Nigeria Vs Jpn King Fayed Cup

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria Vs Jpn King Fayed Cup

Post by marko »

ohenhen1 wrote:
marko wrote:Can remember that game against japan on eurosport, there was a move against japanese player, okocha killed some high ball with his 1st touch, i mean the way he brought that ball down, the japanese player was lost!

Okocha, easily Nigeria most gifted player ever! Nobody comes close

Okocha was good. I don't know about most gifted player ever. We did have Odegbami and Adokiye and etc.

Sorry both are not on Okocha level! If Okocha took wise decisions earlier, he would have played for European top teams
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Damunk wrote:
Baii wrote:Boy oh boy
I get chills again watching this squad
Talk about a TEAM
I tell you!
These guys were so confident.
Fearless.
I don't think we fully appreciated them at the time.
What an irony.... I guess they didn't "go and learn or they were playing for inferior clubs".
Last edited by fabio on Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

This team is why we can't take people like john12 and Robbynice seriously.

That team clearly didn't think they were inferior to Argentina.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

marko wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
marko wrote:Can remember that game against japan on eurosport, there was a move against japanese player, okocha killed some high ball with his 1st touch, i mean the way he brought that ball down, the japanese player was lost!

Okocha, easily Nigeria most gifted player ever! Nobody comes close

Okocha was good. I don't know about most gifted player ever. We did have Odegbami and Adokiye and etc.

Sorry both are not on Okocha level! If Okocha took wise decisions earlier, he would have played for European top teams
Dude stick to rant and rave, where it is okay to rant on anything. To say that they are not on JJ's level displays a certain inadequate information to judge. Even JJ would not say such. I can swear you never watched those two play for Nigeria save for clips here and there. Geez Marko sometimes you need to pause before you go on the overdrive abi na overkill :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

The way people worship Okocha is just ridiculous. The guy was super talented but was frustrating to watch. He also made bad decisions on the field. If he was that good, he would have been playing for Real Madrid in the Galaticos era and not Bolton wonderers. If you ask me, the best player we had in that generation was Finidi George not JJ
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.