Where can I buy that jersey?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kimbo5c0Ak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMAchpi46lA

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:53 am 

ohenhen1 wrote:
Where can I buy that jersey?

From anyone selling it :sneaky: :taunt:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:10 pm 

Nigeria V Argentina . The best match in the same tournament.

"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:23 pm 

Sir V wrote:
Nigeria V Argentina . The best match in the same tournament.

Kai, this was in the days when we were Nigeria and were known for our attacking football. See constant pressure and attack from our men. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:36 pm 

Boy oh boy
I get chills again watching this squad
Talk about a TEAM

― OSWALD CHAMBERS, Baffled to Fight Better

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:31 pm 

Baii wrote:
Boy oh boy
Talk about a TEAM
I tell you!
These guys were so confident.
Fearless.
I don't think we fully appreciated them at the time.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:26 pm 

Damunk wrote:
Baii wrote:
Boy oh boy
Talk about a TEAM
I tell you!
These guys were so confident.
Fearless.
I don't think we fully appreciated them at the time.

YEAH! TOP CLASS TEAM!!!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:36 pm 

That's the generation that some CE clowns were calling overrated. Their glaring confidence alone tells you the whole story.

----------------------------------------------------------------
"If you are tribalistic you have no right to complain about racism!!!"
* Kingsley Moghalu * Omoyele Sowore * Fela Durotoye *

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:10 pm 

YemiBrazil wrote:
That's the generation that some CE clowns were calling overrated. Their glaring confidence alone tells you the whole story.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:18 pm 

Was there a beef between Amokachi and Oliseh? I can see them avoiding each other strenuously in the clip.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:26 pm 

DIMKA76 wrote:
Was there a beef between Amokachi and Oliseh? I can see them avoiding each other strenuously in the clip.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Who did Oliseh not have a beef with at any given time? :mrgreen:

I don suffa no be small
Upon say I get sense
Poverty no good at all o
Na him make I join dis business

- Osuofia - I Go Chop Your Dollar

Sinequanon - AKA shanequa - The autistic crybaby troll of CE. Whaaaa! Ah ain't talkin' to you no mo' cuz you hoit ma feelens :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:49 pm 

DIMKA76 wrote:

I was in the team that went for this competittion....there was no beef between the two. Sunny came in from Italy for this particular match and left same night after the match.

There was a lot of shenanigans going.on the camp prior to the Japan game over money and we were about to boycott the Japan match which was the.first match.

I will post my diary of the tournament which i did for complete sports later.
But Oliseh ruffled a lot of peoples feather...we had been.having series of meetings where it appeared the NFA at the tine did not want to pay matxh bonus, sayibg that the team should share the winning fee of we win the cup..as of that was guaranteed. On top of that the body was trying to be funny with the World Cup money fron US94 which the team was yet to receive.

Oliseh breezed in on the day of match,i think he came the night before, but attended what was about the third meeting where the team had given.the board its terms and ultimatum. But when.Oliseh breezed in and was told what was going on...he retorted , everyone must be stupid to still be attending this meeting....he lambasted everyone for being mugus. I remember late Uche Okafor turned to me and said Bolaji, can you hear what that small boy just said.....rubbishing everything the team has tried to achieve through the meetings.

It was not a beef per se because the likes of Oliseh, Amo, JJ, Ikpeba were in the yoing yuppie group, they all tend to hang togethee. They were the new breed in europe who had solid contracts with massive earning power and could bow stand up to the likes of Keshi. There was a kibe between these two groups.

Amo was a quiet and kind of aloof person, most of the time he was with JJ, both were paired together as room mates. Oliseh stayed for about 24hrs in the camp and was gone to honor his club engagement.

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:02 pm 

oloye wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:

I was in the team that went for this competittion....there was no beef between the two. Sunny came in from Italy for this particular match and left same night after the match.

There was a lot of shenanigans going.on the camp prior to the Japan game over money and we were about to boycott the Japan match which was the.first match.

