Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:06 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Samuel CHukwueze hangs
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:27 pm 
Online

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 1609
Copa del rey


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 28549
Game ended 3-3...
With home side Almeria pulling back 2 late goals in the final four minutes.


_________________
#BRINGBACKALLOURGIRLS#


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2005 12:42 pm
Posts: 6337
I can see why Rohr invited him , the boy is pacy and his close ball control is second to non.

He will be far more effective than oyekuru and musa on the wing. The boy is very good.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:38 pm
Posts: 1992
Good to hear about his strengths. His potential is really high. How are Chukwueze's crosses and final balls? That's an area in which most of our wingers struggle. I also hope he is not as selfish as Onyekeru and willing to pass.

osita wrote:
I can see why Rohr invited him , the boy is pacy and his close ball control is second to non.

He will be far more effective than oyekuru and musa on the wing. The boy is very good.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2005 12:42 pm
Posts: 6337
olu wrote:
Good to hear about his strengths. His potential is really high. How are Chukwueze's crosses and final balls? That's an area in which most of our wingers struggle. I also hope he is not as selfish as Onyekeru and willing to pass.

osita wrote:
I can see why Rohr invited him , the boy is pacy and his close ball control is second to non.

He will be far more effective than oyekuru and musa on the wing. The boy is very good.


His movement on the wing is his pace and skill , he plays one twos and rather than cross ,gives ground passes .

He reminds me of Friday elaho


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 76614
Location: Earth
osita wrote:
I can see why Rohr invited him , the boy is pacy and his close ball control is second to non.

He will be far more effective than oyekuru and musa on the wing. The boy is very good.

Here we go again, more disrespect to Musa..smh

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:28 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 1967
Osita STFU you made a valid point until you said that he will be better than “LEGEND musa” my guy will you keep quiet. Anyway, I am glad that he was invited for our upcoming game against SA and I expect him to play against Uganda. Also, I was surprised that the same forumers that was suggesting we call Nwakali are same ones saying Samuel is too young


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:02 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 36368
Location: Land of the Terrapins
john12 wrote:
Osita STFU you made a valid point until you said that he will be better than “LEGEND musa” my guy will you keep quiet. Anyway, I am glad that he was invited for our upcoming game against SA and I expect him to play against Uganda. Also, I was surprised that the same forumers that was suggesting we call Nwakali are same ones saying Samuel is too young


Are you an SE fan or a Musa fan? If Chuckwueze is better than Musa isn't that good for the SE? Haba?

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:41 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 1967
I’m an Se fan first then Musafan. However, irrespective of his tribe, we must respect MUSA Because his a legend


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2005 12:42 pm
Posts: 6337
john12 wrote:
Osita STFU you made a valid point until you said that he will be better than “LEGEND musa” my guy will you keep quiet. Anyway, I am glad that he was invited for our upcoming game against SA and I expect him to play against Uganda. Also, I was surprised that the same forumers that was suggesting we call Nwakali are same ones saying Samuel is too young


What is wrong with what I said this twat? Better than musa in ball control or crosses is that a fact or lie..see I am not here to please your studity,am just stating facts because I watched the match and I felt the boys game is good.

See Wenger was kicked out because of performance not respect..... if it was respect he will remain in arsenal till date.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:27 pm
Posts: 6446
john12 wrote:
Osita STFU you made a valid point until you said that he will be better than “LEGEND musa” my guy will you keep quiet. Anyway, I am glad that he was invited for our upcoming game against SA and I expect him to play against Uganda. Also, I was surprised that the same forumers that was suggesting we call Nwakali are same ones saying Samuel is too young


Again you start with your childish insults. He has a right to think that Chukwueze is better than Musa on the wings. That is why it is a thriving forum. If you want a forum that everyone agrees with you set one up and remove anyone you disagree with. Your insults will only serve to derail a on otherwise good discussion.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 1:20 pm
Posts: 148
Just watch extended highlights and he looks lit. His decision making and awareness seem on point although I didn't seem much of his defensive abilities. Looks very promising. I'm pleasantly surprised about his development.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 9:28 pm
Posts: 4097
Location: UK
john12 wrote:
I’m an Se fan first then Musafan. However, irrespective of his tribe, we must respect MUSA Because his a legend


what do you mean by this statement??
What the heck has tribe got to do with anything??

