Post subject: Re: BOU 1 Man U 1
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:26 pm 

pajimoh wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
Chei! Bournemouth na dangerous team o!

You sense they feel they can win this.

Then they get sucker punched....

I didn't even know Rashford had scored. I was just thinking it would happen and ....

where's TFCO?

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."

Post subject: Re: BOU 1 Man U 2
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:30 pm 

daddy duties

Kai, life is not fair :sad:
Anyway we win
IKWW

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o

@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:31 pm 

Man United played the last 20' knowing they are a better side. Prior to that the team was just another low caliber at the level of the Bournemouths of the EPL. All this mean that the boys do not believe and the staff does not believe. That team must know that they are carrying a heavy torch and they can pull it off.

Now who is this Ake kid? He is a Gem.

"I watched a lot football last year when I was out in Spain. I was really disappointed with the quality of the premier league. I have got to say what has happened in the summer with the managers and the influx of more players I think this is going to be our best season."
Gary Neville - Man United vs S.Hampton 08/20/2016

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:38 pm 

joplass wrote:
Man United played the last 20' knowing they are a better side. Prior to that the team was just another low caliber at the level of the Bournemouths of the EPL. All this mean that the boys do not believe and the staff does not believe. That team must know that they are carrying a heavy torch and they can pull it off.

seriously? If I am not mistaken, he is good, but typically dashes Manure PKs :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

He always has one or 2 major errors in him. Did you see his failed clearance that almost fell to a Manure player? Did you see his aimless jump that gave Rashford a clean look on goal?

joplass wrote:

Gem ke? Lol. He might be solid as a left back but for me, he’s undersized as a central defender as epitomized by Pogba’s cross that shaved his dreads small before finding Rashford’s winner. His best position is as a LCB in a 3 CB setup a la Azpilcueta. But as a traditional CB, he’s not good enough for the top 10 of this league.

green4life wrote:
joplass wrote:

Which gem? Lol. He might be solid as a left back but for me, he’s undersized as a central defender as epitomized by Pogba’s cross that shaved his dreads small before finding Rashford’s winner. His best position is as a LCB in a 3 CB setup a la Azpilcueta. But as a traditional CB, he’s not good enough for the top 10 of this league.

was typing my response at the same time LOL

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:41 pm 

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
joplass wrote:

seriously? If I am not mistaken, he is good, but typically dashes Manure PKs :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

He always has one or 2 major errors in him. Did you see his failed clearance that almost fell to a Manure player? Did you see his aimless jump that gave Rashford a clean look on goal?

Thanks my chief. I think say na only me notice how bang average at best the player is as a CB. He can make a name for himself in another role but CB no be am.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:46 pm 

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
green4life wrote:
joplass wrote:

Which gem? Lol. He might be solid as a left back but for me, he’s undersized as a central defender as epitomized by Pogba’s cross that shaved his dreads small before finding Rashford’s winner. His best position is as a LCB in a 3 CB setup a la Azpilcueta. But as a traditional CB, he’s not good enough for the top 10 of this league.

I wonder what game he watched. I payed attention to Ake because he’s a Chelsea academy product and at times gets linked to return to CFC. Everything you wrote is on point especially his knack for missed clearance blunders. Also both ManU goals entered thru his ‘wing’. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:41 pm 

green4life wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
green4life wrote:
joplass wrote:

I wonder what game he watched. I payed attention to Ake because he’s a Chelsea academy product and at times gets linked to return to CFC. Everything you wrote is on point especially his knack for missed clearance blunders. Also both ManU goals entered thru his ‘wing’. :mrgreen:

This is the first time watched Ake in action. First as the bashing goes on, at 23 there is certainly room for improvement. The way I saw it Ake was the best player on the other side.

"I watched a lot football last year when I was out in Spain. I was really disappointed with the quality of the premier league. I have got to say what has happened in the summer with the managers and the influx of more players I think this is going to be our best season."
Gary Neville - Man United vs S.Hampton 08/20/2016

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:02 am 

Man Utd always look more fluid when at least 2 or all 3 of Rashford, Lingard, and Martial are on the pitch. Lingard is a busy little c---.