Ndidiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Ndidiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Post by zee »

What a lucky goal. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Ndidiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Post by Robbynice »

zee wrote:What a lucky goal. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Lucky goal? Baba fear God now. Ndidi worked hard for that goal and deserved it. He was the MoTM for me today. Ndidi is world class IMHO. A certified baller...Fact not feelings!
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Robbynice wrote:
zee wrote:What a lucky goal. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Lucky goal? Baba fear God now. Ndidi worked hard for that goal and deserved it. He was the MoTM for me today. Ndidi is world class IMHO. A certified baller...Fact not feelings!
i am happy for him too..........but the shot deflected from an opponent and that wrong-footed WH's keeper.

Good goal though. :clap: :clap:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Robbynice wrote:
Based in his game, sentiment or his Country of Origin? Nwannem, I bow for you oooo :rotf:
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

Ekorian wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Based in his game, sentiment or his Country of Origin? Nwannem, I bow for you oooo :rotf:
He was given MoM.
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Ekorian wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Based on his game baba and those that make the decision on who the MoTM is agree with him. Ndidi was all that plus a bag of chips on the green grass today. FNF!
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Robbynice wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Based on his game baba and those that make the decision on who the MoTM is agree with him. Ndidi was all that plus a bag of chips on the green grass today. FNF!
Alaye, Declan Rice of West Ham was rightfully and unanimously voted the MOTM. He was a beast in the holding midfield role for the way he protected the back four line. His 10 men team were unlucky to have conceded a last minute goal via deflection. Ndidi did well but calling him the MOTM is a stretch IMHO.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Ekorian wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Alaye, Declan Rice of West Ham was rightfully and unanimously voted the MOTM. He was a beast in the holding midfield role for the way he protected the back four line. His 10 men team were unlucky to have conceded a last minute goal via deflection. Ndidi did well but calling him the MOTM is a stretch IMHO.

Rice ko spaghetti ni. Shine the colo off ya eyes, bulala will enter no matter what. Deflection, obstruction or disturbance the ball was going in.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
Robbynice wrote:

Rice ko spaghetti ni. Shine the colo off ya eyes, bulala will enter no matter what. Deflection, obstruction or disturbance the ball was going in.
You've drank another tainted and rancid gbegiri as cereal. Good morning ore!