CONGRATS TO ROHR & SE. Afcon here we come

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
CONGRATS TO ROHR & SE. Afcon here we come

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

After 5yrs of trying we will qualify for AFCON,it was all about 6points and you got them all. Jackazzes might not like the looks of it but our SE are certainly on the front foot. Well done Boys! :clap: :clap: :clap:
OCCUPY NFF!!
9jaMan
Egg
Egg
Re: CONGRATS TO ROHR & SE. Afcon here we come

Post by 9jaMan »

:thumbs: SE balling
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:After 5yrs of trying we will qualify for AFCON,it was all about 6points and you got them all. Jackazzes might not like the looks of it but our SE are certainly on the front foot. Well done Boys! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Getting the six points is very nice, indeed
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Missing AFCONs the way we have been missing them is a crime.

Heads should have rolled.

I don't even know what AFCON REALLY feels like right now. I remember there used to be a very strong rhythm to this thing, you would go into the tournament, you would come out, you would 'feel' your position, whether you were favourites or not.

The build up to the tournament would be intense, even before qualifying.

This just feels weird. Abeg, failing to qualify for this thing is not a small matter, it destroys our football a little every time.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

6 points still up for grabs but looking GOOD
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

pajimoh wrote:6 points still up for grabs but looking GOOD
I think a point from 6 is good enough to qualify.

I don't mean mathematically, but realistically. If we can't get 1 point from six (while playing Seychelles at home), then I don't think we would do much in Cameroon anyway.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Tbite wrote:
pajimoh wrote:6 points still up for grabs but looking GOOD
I think a point from 6 is good enough to qualify.

I don't mean mathematically, but realistically. If we can't get 1 point from six (while playing Seychelles at home), then I don't think we would do much in Cameroon anyway.
We’re getting all 6 remaining points.
OCCUPY NFF!!
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Next stop South Africa. Great character building result today!