Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:05 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:04 pm
Posts: 42642
I want Chelsea to lose every game they dont play Moses in.

_________________
Image

The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 34211
1naija wrote:
I want Chelsea to lose every game they dont play Moses in.

Kpom


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 28671
kajifu wrote:
1naija wrote:
I want Chelsea to lose every game they dont play Moses in.

Kpom

Of course that will be good for goons. Heck why don't you ask for Spurs to lose evrty games Moses is not selected by Poch? :taunt:

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 28566
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
oloye wrote:
balo wrote:
Morinho said the assistant coach apologized to him and he accepted.

Which showed the guy wasn't out to insult Morinho. Mo is too sensitive.

Jose is.just a sore loser...the very thing that was.done to him he jas done to others severally. That 100m dash when Chelsea beat PSG nearly broke the world record.



You dey mind the little gremlin. All he did is make the whole issue all about him :roll:



this Jose and his behavior sef.... after winning so much at a young age, one would expect him to have mellowed, but for where? Assuming he just ignored the guy who ran past him and celebrated, nobody would have noticed self.



Seriously?

How can anyone fault Mou here?

_________________
Image
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 36572
Location: Somewhere
txj wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
oloye wrote:
balo wrote:
Morinho said the assistant coach apologized to him and he accepted.

Which showed the guy wasn't out to insult Morinho. Mo is too sensitive.

Jose is.just a sore loser...the very thing that was.done to him he jas done to others severally. That 100m dash when Chelsea beat PSG nearly broke the world record.



You dey mind the little gremlin. All he did is make the whole issue all about him :roll:



this Jose and his behavior sef.... after winning so much at a young age, one would expect him to have mellowed, but for where? Assuming he just ignored the guy who ran past him and celebrated, nobody would have noticed self.



Seriously?

How can anyone fault Mou here?


What was he gonna do running after the dude like that? Did you hear him admit that he also "made similar mistakes" in his career?

_________________
Image
AFCON 2015 sweet o
Barren for 35 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 28566
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
txj wrote:
Seriously?

How can anyone fault Mou here?


What was he gonna do running after the dude like that? Did you hear him admit that he also "made similar mistakes" in his career?


Yes, and also the context in which he said it. But it was never in reference to this episode.

If he was at fault, why did Chelsea apologize to him? Why did they indicate they would take action against their assistant?

_________________
Image
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:12 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 24126
Location: london
Game of 2 halves, united more dominant in the 2nd hald and should have finished off the game, was afair result though

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 76592
Location: Earth
marko wrote:
Game of 2 halves, united more dominant in the 2nd hald and should have finished off the game, was afair result though

No they weren't..United scored deflected ping pong goals.Chelsea should have wrapped up the game by half time. Thanks to Moratta

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 24126
Location: london
Bigpokey24 wrote:
marko wrote:
Game of 2 halves, united more dominant in the 2nd hald and should have finished off the game, was afair result though

No they weren't..United scored deflected ping pong goals.Chelsea should have wrapped up the game by half time. Thanks to Moratta


Chelsea played the better football but united played well in patches, Martial 2nd was brilliant, on form, he is deadly

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:01 pm
Posts: 25061
Location: Copacabana
Bigpokey24 wrote:
marko wrote:
Game of 2 halves, united more dominant in the 2nd hald and should have finished off the game, was afair result though

No they weren't..United scored deflected ping pong goals.Chelsea should have wrapped up the game by half time. Thanks to Moratta

... and United should have wrapped it up at full time.

_________________
Image
*** Every child is A STAR! ***
SUPER EAGLES - Fly Above the Storm!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------
"If you are tribalistic you have no right to complain about racism!!!"
* Kingsley Moghalu * Omoyele Sowore * Fela Durotoye *


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 28566
marko wrote:
Game of 2 halves, united more dominant in the 2nd hald and should have finished off the game, was afair result though



Not really...United dominated this game tactically and clearly established the basis upon which the game was played...

It's one thing to have possession; its a whole different thing to use it to good effect...

Were sloppy to let Chelsea in on the first goal, and should have put the game out of reach on the counter in the 2nd. Thought Mou left it a little late to sub on Alexis...

_________________
Image
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:49 pm
Posts: 40877
Location: Pennsylvania
txj wrote:
marko wrote:
Game of 2 halves, united more dominant in the 2nd hald and should have finished off the game, was afair result though



Not really...United dominated this game tactically and clearly established the basis upon which the game was played...

It's one thing to have possession; its a whole different thing to use it to good effect...