_________________
YNWA
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:27 pm
Posts: 6446
heavyd wrote:
john12 wrote:
I’m an Se fan first then Musafan. However, irrespective of his tribe, we must respect MUSA Because his a legend


what do you mean by this statement??
What the heck has tribe got to do with anything??


He keeps insinuating that anyone who does not gush 100% of the time over Musa is biased because Musa is from the North.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 15680
osita wrote:
I can see why Rohr invited him , the boy is pacy and his close ball control is second to non.

He will be far more effective than oyekuru and musa on the wing. The boy is very good.



So you’re able to see he’ll be better than Musa after watching a 30 sec YouTube clip? :laugh: Gerraraa hia mein! :rotf:

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2005 12:42 pm
Posts: 6337
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
osita wrote:
I can see why Rohr invited him , the boy is pacy and his close ball control is second to non.

He will be far more effective than oyekuru and musa on the wing. The boy is very good.





So you’re able to see he’ll be better than Musa after watching a 30 sec YouTube clip? :laugh: Gerraraa hia mein! :rotf:



Am not on your level, I watched the full game on dstv not YouTube or here say like your colleagues like John. :taunt:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 1967
Osita you don’t think it’s disrespectful to say that a youngster that just started playing professionally is better than Musa (Legend) that has multiple league titles, ANC wins, NPl title, NPL topscorer, 4 World Cup goals and presently one of Nigeria highest paid player. If Kanu was still respected here despite not scoring 1 single ANC or World Cup goal in 8 tries then Musa deserves the same. People will suggest any mike, Tom, jock and Harry as better player than MUSA.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Posts: 56772
He is a better winger than Musa.

_________________
Winners do it the right way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kimbo5c0Ak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMAchpi46lA


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:30 am
Posts: 7284
Location: Canada
Few things I find hard to understand about how we communicate.. :lol: :lol: :lol: but although i dey laugh i do think about these things and i must say I am slo guilty of the same things..

- the need to run one person down to shore another up

- the arrogance in always postulating that we are right

- toying and making comments about people's lives ( yes they are public figures but they are human beings first ) while hiding behind our keyboard and internet anonymity


Make una add join the list dem plenty..

_________________
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:27 pm
Posts: 6446
john12 wrote:
Osita you don’t think it’s disrespectful to say that a youngster that just started playing professionally is better than Musa (Legend) that has multiple league titles, ANC wins, NPl title, NPL topscorer, 4 World Cup goals and presently one of Nigeria highest paid player. If Kanu was still respected here despite not scoring 1 single ANC or World Cup goal in 8 tries then Musa deserves the same. People will suggest any mike, Tom, jock and Harry as better player than MUSA.


It is not disrespectful to say that a younger player is better than a more established player. It is an opinion. What is disrespectful.is the type of language and abuse you use when people disagree with you. Not everyone will like the same players that you do. You talk about ethnicity but forget that Mikel has also been criticised by people from his ethnic group. Same for virtually any SE player. It dumb the debate if you reduce it to this level of pettiness.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:40 pm
Posts: 13328
ohenhen1 wrote:
He is a better winger than Musa.


Almost anybody is a better winger than Miss including

Simon
Success
Kalu
Chukwuze
Onyekuru


The only thing keeping Miss in the starting lineup is that he has been on a scoring streak which is already starting to decline. He will soon be relegated to the bench as long as we play a 433 which unfortunately if we are being honest is not the best fit for Miss, and for which we have a few players who are better suited to that formation than Musa. It is only a matter of time

With Ighalo now scoring and the form of INTELLIGENT players like Success and Kalu on the rise along with the return of Simon and now the emergence of Chukwuze , Musa will soon take his rightful place on the bench. No sentiments allowed.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 15680
Siddonlook11 wrote:
Few things I find hard to understand about how we communicate.. :lol: :lol: :lol: but although i dey laugh i do think about these things and i must say I am slo guilty of the same things..

- the need to run one person down to shore another up

- the arrogance in always postulating that we are right

- toying and making comments about people's lives ( yes they are public figures but they are human beings first ) while hiding behind our keyboard and internet anonymity


Make una add join the list dem plenty..



1, making predictions about players future while forgetting than we have 500 similar predictions that never happened.

2, Claiming to be watching DSTV when you live in the Bronx. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

3, Lying when you know its a lie and that everybody else knows its a lie.

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 76614
Location: Earth
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: chief nfachairman, Cito, Google [Bot], maceo4, SylverEagles and 15 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group