AFCON 2019 whala dey

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
AFCON 2019 whala dey

Post by Bigpokey24 »

who here in their honest opinion, will sit down for 90 mins, and watch Madagasca vs Muritania? Uganda vs Lesotho etc..oboy I go only watch the likes of naija if we get some of these kwekwe teams..oboy the tournament go get as e be
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: AFCON 2019 whala dey

Post by Ekorian »

I applaud CAF. The games are meant for uber drivers and jobless folks that spend 16 hours daily on CE irritating everyone. Are you familiar with such person.( just a rhetorical question)
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Bigpokey24 wrote:who here in their honest opinion, will sit down for 90 mins, and watch Madagasca vs Muritania? Uganda vs Lesotho etc..oboy I go only watch the likes of naija if we get some of these kwekwe teams..oboy the tournament go get as e be
You, kongi and yemibrassiere. With princess providing the refreshments. It's not like y'all got gaddem jobs.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Ekorian wrote:I applaud CAF. The games are meant for uber drivers and jobless folks that spend 16 hours daily on CE irritating everyone. Are you familiar with such person.( just a rhetorical question)
in 2018 some men still dey wash woman pata..you sabi them?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Ekorian wrote:I applaud CAF. The games are meant for uber drivers and jobless folks that spend 16 hours daily on CE irritating everyone. Are you familiar with such person.( just a rhetorical question)

:rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Bia, but you told me that you wash your boyfriend's. Does that make you more of a man?
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Bigpokey24 wrote:who here in their honest opinion, will sit down for 90 mins, and watch Madagasca vs Muritania? Uganda vs Lesotho etc..oboy I go only watch the likes of naija if we get some of these kwekwe teams..oboy the tournament go get as e be
I saw Uganda vs Lesotho and Libya vs Nigeria, the Lesotho games had better footie.

Let's just forget the head to head records which Uganda has an advantage over 9ja, the last of which was a win in 9ja.
Look at position 1 Onyango vs Uzoho! Seriously?
Uganda have not let in any goal this whole campaign while Lesotho got draws before these loses with their young squad.

Meanwhile, Nigeria is playing a team that lost their coach a week before the qualifiers and are not even playing at home in Libya.
I hope 9ja qualifies and meets Mauritania or Madagascar, heck even Kenya, so they can teach you footballing lessons.

You cannot even spell Madagascar or Mauritania with spell checking common all over the place. :lol: :lol: Meschew!
Last edited by Kabalega on Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I am glad many are seeing, or already knew who "mumu Bigpokey24" is. Hmm, I thank God-oo!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: .

Post by Odas »

Kabalega wrote:
I saw Uganda vs Lesotho and Libya vs Nigeria, there the Lesotho games had better footie.

Let's just forget the head to head records which Uganda has an advantage over 9ja, the last of which was a win in 9ja.
Look at potion 1 Onyango vs Uzoho! Seriously?
Uganda have not let in any goal this whole campaign while Lesotho got draws before these loses with their young squad.

Meanwhile, Nigeria is playing a team that lost their coach a week before the qualifiers and are not even playing at home in Libya.
I hope 9ja qualifies and meets Mauritania or Madagascar, heck even Kenya,r so they can teach you footballing lessons.

You cannot even spell Madagascar or Mauritania with spell checking common all over the place. :lol: :lol: Meschew!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: ... and he boasts of having a high level of "critical thinking skill", as well as being good in English language. Kai, he keeps exposing himself.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

:lol:
Ekorian wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Bia, but you told me that you wash your boyfriend's. Does that make you more of a man?
:lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: ... he also puts OIL in his nyash (butt), according to some people
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Mscheew! Anyway, make I comot for dis thread, jare!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Dam see how thread turn to so mwthing else. I now for my people
olu
Egg
Egg
Re: .

Post by olu »

Kabalega is getting bold because Uganda has produced a good goalie for the first time in almost 30 years. That's what happens when your team begins to achieve a little success after decades of under acheiving. He probably won't let us rest with his posts if Uganda by some miracle happens to qualify for the world cup.
Kabalega wrote:
I saw Uganda vs Lesotho and Libya vs Nigeria, the Lesotho games had better footie.

Look at position 1 Onyango vs Uzoho! Seriously?

I hope 9ja qualifies and meets Mauritania or Madagascar, heck even Kenya, so they can teach you footballing lessons.