Were sloppy to let Chelsea in on the first goal, and should have put the game out of reach on the counter in the 2nd. Thought Mou left it a little late to sub on Alexis...


I agree. I feel the Martial sub where he brought on Herriera I think (classic Jose late game tactical defensive sub) is where they lost tactical control on the offensive end. Sometimes you’re better just leaving a player on the pitch to possibly kill off the opposition as opposed to playing it safe. But Jose makes that sub 9 out of 10 times when leading late and it’s worked for him during his career. That said, fortune favors the brave.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:16 am
Posts: 10573
Location: Stamford brigde... Off Fulham RD...
green4life wrote:
txj wrote:
marko wrote:
Game of 2 halves, united more dominant in the 2nd hald and should have finished off the game, was afair result though



Not really...United dominated this game tactically and clearly established the basis upon which the game was played...

It's one thing to have possession; its a whole different thing to use it to good effect...

Were sloppy to let Chelsea in on the first goal, and should have put the game out of reach on the counter in the 2nd. Thought Mou left it a little late to sub on Alexis...


I agree. I feel the Martial sub where he brought on Herriera I think (classic Jose late game tactical defensive sub) is where they lost tactical control on the offensive end. Sometimes you’re better just leaving a player on the pitch to possibly kill off the opposition as opposed to playing it safe. But Jose makes that sub 9 out of 10 times when leading late and it’s worked for him during his career. That said, fortune favors the brave.

Yes CFC had sterile possession in the 1st half, but United sitting back was not really full blown tactical domination IMO. We all knew how United will play but the team did not do enough in the 1st half to trouble united. Willian, Morata, & Kovacic (just in the offensive phase) were a let down for me. Did not move ball quick enough, neither were they decisive enough. Then add Alonso having a poor game.

2nd half, Jose adjusted as any CFC fan (who have watched Jose at CFC for years) should not have been surprised to see. And Yes, Man U should have killed off the game on the counter when 2-1 up.

Sarri & CFC will need to work heavily on how to kill off teams when on the ascendancy.

_________________
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......


64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 76592
Location: Earth
marko wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
marko wrote:
Game of 2 halves, united more dominant in the 2nd hald and should have finished off the game, was afair result though

No they weren't..United scored deflected ping pong goals.Chelsea should have wrapped up the game by half time. Thanks to Moratta


Chelsea played the better football but united played well in patches, Martial 2nd was brilliant, on form, he is deadly

no it wasn't Martial's goal was from a fluke first bad touch

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 43427
Location: Akoko Highlands

_________________
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 43427
Location: Akoko Highlands
1naija wrote:
I want Chelsea to lose every game they dont play Moses in.



Kajifu done stole your ID.

_________________
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 28566
analyzer wrote:
green4life wrote:
txj wrote:
marko wrote:
Game of 2 halves, united more dominant in the 2nd hald and should have finished off the game, was afair result though



Not really...United dominated this game tactically and clearly established the basis upon which the game was played...

It's one thing to have possession; its a whole different thing to use it to good effect...

Were sloppy to let Chelsea in on the first goal, and should have put the game out of reach on the counter in the 2nd. Thought Mou left it a little late to sub on Alexis...


I agree. I feel the Martial sub where he brought on Herriera I think (classic Jose late game tactical defensive sub) is where they lost tactical control on the offensive end. Sometimes you’re better just leaving a player on the pitch to possibly kill off the opposition as opposed to playing it safe. But Jose makes that sub 9 out of 10 times when leading late and it’s worked for him during his career. That said, fortune favors the brave.

Yes CFC had sterile possession in the 1st half, but United sitting back was not really full blown tactical domination IMO. We all knew how United will play but the team did not do enough in the 1st half to trouble united. Willian, Morata, & Kovacic (just in the offensive phase) were a let down for me. Did not move ball quick enough, neither were they decisive enough. Then add Alonso having a poor game.

2nd half, Jose adjusted as any CFC fan (who have watched Jose at CFC for years) should not have been surprised to see. And Yes, Man U should have killed off the game on the counter when 2-1 up.

Sarri & CFC will need to work heavily on how to kill off teams when on the ascendancy.



You can dominate a game tactically from a low block...what that means is that you set the parameters upon which the game is played, ie where you "allow" possession and where you don't...

_________________
Image
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:01 am
Posts: 47257
...the Spaniards have been poor at national level, that translates to their club play too.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Eclipse, Google [Bot], Oguleftie and 24 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group