since Ozil retired? :)

At least you can't blame him now.

What was Germany’s record at the World Cup with Ozil? What’s Arsenal’s record without Ozil?

Dude go swallow another ball of Amala .... useless troll :D
I'm not trying to prove that Ozil is the solution, I'm only showing that he isn't necessarily the problem like you've been making him out to be.

It shows how stats can be manipulated both ways.

You’re again talking nonsense and comparing apples to oranges. Was Germany’s problem lack of chance creation in this game or the game against Holland? Again your comprehension deficit is clear for all to see :idea:

Ozil was not missed and losing against the world champs on a controversial PK in the last minute is not a disaster . Clearly you didn’t watch the game but have the nerve to make noise ..: Abeg go siddon

As usual you no sabi football but only specialize in trolling
This doesn't help you case one bit if you look at Ozil's WC stats

Stats? What’s this one trying to say :rotf: :rotf:

Bia Rudolf take a deep breath and head back to the forest ... I know you desperately wanna join the Reindeer games, but bruh grow some antlers first nah :taunt: ..: you’re making no sense here :ohmy:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

anikulapo wrote:
theYemster wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
theYemster wrote:

What was Germany’s record at the World Cup with Ozil? What’s Arsenal’s record without Ozil?

I'm not trying to prove that Ozil is the solution, I'm only showing that he isn't necessarily the problem like you've been making him out to be.

You’re again talking nonsense and comparing apples to oranges. Was Germany’s problem lack of chance creation in this game or the game against Holland? Again your comprehension deficit is clear for all to see :idea:

Ozil was not missed and losing against the world champs on a controversial PK in the last minute is not a disaster . Clearly you didn’t watch the game but have the nerve to make noise ..: Abeg go siddon

Again what is Germany's record since Ozil retired? How many goals have they scored in their past few games?

Now you're claiming chances created wasn't the problem when you never seemed to care about that when Ozil was in the team. You blamed him regardless even in games when chances were created and missed. He never carried the team you claimed, well apply the same standards now.

You're utterly shameless.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Molue Conductor wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
theYemster wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
theYemster wrote:

Don't mind the shameless twat. He rubbished is when we used that excuse if chances created to defend Ozil's performances.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

theYemster wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
theYemster wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
theYemster wrote:

Again what is Germany's record since Ozil retired? How many goals have they scored in their past few games?

Now you're claiming chances created wasn't the problem when you never seemed to care about that when Ozil was in the team. You blamed him regardless even in games when chances were created and missed. He never carried the team you claimed, well apply the same standards now.

You're utterly shameless.
Again you’re clearly retarded.

Anyway you know nothing about football but just here to troll so why am I surprised. You are comparing losses to France and a resurgent Dutch team to losses to Mexico and SK? Are you an Idiota with no functioning brain cells?

Did you watch the games at all or did and have no clue?

Again the noise about that worthless bug eyed twat is that he is a chance creator, right? The point was that his worth is useless because they created great chances WITHOUT him ?

Again you are a moron .... simple logic is beyond you .... OLODO :roll:

If they were struggling for creativity then one could even make a case for his absence you senseless clown .... Gosh you are dumb :rotf:

Again since Arsenal have done well without Mezut, now justify why he is being paid £400K per week you brain dead ignoramus :rotf: :rotf: no wonder Waffi slaps you around at every opportunity
Last edited by anikulapo on Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

theYemster wrote:
Molue Conductor wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
theYemster wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
theYemster wrote:

Don't mind the shameless twat. He rubbished is when we used that excuse if chances created to defend Ozil's performances.

AGAIN,

You are a brainless goat :rotf:

When morons like you and your ilk make claims about Ozil is it for defensive prowess, goal scoring, dictating tempo, hustle and energy? I mean what is it ?

It’s always about chance creation right?

So to break it down for a simpleton and boorish fool like you, the point was made that Germany did not miss the lone thing it’s claimed he provided!!

Matter of fact they played really well and created multiple chances (ON THE ROAD) against the defending champions and only lost via a last minute controversial PK.

I mean even to a Bonafide dunce like you, why is that so hard to understand ? How does that show that they missed Ozil? Ode :rotf:

Okay let’s use the same argument with Arsenal now you moron. Arsenal came out firing and had their best result of the season against Fulham on the road, pouring in five goals, so I guess I shouldn’t hear of the Great Mezzy any more, right?

Dumb Twat :rotf: :rotf: just go find ya level at Idumota .... Ode :mrgreen:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

“I should not have said sh*t, but crap,” he admitted. "My opinion of Mesut is clear: I wanted to make a point of diverting the conversation back towards sport. I wanted to divert it away from racism and integration."

Ozil has since quit the international game amid accusations of institutional racism, though Germany’s fortunes have not picked up any. Indeed, Low’s side face the prospect of being relegated from the top tier of Nations League sides after suffering successive defeats against Netherlands and France over the course of the previous week.

At the time, this was welcomed by the Bayern boss, who told Sport Bild: “He had been playing sh*t for years.

“He last won a tackle before the 2014 World Cup. And now he and his sh*tty performance hide behind this picture.

“Whenever [Bayern] played against Arsenal, we played over him because we knew that was their weak point.

“His 35 million followers - that don't exist in the real world - are convinced he has played sublimely when he completes a pass.

“The development in our country is a catastrophe. You have to go back to what it is: sport. And from a sporting point of view, Ozil has no place in the national team for years.”

And oh one last slap from Hoeness :rotf: :rotf:

MLK.