Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:35 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Zim 1- Drc 1
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:30 pm
Posts: 22210
Africas third ranked team couldnt beat us home and away :thumbs:

_________________
Winky D and Gemma
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rXWMqXWfwK0


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Zim 1- Drc 1
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:49 pm
Posts: 41059
Location: Pennsylvania
Samora Machel wrote:
Africas third ranked team couldnt beat us home and away :thumbs:


Your boys are 1 win away from qualifying. Congrats in advance :thumbs:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Zim 1- Drc 1
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:30 pm
Posts: 22210
green4life wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:
Africas third ranked team couldnt beat us home and away :thumbs:


Your boys are 1 win away from qualifying. Congrats in advance :thumbs:


Thanks chief. :thumbs: We arent ready to tango with the big boys civ, Nigeria, cameroon but kwia kwia teams like uganda and kenya we will beat mercilessly

_________________
Winky D and Gemma
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rXWMqXWfwK0


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Zim 1- Drc 1
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:44 pm
Posts: 14199
Location: Here
Samora Machel wrote:
green4life wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:
Africas third ranked team couldnt beat us home and away :thumbs:


Your boys are 1 win away from qualifying. Congrats in advance :thumbs:


Thanks chief. :thumbs: We arent ready to tango with the big boys civ, Nigeria, cameroon but kwia kwia teams like uganda and kenya we will beat mercilessly

In case you missed it, Uganda Cranes are back to to the top of African footie.
The funding and organization has finally risen up to support the talent. You saw how the Cranes made easy meat of your southern African bredas, Lesotho. Underrate them at your own peril.

You should have seen the fear in Lesotho's coach when he saw Edrissa Lubega about to come on for Uganda for the final 20 minutes. :laugh: Priceless! :D

BTW, do not mention Uganda and Kenya in the same sentence. It just shows how clueless you are about African footie. :taunt:

_________________
"The young Walt Disney was sacked because he lacked imagination. They advised Marilyn Monroe to become a secretary and Elvis to go back to driving a lorry."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Zim 1- Drc 1
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:30 pm
Posts: 22210
Kabalega wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:
green4life wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:
Africas third ranked team couldnt beat us home and away :thumbs:


Your boys are 1 win away from qualifying. Congrats in advance :thumbs:


Thanks chief. :thumbs: We arent ready to tango with the big boys civ, Nigeria, cameroon but kwia kwia teams like uganda and kenya we will beat mercilessly

In case you missed it, Uganda Cranes are back to to the top of African footie.
The funding and organization has finally risen up to support the talent. You saw how the Cranes made easy meat of your southern African bredas, Lesotho. Underrate them at your own peril.

You should have seen the fear in Lesotho's coach when he saw Edrissa Lubega about to come on for Uganda for the final 20 minutes. :laugh: Priceless! :D

BTW, do not mention Uganda and Kenya in the same sentence. It just shows how clueless you are about African footie. :taunt:


:thumbs:
I wish your boys well chief

_________________
Winky D and Gemma
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rXWMqXWfwK0


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], lacidi, maceo4, Siddonlook11, zee and 34 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group