CHELSEA VS MAN UTD (2-2) FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: CHELSEA VS MAN UTD (1-2) 2H

Post by balo »

If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

anikulapo wrote::rotf: Chelshyt fans going crazy over the delay in substitutions ... love it :rotf:
The time wasting cost them in the end though. My boys didnt play well overall today credit to ManU/ Jose. So I’ll take the point. This is the best game ManU has played all season.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: CHELSEA VS MAN UTD (2-2) FT

Post by balo »

Morinho said the assistant coach apologized to him and he accepted.

Which showed the guy wasn't out to insult Morinho. Mo is too sensitive.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

The way Josie sprang up with the “hold me back” agidi knowing so many would protect him :taunt: :taunt: wan make my ribs ache with laughter.

See small man Fake Agidi.

When Skinny Old Man like Wenger wan wound am see as fear full em eye for that same sideline ... Oloshi .. small chihuahua making noise :mrgreen:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

anikulapo wrote:The way Josie sprang up with the “hold me back” agidi knowing so many would protect him :taunt: :taunt: wan make my ribs ache with laughter.

When Skinny Old Man like Wenger wan wound am see as fear full em eye for that same sideline ... Oloshi .. small chihuahua making noise :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

balo wrote:Morinho said the assistant coach apologized to him and he accepted.

Jose is.just a sore loser...the very thing that was.done to him he jas done to others severally. That 100m dash when Chelsea beat PSG nearly broke the world record.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

oloye wrote:

Jose is.just a sore loser...the very thing that was.done to him he jas done to others severally. That 100m dash when Chelsea beat PSG nearly broke the world record.

You dey mind the little gremlin. All he did is make the whole issue all about him :roll:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

anikulapo wrote:The way Josie sprang up with the “hold me back” agidi knowing so many would protect him :taunt: :taunt: wan make my ribs ache with laughter.

As in... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Hmmmmm, Jose! No comment because I wasn't expecting anything from this match. However, a leopard remains a leopard. Team is shackled!
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

zee wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Kai, Jose
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Ekorian wrote:I'm now begging for a draw
:lol: :lol:

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

YemiBrazil wrote:Hmmmmm, Jose! No comment because I wasn't expecting anything from this match. However, a leopard remains a leopard. Team is shackled!

you guys sef....how can you have a great goalie like DDG, and have conceded more goals than 15 of the 20 teams?
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

anikulapo wrote:
oloye wrote:

You dey mind the little gremlin. All he did is make the whole issue all about him :roll:

this Jose and his behavior sef.... after winning so much at a young age, one would expect him to have mellowed, but for where? Assuming he just ignored the guy who ran past him and celebrated, nobody would have noticed self.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:Hmmmmm, Jose! No comment because I wasn't expecting anything from this match. However, a leopard remains a leopard. Team is shackled!
you guys sef....how can you have a great goalie like DDG, and have conceded more goals than 15 of the 20 teams?
It wasn't so for the past how many seasons but Mr Mourinho decided to make a statement this season :lol: :lol:

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

YemiBrazil wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
It wasn't so for the past how many seasons but Mr Mourinho decided to make a statement this season :lol: :lol:

if younplan to continue leaking goals, please make we trade Peter Cech for DDG. We will appreciate the gesture after we gave you our best player :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
AFCON 2019 sweet o

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
if younplan to continue leaking goals, please make we trade Peter Cech for DDG. We will appreciate the gesture after we gave you our best player :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
:lol: :lol:
You know we don't roll like that. We love Arsenal and I can assure you that we are giving you Lee Grant next season :thumb:

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Absolutely nothing wrong with Mourinho’s reaction, rather inquest should be directed at the lack of reaction from the playing staff. Rudiger was in, in an instant, had it kicked off, he’d have been well placed to sink a few in before the melee is broken up. Where was Pogba, Lukaku, Lindeloff, six foot and more apiece. Imagine that happened with the likes of Keown, Field Marshall, Brigadier General on the battlefield, all would’ve given best and whatever’s left. People ask what’s wrong with United, herein lies the answer.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Coach wrote:Absolutely nothing wrong with Mourinho’s reaction, rather inquest should be directed at the lack of reaction from the playing staff. Rudiger was in, in an instant, had it kicked off, he’d have been well placed to sink a few in before the melee is broken up. Where was Pogba, Lukaku, Lindeloff, six foot and more apiece. Imagine that happened with the likes of Keown, Field Marshall, Brigadier General on the battlefield, all would’ve given best and whatever’s left. People ask what’s wrong with United, herein lies the answer.

craze man....kai, I remember the days of Keane vs Viera, Lauren vs the Nevilles, Ashley Cole vs RVN, even small boy Fabregas vs Sir Alex (wasted pizza, ruined suit) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
AFCON 2019 sweet o

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

balo wrote:
RESPECT..........Mr. Sarri :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

zee wrote:
balo wrote:
RESPECT..........Mr. Sarri :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Mourinho is not wired right. His reaction was totally uncalled for. What is wrong with him? He should learn some lessons about dignity from Mr Sarri.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

All the big teams just dey draw each ..who wins the league will depend on how they beat teams outside the top 6
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved