CHELSEA VS MAN UTD (2-2) FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: CHELSEA VS MAN UTD (2-2) FT

Post by 1naija »

I want Chelsea to lose every game they dont play Moses in.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

1naija wrote:I want Chelsea to lose every game they dont play Moses in.
Kpom
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

kajifu wrote:
Kpom
Of course that will be good for goons. Heck why don't you ask for Spurs to lose evrty games Moses is not selected by Poch? :taunt:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
oloye wrote:
balo wrote:Morinho said the assistant coach apologized to him and he accepted.

Which showed the guy wasn't out to insult Morinho. Mo is too sensitive.
Jose is.just a sore loser...the very thing that was.done to him he jas done to others severally. That 100m dash when Chelsea beat PSG nearly broke the world record.

You dey mind the little gremlin. All he did is make the whole issue all about him :roll:

this Jose and his behavior sef.... after winning so much at a young age, one would expect him to have mellowed, but for where? Assuming he just ignored the guy who ran past him and celebrated, nobody would have noticed self.

Seriously?

How can anyone fault Mou here?
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

txj wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
oloye wrote:
balo wrote:Morinho said the assistant coach apologized to him and he accepted.

Which showed the guy wasn't out to insult Morinho. Mo is too sensitive.
Jose is.just a sore loser...the very thing that was.done to him he jas done to others severally. That 100m dash when Chelsea beat PSG nearly broke the world record.

You dey mind the little gremlin. All he did is make the whole issue all about him :roll:

this Jose and his behavior sef.... after winning so much at a young age, one would expect him to have mellowed, but for where? Assuming he just ignored the guy who ran past him and celebrated, nobody would have noticed self.

Seriously?

What was he gonna do running after the dude like that? Did you hear him admit that he also "made similar mistakes" in his career?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
txj wrote:Seriously?

What was he gonna do running after the dude like that? Did you hear him admit that he also "made similar mistakes" in his career?
Yes, and also the context in which he said it. But it was never in reference to this episode.

If he was at fault, why did Chelsea apologize to him? Why did they indicate they would take action against their assistant?

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Game of 2 halves, united more dominant in the 2nd hald and should have finished off the game, was afair result though
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

marko wrote:Game of 2 halves, united more dominant in the 2nd hald and should have finished off the game, was afair result though
No they weren't..United scored deflected ping pong goals.Chelsea should have wrapped up the game by half time. Thanks to Moratta
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
marko wrote:Game of 2 halves, united more dominant in the 2nd hald and should have finished off the game, was afair result though
No they weren't..United scored deflected ping pong goals.Chelsea should have wrapped up the game by half time. Thanks to Moratta
Chelsea played the better football but united played well in patches, Martial 2nd was brilliant, on form, he is deadly
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
... and United should have wrapped it up at full time.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Not really...United dominated this game tactically and clearly established the basis upon which the game was played...

It's one thing to have possession; its a whole different thing to use it to good effect...

Were sloppy to let Chelsea in on the first goal, and should have put the game out of reach on the counter in the 2nd. Thought Mou left it a little late to sub on Alexis...

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

txj wrote:

Not really...United dominated this game tactically and clearly established the basis upon which the game was played...

It's one thing to have possession; its a whole different thing to use it to good effect...

Were sloppy to let Chelsea in on the first goal, and should have put the game out of reach on the counter in the 2nd. Thought Mou left it a little late to sub on Alexis...
I agree. I feel the Martial sub where he brought on Herriera I think (classic Jose late game tactical defensive sub) is where they lost tactical control on the offensive end. Sometimes you’re better just leaving a player on the pitch to possibly kill off the opposition as opposed to playing it safe. But Jose makes that sub 9 out of 10 times when leading late and it’s worked for him during his career. That said, fortune favors the brave.
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

green4life wrote:
txj wrote:

I agree. I feel the Martial sub where he brought on Herriera I think (classic Jose late game tactical defensive sub) is where they lost tactical control on the offensive end. Sometimes you’re better just leaving a player on the pitch to possibly kill off the opposition as opposed to playing it safe. But Jose makes that sub 9 out of 10 times when leading late and it’s worked for him during his career. That said, fortune favors the brave.
Yes CFC had sterile possession in the 1st half, but United sitting back was not really full blown tactical domination IMO. We all knew how United will play but the team did not do enough in the 1st half to trouble united. Willian, Morata, & Kovacic (just in the offensive phase) were a let down for me. Did not move ball quick enough, neither were they decisive enough. Then add Alonso having a poor game.

2nd half, Jose adjusted as any CFC fan (who have watched Jose at CFC for years) should not have been surprised to see. And Yes, Man U should have killed off the game on the counter when 2-1 up.

Sarri & CFC will need to work heavily on how to kill off teams when on the ascendancy.
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

marko wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Chelsea played the better football but united played well in patches, Martial 2nd was brilliant, on form, he is deadly
no it wasn't Martial's goal was from a fluke first bad touch
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Kajifu done stole your ID.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

analyzer wrote:
green4life wrote:
txj wrote:

Yes CFC had sterile possession in the 1st half, but United sitting back was not really full blown tactical domination IMO. We all knew how United will play but the team did not do enough in the 1st half to trouble united. Willian, Morata, & Kovacic (just in the offensive phase) were a let down for me. Did not move ball quick enough, neither were they decisive enough. Then add Alonso having a poor game.

2nd half, Jose adjusted as any CFC fan (who have watched Jose at CFC for years) should not have been surprised to see. And Yes, Man U should have killed off the game on the counter when 2-1 up.

Sarri & CFC will need to work heavily on how to kill off teams when on the ascendancy.

You can dominate a game tactically from a low block...what that means is that you set the parameters upon which the game is played, ie where you "allow" possession and where you don't...

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...the Spaniards have been poor at national level, that translates to their club play too.