Samuel CHukwueze hangs

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg
Samuel CHukwueze hangs

Post by chief nfachairman »

Copa del rey
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Samuel CHukwueze hangs

Post by Gotti »

Game ended 3-3...
With home side Almeria pulling back 2 late goals in the final four minutes.

[/video]
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

I can see why Rohr invited him , the boy is pacy and his close ball control is second to non.

He will be far more effective than oyekuru and musa on the wing. The boy is very good.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Good to hear about his strengths. His potential is really high. How are Chukwueze's crosses and final balls? That's an area in which most of our wingers struggle. I also hope he is not as selfish as Onyekeru and willing to pass.
osita wrote:I can see why Rohr invited him , the boy is pacy and his close ball control is second to non.

He will be far more effective than oyekuru and musa on the wing. The boy is very good.
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

olu wrote:Good to hear about his strengths. His potential is really high. How are Chukwueze's crosses and final balls? That's an area in which most of our wingers struggle. I also hope he is not as selfish as Onyekeru and willing to pass.
osita wrote:I can see why Rohr invited him , the boy is pacy and his close ball control is second to non.

His movement on the wing is his pace and skill , he plays one twos and rather than cross ,gives ground passes .

He reminds me of Friday elaho
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Here we go again, more disrespect to Musa..smh
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Osita STFU you made a valid point until you said that he will be better than “LEGEND musa” my guy will you keep quiet. Anyway, I am glad that he was invited for our upcoming game against SA and I expect him to play against Uganda. Also, I was surprised that the same forumers that was suggesting we call Nwakali are same ones saying Samuel is too young
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

john12 wrote:Osita STFU you made a valid point until you said that he will be better than “LEGEND musa” my guy will you keep quiet. Anyway, I am glad that he was invited for our upcoming game against SA and I expect him to play against Uganda. Also, I was surprised that the same forumers that was suggesting we call Nwakali are same ones saying Samuel is too young
Are you an SE fan or a Musa fan? If Chuckwueze is better than Musa isn't that good for the SE? Haba?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

I’m an Se fan first then Musafan. However, irrespective of his tribe, we must respect MUSA Because his a legend
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

john12 wrote:Osita STFU you made a valid point until you said that he will be better than “LEGEND musa” my guy will you keep quiet. Anyway, I am glad that he was invited for our upcoming game against SA and I expect him to play against Uganda. Also, I was surprised that the same forumers that was suggesting we call Nwakali are same ones saying Samuel is too young
What is wrong with what I said this twat? Better than musa in ball control or crosses is that a fact or lie..see I am not here to please your studity,am just stating facts because I watched the match and I felt the boys game is good.

See Wenger was kicked out because of performance not respect..... if it was respect he will remain in arsenal till date.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Again you start with your childish insults. He has a right to think that Chukwueze is better than Musa on the wings. That is why it is a thriving forum. If you want a forum that everyone agrees with you set one up and remove anyone you disagree with. Your insults will only serve to derail a on otherwise good discussion.
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

Just watch extended highlights and he looks lit. His decision making and awareness seem on point although I didn't seem much of his defensive abilities. Looks very promising. I'm pleasantly surprised about his development.
heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

john12 wrote:I’m an Se fan first then Musafan. However, irrespective of his tribe, we must respect MUSA Because his a legend
what do you mean by this statement??
What the heck has tribe got to do with anything??
YNWA
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

heavyd wrote:
john12 wrote:I’m an Se fan first then Musafan. However, irrespective of his tribe, we must respect MUSA Because his a legend
what do you mean by this statement??
What the heck has tribe got to do with anything??
He keeps insinuating that anyone who does not gush 100% of the time over Musa is biased because Musa is from the North.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

So you’re able to see he’ll be better than Musa after watching a 30 sec YouTube clip? :laugh: Gerraraa hia mein! :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:

So you’re able to see he’ll be better than Musa after watching a 30 sec YouTube clip? :laugh: Gerraraa hia mein! :rotf:

Am not on your level, I watched the full game on dstv not YouTube or here say like your colleagues like John. :taunt:
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Osita you don’t think it’s disrespectful to say that a youngster that just started playing professionally is better than Musa (Legend) that has multiple league titles, ANC wins, NPl title, NPL topscorer, 4 World Cup goals and presently one of Nigeria highest paid player. If Kanu was still respected here despite not scoring 1 single ANC or World Cup goal in 8 tries then Musa deserves the same. People will suggest any mike, Tom, jock and Harry as better player than MUSA.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

He is a better winger than Musa.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Few things I find hard to understand about how we communicate.. :lol: :lol: :lol: but although i dey laugh i do think about these things and i must say I am slo guilty of the same things..

- the need to run one person down to shore another up

- the arrogance in always postulating that we are right

- toying and making comments about people's lives ( yes they are public figures but they are human beings first ) while hiding behind our keyboard and internet anonymity

Make una add join the list dem plenty..
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

john12 wrote:Osita you don’t think it’s disrespectful to say that a youngster that just started playing professionally is better than Musa (Legend) that has multiple league titles, ANC wins, NPl title, NPL topscorer, 4 World Cup goals and presently one of Nigeria highest paid player. If Kanu was still respected here despite not scoring 1 single ANC or World Cup goal in 8 tries then Musa deserves the same. People will suggest any mike, Tom, jock and Harry as better player than MUSA.
It is not disrespectful to say that a younger player is better than a more established player. It is an opinion. What is disrespectful.is the type of language and abuse you use when people disagree with you. Not everyone will like the same players that you do. You talk about ethnicity but forget that Mikel has also been criticised by people from his ethnic group. Same for virtually any SE player. It dumb the debate if you reduce it to this level of pettiness.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

ohenhen1 wrote:He is a better winger than Musa.
Almost anybody is a better winger than Miss including

Simon
Success
Kalu
Chukwuze
Onyekuru

The only thing keeping Miss in the starting lineup is that he has been on a scoring streak which is already starting to decline. He will soon be relegated to the bench as long as we play a 433 which unfortunately if we are being honest is not the best fit for Miss, and for which we have a few players who are better suited to that formation than Musa. It is only a matter of time

With Ighalo now scoring and the form of INTELLIGENT players like Success and Kalu on the rise along with the return of Simon and now the emergence of Chukwuze , Musa will soon take his rightful place on the bench. No sentiments allowed.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Siddonlook11 wrote:Few things I find hard to understand about how we communicate.. :lol: :lol: :lol: but although i dey laugh i do think about these things and i must say I am slo guilty of the same things..

- the need to run one person down to shore another up

- the arrogance in always postulating that we are right

- toying and making comments about people's lives ( yes they are public figures but they are human beings first ) while hiding behind our keyboard and internet anonymity

Make una add join the list dem plenty..

1, making predictions about players future while forgetting than we have 500 similar predictions that never happened.

2, Claiming to be watching DSTV when you live in the Bronx. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

3, Lying when you know its a lie and that everybody else knows its a lie.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved