SUCCCES STARTS V WOLVES!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
SUCCCES STARTS V WOLVES!

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Good luck to the boy. He has really worked hard to give himself a better chance to reach his true potential, hopefully we're seeing the new Eto as he has been described in the past. :clap: :clap:
OCCUPY NFF!!
marutimon
Egg
Egg
First league start - Isaac Success

Post by marutimon »

Success starts in Wolverhampton - Watford tie at 16:00!
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: First league start - Isaac Success

Post by zee »

marutimon wrote:Success starts in Wolverhampton - Watford tie at 16:00!
That's my main match today. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Go Isaac :clap: :clap:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SUCCCES STARTS V WOLVES!

OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Wow.! 2 quick goals for watford just like that. Issac doing well as top striker.
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Issac earns a dangerous fk. :clap:
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

HT. There's punishment for those that say Issac is lazy, he's been all over the pitch helping his team and looks very fit. I now agree that he's ready for that central roll for SE maybe after AFCON as we look to the wc qualifiers.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

First league start for Omeruo against Valencia as well.
I am happy
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Isaac is balling big time today........sets up a teammate for the 3rd and the clown just chops the good chance.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Issac with a great run and pass but the guy he passed to didn't come to work today.
OCCUPY NFF!!
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Dammy wrote:First league start for Omeruo against Valencia as well.
1-0 for Omeruo's team :thumbs: :thumbs:
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

zee wrote:
Omeruo goes off injured. Shame as he was having a good game.
I am happy
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Dammy wrote:
zee wrote:
Omeruo goes off injured. Shame as he was having a good game.
And his team concedes in the 85th min...............deflected shot.

1-1.........I hope that they don't lose a match that was winnable when Omeruo was playing.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Guys, what is Starting a thread and populating with tons of response by yourself a clear proof of?

I tell you what, if this is not a clear proof of having no gaddem job, I don't know what is.
Last edited by 1naija on Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

1naija wrote:Guys, what is Starting a thread and populating with tons of response a clear proof of?

I tell you what, if this is not a clear proof of having no gaddem job, I don't know what is.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :-x
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Omerio's team defense has fallen apart since he left the pitch.
They are likely to concede a 2nd goal.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

1naija wrote:Guys, what is Starting a thread and populating with tons of response by yourself a clear proof of?

I'm an Agent. Why did u not go to your 7 eleven job interview? :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

FT.......................1-1.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Success is very cerebral, he barely put a foot wrong today even though he was not spectacular.

It was evident even when he came on for SE, the guy now plays a team game and is always passing to team mates when they are better positioned.

The old Success would not do this, and the vast majority of those who play for SE, do not do this.

I would say after Mikel and Iwobi, that Success seems to be the most cerebral player we have. Iheanacho also isn't bad, but he is too slow and his touch often lets him down.
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Success had a good game. He makes full backs work hard and drops in deep to overload the midfield nicely and he sees good passes.

I think he needs to do more in terms of getting into the box quickly when his team has the ball.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

vancity eagle wrote:Success is very cerebral, he barely put a foot wrong today even though he was not spectacular.

It was evident even when he came on for SE, the guy now plays a team game and is always passing to team mates when they are better positioned.

The old Success would not do this, and the vast majority of those who play for SE, do not do this.

I would say after Mikel and Iwobi, that Success seems to be the most cerebral player we have. Iheanacho also isn't bad, but he is too slow and his touch often lets him down.
Well said! I was also very impressed the way he moved deep into the Midfield to get balls and set up his team mates. He didnt do anything spectacular but his work rate was amazing.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

1naija wrote:Guys, what is Starting a thread and populating with tons of response by yourself a clear proof of?

If you have a well payed job you can spend the weekend doing what ever well I do :sneaky:
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Eaglezbeak wrote:

If you have a well payed job you can spend the weekend doing what ever well I do :sneaky:
Translation: if your oga is off on weekends you can spend it playing on the phone at your security job instead of watching the parking lot like you are supposed to be doing.

Besides, we are talking about Kongi here. The word job is not in his vocabulary talk less having one.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.