But Oliseh ruffled a lot of peoples feather...we had been.having series of meetings where it appeared the NFA at the tine did not want to pay matxh bonus, sayibg that the team should share the winning fee of we win the cup..as of that was guaranteed. On top of that the body was trying to be funny with the World Cup money fron US94 which the team was yet to receive.

Oliseh breezed in on the day of match,i think he came the night before, but attended what was about the third meeting where the team had given.the board its terms and ultimatum. But when.Oliseh breezed in and was told what was going on...he retorted , everyone must be stupid to still be attending this meeting....he lambasted everyone for being mugus. I remember late Uche Okafor turned to me and said Bolaji, can you hear what that small boy just said.....rubbishing everything the team has tried to achieve through the meetings.

It was not a beef per se because the likes of Oliseh, Amo, JJ, Ikpeba were in the yoing yuppie group, they all tend to hang togethee. They were the new breed in europe who had solid contracts with massive earning power and could bow stand up to the likes of Keshi. There was a kibe between these two groups.

Amo was a quiet and kind of aloof person, most of the time he was with JJ, both were paired together as room mates. Oliseh stayed for about 24hrs in the camp and was gone to honor his club engagement.

Did you guys ever have words for Okocha for aiming for the sky when shooting? Player that impressed me in this tournament was Siasia. Was it the Argie game we lost on PKs? I remember Amunike and Okocha missing their penalties. One of my close friends Obi screamed (at his TV) at Amunike, "na your pikin dey for post"? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:03 pm 

Can remember that game against japan on eurosport, there was a move against japanese player, okocha killed some high ball with his 1st touch, i mean the way he brought that ball down, the japanese player was lost!

Okocha, easily Nigeria most gifted player ever! Nobody comes close

Marko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:07 pm 

oloye wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:

Oloye,

Thanks for the inside gist. Oliseh is exactly who he is and reports paint an accurate characterization of his personality. Several journalists who are close to the camp when he was a player as well as when he was SE coach affirm those characterizations.

The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:12 pm 

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
oloye wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:

Did you guys ever have words for Okocha for aiming for the sky when shooting? Player that impressed me in this tournament was Siasia. Was it the Argie game we lost on PKs? I remember Amunike and Okocha missing their penalties. One of my close friends Obi screamed (at his TV) at Amunike, "na your pikin dey for post"? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

It was against Mexico.

"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:15 pm 

Sir V wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
oloye wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:

It was against Mexico.

correct....thanks!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:23 pm 

Back then, Naija was a world class team
Today, Naija is a useless team

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:36 pm 

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Did you guys ever have words for Okocha for aiming for the sky when shooting?

Instead of asking Oloye serious questions .... like whether Okocha dribbled him during practice .... or whether Okocha is keenly aware of his height due to having measured it a few times during practice .... and even compassionate questions, like whether he is still in therapy to deal with what Okocha did to him in practice. :)

PS: So ... Oloye ... answer now. :)

Being controversial will lose you some votes. Being genuinely courageous will lose you the election.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:38 pm 

Rawlings wrote:

Back then, it was only 13 years since Ghana's last major trophy.

How time flies. Like play, like play we are all 23 years older.

Being controversial will lose you some votes. Being genuinely courageous will lose you the election.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:49 pm 

The Eagle wrote:
Rawlings wrote:

Back then, it was only 13 years since Ghana's last major trophy.

How time flies. Like play, like play we are all 23 years older.

Why bring a gun to a pen knife fight :tic:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:08 am 

marko wrote:
Can remember that game against japan on eurosport, there was a move against japanese player, okocha killed some high ball with his 1st touch, i mean the way he brought that ball down, the japanese player was lost!

Okocha, easily Nigeria most gifted player ever! Nobody comes close

Okocha was good. I don't know about most gifted player ever. We did have Odegbami and Adokiye and etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kimbo5c0Ak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMAchpi46lA