Osihmen Hangs x2

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Osihmen Hangs x2

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Thinks it's his 5th goal since he started playing regularly. Abeg, somebori go find the video and post am Joor. :clap: :clap: :clap:
OCCUPY NFF!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Osihmen Hangs x2

Post by ohenhen1 »

We need a friendly match played in Uyo in November against Benin republic or Togo or even Niger republic.

I think that is #4.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

What club is he playing for? I thought he was at VFL Wolfsburg?
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

[/video]
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

4 in the league, 1 in non league play, total of 5 goals.

RSC Charleroi

Young players got to play, Belgian league is a good league.

DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

:shock: 2 tap ins
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

DIMKA76 wrote::shock: 2 tap ins
I knew it. The floodgates have been open. Haters about to flood this place.
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

ohenhen1 wrote:We need a friendly match played in Uyo in November against Benin republic or Togo or even Niger republic.

I think that is #4.
You want Onuachu invited in the thread just abovr this one, now its Osihmen you want invited to Uyo. Are you a match agent or just dreaming? The chances of Osihmen and Onuachu getting invited to SE for the game is literally zero for now.
OCCUPY NFF!!
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

He played ok considering the fact that he's new in the team, didn't have a preseason and was played out of position. He started the game as a wing forward then got moved to the middle as the main striker after ~80 mins.

5 goals for a crap team and player of the month for them. I think he'll come good.

Interestingly he got rejected by Zulte Waregem after having trials with them earlier this summer. Way to show them what they missed out on.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:We need a friendly match played in Uyo in November against Benin republic or Togo or even Niger republic.

I think that is #4.
You want Onuachu invited in the thread just abovr this one, now its Osihmen you want invited to Uyo. Are you a match agent or just dreaming? The chances of Osihmen and Onuachu getting invited to SE for the game is literally zero for now.
Why can't we have both invited for a friendly?

Also invite Awoniyi. Friendlies are mean't to test new players. So that we don't have to use them in a competitive game if they are not good enough.

mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

niyi wrote:He played ok considering the fact that he's new in the team, didn't have a preseason and was played out of position. He started the game as a wing forward then got moved to the middle as the main striker after ~80 mins.

5 goals for a crap team and player of the month for them. I think he'll come good.

Interestingly he got rejected by Zulte Waregem after having trials with them earlier this summer. Way to show them what they missed out on.

Great point!
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

ohenhen1 wrote:

I think that is #4.

Also invite Awoniyi. Friendlies are mean't to test new players. So that we don't have to use them in a competitive game if they are not good enough.

We can't be inviting folks just for the sake of it. Right now Awoniyi hasn't EARNED a call-up. I would think that Anthony Ujah, Paul Onuachu and Osihmen are the players that are knocking on the door, judging by their current form. Also, we haven't fully integrated Isaac Success into the swing of things.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Players like Tim Weah were not established before they were called up. Uzoho is a perfect example of that. Some times we have to call up players that have potential even though they are not fully established at their clubs.

Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Backwater Champion
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

ohenhen1 wrote:Players like Tim Weah were not established before they were called up. Uzoho is a perfect example of that. Some times we have to call up players that have potential even though they are not fully established at their clubs.
I wonder why people will blatantly lie In this age of google. Tim played for US U14,U15 and U17 before getting a call up to the US senior team. In addition, he's been part of Paris St. German since 2014 and made his senior debut for PSG early this year.
So much for your " not fully established " tales.
Last edited by Ekorian on Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Given our abysmally poor conversion rate in set pieces; one notable factor is his aerial abilities and we saw that in U17 world cup similar to his second goal in this clip. He will see invitation soon. since simmy Nwakwo AKA Uchebo has been given the boot.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Ekorian wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Players like Tim Weah were not established before they were called up. Uzoho is a perfect example of that. Some times we have to call up players that have potential even though they are not fully established at their clubs.
I wonder why people will blatantly lie In this age of google. Tim played for US U14,U15 and U17 before getting a call up to the US senior team. In addition, he's been part of Paris St. German since 2014 and made his senior debut for PSG early this year.
So much for your " not fully established " tales.
ohenhen1 wrote it.....................Case Closed :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Osimhen has also made his senior debut for Wolfsbutg. Making senior debut is not the same as fully established. Weah is not a regular for PSG.

mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

First off, there's a difference between PSG and the caliber of teams in Belgium. Tim Weah would likely be seeing playing time in Belgium as opposed to PSG.

Secondly, the USA are in full rebuilding mode which is a situation that is quite different from where we are right now. I also think that we should be aspiring to a level that is higher than the US, so I don't know why you would even bring them up.

Thirdly, we are talking about a situation where only 3 or 4 strikers can be invited at once with the Super Eagles. Looking ahead to South Africa, Ighalo and Ihenacho are locks. And Isaac Success is a strong possibility. If there's another spot open for a striker would you pick Awoniyi over the other options that are available? That's the question.
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

I knew it. The floodgates have been open. Haters about to flood this place.
But na tap ins na, make him lie?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

mystic wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:

I think that is #4.

We can't be inviting folks just for the sake of it.
Right now Awoniyi hasn't EARNED a call-up. I would think that Anthony Ujah, Paul Onuachu and Osihmen are the players that are knocking on the door, judging by their current form. Also, we haven't fully integrated Isaac Success into the swing of things.
You don talk am finish. :thumb:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Yeah. Since FIFA stopped recognising them as legit goals, I don't know what the kid is doing still scoring them. Bloody waste of time. :roll:

If only Yak had scored that tap-in against South Korea at SA2010 world cup.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Pavarotti
Egg
Egg

Post by Pavarotti »

Victor Osimhen On Fire: Hits Brace For Chaleroi

Former U17 star and tournament top scorer Victor Osimhen continued his sensational scoring form by hitting a brace for Chaleroi in their 3 -2 Victory over Zulte Waregem at the Stade du Pays de Charleroi on Sunday

The 19 year old striker scored 2 late goals in the pulsating encounter including the match winner as Chaleroi snatched all 3 points at home

Osimhen scored in the 85th and 95th minutes to take his tally for the season to 5 . . . . http://www.soccerassembly.com/victor-os ... -chaleroi/