Nairaland wants to know CE take on the Super Eagles!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Nairaland wants to know CE take on the Super Eagles!

Post by aruako1 »

Very long but I got a request from someone on Nairaland to post this thread here. He wants to know what the CE geniuses think :D

https://www.nairaland.com/3018619/super ... -2018/5014
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Good Nairaland Thread on the SE

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

WTF is this? :shock:
Mods!

Is this a thread? Surely this is against forum rule.
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
niyi
Egg
Egg
Re: Nairaland wants to know CE take on the Super Eagles!

Post by niyi »

achuzia-the-air-raid wrote:WTF is this? :shock:
Mods!

How?
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

niyi wrote:
Mods!

How?
Tony must have woken from a nightmare. :tic:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Mods!

I know...and this from someone who has ONLY 6400 posts.. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

paj wrote:
Mods!

I know...and this from someone who has ONLY 6400 posts.. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Threadinho. I posted it here at the request of someone from Nairaland who is not a member and wanted the take of people on CE. At least it relates to the Super Eagles and not your Oyibo club (Arsenal? Chelsea? Man City?).
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

I saw this on Cmoke's whatsapp group. I wanted to comment on the disdain some if not many CE's regard Nairaland, but I held my peace.

If Nairaland want the opinion of their well cultured, senior brother called CE, then they should write a formal letter to CE and all the forumites. They should not be attempting to get access to the wealth of knowledge on CE through the back door. :tic: :D

By the way, wealth of knowledge excludes krawkRawlings, paj, Ohenhen, vancity eagles and all goon supporters :sneaky: :taunt: :twisted:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

pajimoh wrote:I saw this on Cmoke's whatsapp group. I wanted to comment on the disdain some if not many CE's regard Nairaland, but I held my peace.

If Nairaland want the opinion of their well cultured, senior brother called CE, then they should write a formal letter to CE and all the forumites. They should not be attempting to get access to the wealth of knowledge on CE through the back door. :tic: :D

By the way, wealth of knowledge excludes krawkRawlings, paj, Ohenhen, vancity eagles and all goon supporters :sneaky: :taunt: :twisted:
You dey di group?
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

aruako1 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:I saw this on Cmoke's whatsapp group. I wanted to comment on the disdain some if not many CE's regard Nairaland, but I held my peace.

You dey di group?
yes o :D
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Baba I no know say you dey that group... :D
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Robbynice wrote:

Abeg stop revealing my secrets. :tic: I thought it was Russian ashawo group when I originally joined, oops sorry, I meant WC in Russia group :sneaky: :D
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Hey hey hey

No forget una only rule.

Whatever happens on Cmoke’s group stays on Cmoke’s group!

Cmoke :D

Chei:

Mother Russia - we miss u so much!
pajimoh wrote:
Robbynice wrote:

Abeg stop revealing my secrets. :tic: I thought it was Russian ashawo group when I originally joined, oops sorry, I meant WC in Russia group :sneaky: :D
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

aruako1 wrote:
paj wrote:
Mods!

Threadinho. I posted it here at the request of someone from Nairaland who is not a member and wanted the take of people on CE. At least it relates to the Super Eagles and not your Oyibo club (Arsenal? Chelsea? Man City?).
..inshort despite our membership drive U just admitted to costing us one new member ba? FYI the mods dem be my paddy...one click and dem go reduce ya # of posts from 6400 down to 419 :evil:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

paj wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
paj wrote:
Mods!

..inshort despite our membership drive U just admitted to costing us one new member ba? FYI the mods dem be my paddy...one click and dem go reduce ya # of posts from 6400 down to ***** :evil:
If they like they should even ban me. More quality time with my family. Over 50k posts for you and we cannot point to anything you have added on this forum. Anu Mpam :D