Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:32 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:30 am 

Ekorian wrote:
SA have not lost in 4 games in this qualifier and have scored 8 while conceding 0 in the process.
I'll celebrate a narrow away victory with Don Perignon! A win is a win....

The fact that they drew 0-0 against Libya at home then again to Sychelles 0-0 away and 6 of their goals came against Seychelles in the home fixture shows that they are not as good as the stats show and if Nigeria make it hard for them they can be beaten.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:04 am 

Eaglezbeak wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
SA have not lost in 4 games in this qualifier and have scored 8 while conceding 0 in the process.

The fact that they drew 0-0 against Libya at home then again to Sychelles 0-0 away and 6 of their goals came against Seychelles in the home fixture shows that they are not as good as the stats show and if Nigeria make it hard for them they can be beaten.
Kpom.
In all this, the only thing making SA look good is their 2-0 away victory over Nigeria.
The only thing making us look bad is our 2-0 loss at home to them.
Na we do ourself that day, but we have gone a long way in rectifying the problem.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:27 am 
Site Admin

Damunk wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
Ekorian wrote:

Kpom.
In all this, the only thing making SA look good is their 2-0 away victory over Nigeria.
The only thing making us look bad is our 2-0 loss at home to them.
Na we do ourself that day, but we have gone a long way in rectifying the problem.

True but 4 games without conceding a goal no be joke o especially when you consider the fact that one of those games was in Nigeria. With that said when we meet them in SA water must find level. Dem must hear am...

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:43 pm 

Ekorian wrote:

I take it the Don is bringing this drink. Otherwise make you look the bottle well well to make sure it is Dom Perignon!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:12 pm 

Polly wrote:
Ekorian wrote:

I take it the Don is bringing this drink. Otherwise make you look the bottle well well to make sure it is Dom Perignon!

:lol: :lol:
Our starting 11 in our game against SA were Akpeyi; Shehu, Awaziem, Ekong, Elderson; Onazi, Ndidi, Etebo; Simon, Iwobi & Iheanacho.
That was 16 months ago and a lot has changed since then but I'm still cautiously optimistic.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:19 am 

Ekorian wrote:
Polly wrote:
Ekorian wrote:

Our starting 11 in our game against SA were Akpeyi; Shehu, Awaziem, Ekong, Elderson; Onazi, Ndidi, Etebo; Simon, Iwobi & Iheanacho.
That was 16 months ago and a lot has changed since then but I'm still cautiously optimistic.
Hmmmm.
A whole lot! :thumb:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:38 pm 

Damunk wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
Polly wrote:
Ekorian wrote:

Hmmmm.
A whole lot! :thumb:

Changing for the best :clap: