Anichebe Calls Out Sessègnon Over £10,000 Debt

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

aykwes8
Egg
Egg
Re: Anichebe Calls Out Sessègnon Over £10,000 Debt

Post by aykwes8 »

if you borrow you pay back...give the man his money
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

So Sessegnon owes 20K what did he do with the money? Build a house in his native Benin?
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

cic old boy wrote:See Anichebe blowing Naija English "he asked me to borrow him £10k".
Was that on Victor's verified account?
Because I spotted that and immediately discounted it as a fake account.
Last edited by Gotti on Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

cic old boy wrote:By the way, very childish of him to put this sort of business on social media. But there are many people like that - owing you money and dodging you or pretending to forget about it. And the thing is, I'm even embarrassed to ask where is my money.

And they count on it...
Worse are the ones who get annoyed for "insulting" them because you asked for your loan repaid.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Gotti wrote: And they count on it...
Worse are the ones who get annoyed for "insulting" them because you asked for your loan repaid.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Naija "corporate beggars" be like: "You should be happy I borrowed from you. Do you think it is everybody I ask for money?"
http://www.naijiant.com/
F360
Egg
Egg

Post by F360 »

cic old boy wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Naija "corporate beggars" be like: "You should be happy I borrowed from you. Do you think it is everybody I ask for money?"
That small money? I can pay it but you are asking me that money by force so I won't pay you that money! Because you are cheap! You don't have class!

--------------------------------------------
Al B Sure
Egg
Egg

Post by Al B Sure »

cic old boy wrote:
I’m experienced this one. ‘If I no trust you, you think say I go come borrow money from you?’
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

I have a philosophy, I don't borrow money (except for Mortgage) or lend money

This philosophy is based on, if I can't afford it then I don't have it, and if anything it motivates me to save up or double down in order to get it

Call me risk averse, and I'll tell you I live a stress reduced lifestyle

In the same vein, when doing business (especially back home), I ask for 60% upfront...If the client can't put up, then we keep it moving

Back to the Sessègnon case, while I dont subscribe to making this type of things public, I can also understand the frustration of someone not returning your calls when they owe you money, it can lead you to do things you won't ordinarily do, especially if you see that person living the life on your account, and not paying back
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

Gotti wrote:
cic old boy wrote:By the way, very childish of him to put this sort of business on social media. But there are many people like that - owing you money and dodging you or pretending to forget about it. And the thing is, I'm even embarrassed to ask where is my money.

And they count on it...
This one comes close to home, because a client owed my about N1.5m and after 6 months of asking, I threatened to start charging interest and sending the claim to collections....

Let's just say I learnt new words that day about how he described me but the one that cracked me up was when he said "You are not a man of Integrity, asking me for your money in tight economic times"

Hence my 60% upfront that covers most of my cost
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

We jut don't have respect for credit
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

wanaj0 wrote:We jut don't have respect for credit
Yet we blame the government for everything that goes wrong in our society...we are the government