Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:05 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:29 pm 

Is the man , what a player, he is so Pacy as a playmaker, he reps the SE , I advice Rohr to play him in-front of Mikel, Etebo or Ndidi.. the boy get lungs.. chei .. the way he controlled that game ... he even won MOM.. chei I wish he repped Chelsea .. what a gem .. that usless assanal are now looking like contenders, even that goal they scored resemble the one SE scored alas tiki taka vs Libya .. abi Iwobi just dey carry SE tactics give una enemy.

i do recall some jokers here who said Iwobi had no chance when Wenger left..oh my the beauty of this, is the bobo reps naija to the fullest

It was lovely seeing kele, Ndidi and Alex all on Monday night football, our boys balled

the foxes did collapse after kele left.... That manager is clueless , he then brought in another striker after trying to go defensive while the game was tied .. AFCON go sweet oooooo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:47 pm 

Are you trying to dump Mike now that he is getting old? Where is your for better, for worse pledge?

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:54 pm 

Iwobi needs to add goals to his game and he’ll be a top 3 playermaker.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:01 pm 

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:

Top 3 playmaker for EPL?Africa?Europe?The world?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:08 pm 

oloye wrote:
Are you trying to dump Mike now that he is getting old? Where is your for better, for worse pledge?

Mikel will play as the DM paired with Ndidi, come AFCON 2019 ... I can never turn my back on boy wonder, Okocha did retire and i expect Mikel to retire after Wcup 2022

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:14 pm 

kajifu wrote:

Arsenal :laugh:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:39 pm 

kajifu wrote:

Arsenal :laugh:

Please stop disrespect Our Nigeria Messi.Iwobi is not only Arsenal best playermaker but one of the best in game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmsfD4DRTrU

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:49 pm 

I saw him play last night and I was like, this bobo get real potential o!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:51 pm 

that is the main koko.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:58 pm 

Must be in the Okocha DNA.
I mean, how else can you explain it?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:38 pm 

One game guys...long may it continue but his issue has been consistency.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:40 pm 
Site Admin

airwolex wrote:
I saw him play last night and I was like, this bobo get real potential o!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Na now you just see him potential. :D

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:52 pm 

maceo4 wrote:

I take it that you've not been following Iwobi's form this season...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:03 pm 

maceo4 wrote:

Na lie,people just don't respect players from Africa ...The boy is super good all the time,Arsenal would have beat Argentina if he start.Go to media and see how people are shrining Ozil performance more than Iwobi who was man of the match,i mean some here even give Ozil MOTM over Iwobi.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:11 pm 

kajifu wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Na lie,people just don't respect players from Africa ...The boy is super good all the time,Arsenal would have beat Argentina if he start.Go to media and see how people are shrining Ozil performance more than Iwobi who was man of the match,i mean some here even give Ozil MOTM over Iwobi.

No he's not, theres a reason he was benched for a while last season. No need to lie.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:18 pm 

Tobi17 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Of course I have, have you? If so has he played this well at anytime this season? Mind you he was MoM...thats why I'm saying lets cool it, he needs to keep a level head and stay consistent. This is what we want to see from him going forward and we know he has the potential to do it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:04 pm 

the biggest troll comes in and ruins the thread.. my goodness some people aren't happy at home ... move out

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:03 pm 

maceo4 wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Of course I have, have you? If so has he played this well at anytime this season? Mind you he was MoM...thats why I'm saying lets cool it, he needs to keep a level head and stay consistent. This is what we want to see from him going forward and we know he has the potential to do it.

I remember you now. I've been trying to recall the person that was trolling every thread on this site denigrating Alex Iwobi after the world cup. You wished and predicted he wouldn't make it at Arsenal under Emery. You don't wish the young man well, and your posts show it regularly. Unfortunately, you are just an internet contributor with absolutely no influence on his success or failure. Trust you to appear just in time to temper the joy at the young man's progress.

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:30 pm 

Cally wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

I remember you now. I've been trying to recall the person that was trolling every thread on this site denigrating Alex Iwobi after the world cup. You wished and predicted he wouldn't make it at Arsenal under Emery. You don't wish the young man well, and your posts show it regularly. Unfortunately, you are just an internet contributor with absolutely no influence on his success or failure. Trust you to appear just in time to temper the joy at the young man's progress.

Please explain to me what is wrong with saying I want to see more consistency from him? Even Arseanal fans the ones that pay money to go see him were cursing him out last season, abi you don forget? They are cheering now, but let him have one bad game and they will start again. So I'm hoping that he continues to show consistency to match his early promise and fulfills on his ability. If you don't wish the same then I question what you wish for the young man.

And the dumbest thing about your post is you also fail to realize that this 'Joy'ful thread is also on the internet and does NOTHING to influence Alex in any way in the real world. Advice for you, stop treating the internet like real life, instead get one...

Anyways, in real life Alex gave his Man of the match award to his biggest fan, his popsie! :clap: :clap: :clap:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:34 pm 

Damunk wrote:
Must be in the Okocha DNA.
I mean, how else can you explain it?

You see Okocha carrying the toddler Iwobi in dat pic? That was the exact moment that Okocha passed his skills and football sense to the young lad.

I don suffa no be small
Upon say I get sense
Poverty no good at all o
Na him make I join dis business

- Osuofia - I Go Chop Your Dollar

Sinequanon - AKA shanequa - The autistic crybaby troll of CE. Whaaaa! Ah ain't talkin' to you no mo' cuz you hoit ma feelens :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:36 pm 

Mace is a strange one... talks down pretty much every young Nigerian player out there. Onyekuru, Nwakali, Iwobi, Success etc... Not sure what your agenda is, but continue.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:49 pm 

Tobi17 wrote:
Mace is a strange one... talks down pretty much every young Nigerian player out there. Onyekuru, Nwakali, Iwobi, Success etc... Not sure what your agenda is, but continue.

Trolls like you don’t know how to have discussions I get it, it’s the millennial thing, everybody has to agree with your point of view there is no room for discussion. All those same players I’ve bigged up when they’ve done well and said they needed to improve when they weren’t. That’s called being fair and balanced. You have someone on here saying Iwobi is the new Messi, but I’m the strange one for saying I hope he continues like this...anyways continue

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:44 pm 

maceo4 wrote:
Cally wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Please explain to me what is wrong with saying I want to see more consistency from him? Even Arseanal fans the ones that pay money to go see him were cursing him out last season, abi you don forget? They are cheering now, but let him have one bad game and they will start again. So I'm hoping that he continues to show consistency to match his early promise and fulfills on his ability. If you don't wish the same then I question what you wish for the young man.

And the dumbest thing about your post is you also fail to realize that this 'Joy'ful thread is also on the internet and does NOTHING to influence Alex in any way in the real world. Advice for you, stop treating the internet like real life, instead get one...

Anyways, in real life Alex gave his Man of the match award to his biggest fan, his popsie! :clap: :clap: :clap:

The problem is you said one game. He has not had a bad game for Arsenal this season. He has effected quite a few games - remember against Watford notably. So i doubt you have watched him this season if you said one game. This season by all accounts he has been one of Arsenal most consistent performers. You get bad belle for the guy