Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:35 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:41 pm 

Ekorian wrote:
Fabregas to come in instead of RLC. Sarri, Sarri, Sarri...

You need to take the gra gra out of the game and frustrate Palace with passes. You need someone to calm down the game hence Cesc

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:42 pm 

I still don't know how Assanal drew with this Palace team. They surely looked like a hut not a Palace today.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:44 pm 

oloye wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
Fabregas to come in instead of RLC. Sarri, Sarri, Sarri...

You need to take the gra gra out of the game and frustrate Palace with passes. You need someone to calm down the game hence Cesc

Good point.
I'm just itching to see Loftus cos he has done well in Europa and League cup

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:46 pm 

Eko, how come you've been spamming CE lately..you ve been missing for a while, but lately you are everywhere..hmmmmm

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:47 pm 

Ekorian wrote:
I still don't know how Assanal drew with this Palace team. They surely looked like a hut not a Palace today.

In fairness, palace plays a lot better at home.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:48 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Eko, how come you've been spamming CE lately..you ve been missing for a while, but lately you are everywhere..hmmmmm

I've not been working on Fridays. Taking my time back from work.
How come you've been here everyday for the past 10 years?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:49 pm 

green4life wrote:
Ekorian wrote:

In fairness, palace plays a lot better at home.

Fair point but they've done better on the road judging by their last 7 games.

Last edited by Ekorian on Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:53 pm 

Fuccck me Morata. Aghhh.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:53 pm 

Watch Townshend look for how to shoot at goal, but Zaha gets the ball he runs into the crowd.

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:54 pm 

MRS MORATA WITH A BACK PASS. WHAT ELSE IS NEW? :curse: :curse:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:54 pm 

If Morata takes his chances he could easily be a 20 goal per season player.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:55 pm 

oloye wrote:
Watch Townshend look for how to shoot at goal, but Zaha gets the ball he runs into the crowd.

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:56 pm 

Ekorian wrote:
MRS MORATA WITH A BACK PASS. WHAT ELSE IS NEW? :curse: :curse:

Damn. He really should’ve completed the hat trick

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:30 pm 

ROTC wrote:
Willian's goal should have stood. Scrappy first 25 mins. Hopefully Kovacic and Hazard will get some time. That said, Chelsea need to be in the market for a good rightback and also play Kovacic and Barkley together with Kante rotating with Jorginho. Kante is not an attacking or creative threat - not his strengths anyway.

Bro.. Kante is not in RCM for attacking strength. What he gives offensively is Jara. He is there for midfield balance. He helps immensely defensively in pressing and dropping back.

Under Sarri, Kante will never smell that sitting DM role. One have to understand Sarri's system to know why likes of Jorginho, Kovacic, Cesc, and possibly RLC will need to be unavailable before Sarri starts Kante as a sitting DM. Sarri's system relies on a QB style DM and Kante is not that. I always laugh when I hear pundits regurgitate same Kante not in his best position line..

LCM is the spot that needs to be filled with a CM (Barkely or RLC preferred but Kova in Big games and closing out games IMO) that can bring real offensive threat.

Back to Kante. Asking him to sit in DM will limit one of his defensive strength - mobility..

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:32 pm 

oloye wrote:
Seriously what is the difference between this 70 Milla keeper and Caballero? I am just struggling to understand ni o. He might become another De Gea eventually but I am struggling to understand what is special about his ability

Lol!! Be like say you never watch Caballero well well.

Judgment still out on Kepa as a bonafide WC shot stopper but in terms of fitting the team style of play as a ball playing GK/Sweeper Keeper, he is up there with the best of them IMO

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:39 pm 

Ekorian wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

I've not been working on Fridays. Taking my time back from work.
How come you've been here everyday for the past 10 years?

Cool, I only visit a few website... CE and a few others. I am all about the SE so I will be here a lot more .

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:41 pm 

Kepa is the worst goalie ever to play for Chelsea...keeper never gets off his line. Never ever wins any aerial balls and never comes out for crosses..this guy cost 70mill..Chelsea would have been better off signing Akpeyi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:15 pm 

Kepa will be with the likes of Cardiff or Burnley if he wasn't Spaniard. He didn't really do anything special during his spells at Athletic Bilbao and was a back up for the Spanish National team. But he makes up for his shortness with his athleticism. The jury is still out on him IMHO.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:28 pm 

oloye wrote:
Knew something was missing in the Chelsea middle.... It starts with K

Don't let the whole of England hear that.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:35 am 

analyzer wrote:
ROTC wrote:
Willian's goal should have stood. Scrappy first 25 mins. Hopefully Kovacic and Hazard will get some time. That said, Chelsea need to be in the market for a good rightback and also play Kovacic and Barkley together with Kante rotating with Jorginho. Kante is not an attacking or creative threat - not his strengths anyway.

Bro.. Kante is not in RCM for attacking strength. What he gives offensively is Jara. He is there for midfield balance. He helps immensely defensively in pressing and dropping back.

Under Sarri, Kante will never smell that sitting DM role. One have to understand Sarri's system to know why likes of Jorginho, Kovacic, Cesc, and possibly RLC will need to be unavailable before Sarri starts Kante as a sitting DM. Sarri's system relies on a QB style DM and Kante is not that. I always laugh when I hear pundits regurgitate same Kante not in his best position line..

LCM is the spot that needs to be filled with a CM (Barkely or RLC preferred but Kova in Big games and closing out games IMO) that can bring real offensive threat.

Back to Kante. Asking him to sit in DM will limit one of his defensive strength - mobility..

I do agree about the DM. Kante may never play DM under Sarri. Ross Barkley and Kovacic both have played RCM/LCM for both Everton and Madrid respectively. I think Kanted while a mainstay, should be rotated with those two.

What do you think about Azpi? He's been at best average this season.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:59 am 

ROTC wrote:
analyzer wrote:
ROTC wrote:

I do agree about the DM. Kante may never play DM under Sarri. Ross Barkley and Kovacic both have played RCM/LCM for both Everton and Madrid respectively. I think Kanted while a mainstay, should be rotated with those two.

What do you think about Azpi? He's been at best average this season.

Kovacic is the most ideal rotation partner for Kante. I think he will be a best fit.

As for Azpi - he is struggling in this new system. The fan base love him hence why no one brings up the obvious. Alonso has surprisingly been a better fit in the system than Azpi. CFC can do better than Azpi at RB but will have to wait till next summer to see options.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:32 pm 

Well that didn't take long. Kante rested vs. BATE and Chelsea used up all 9 lives to escape with a 1-0 win. One thing we can put to rest is the notion of RLC + Barkley starting at the same time or a 'Kante-less' midfield (believe it or not, some geniuses online believe Kante at RCM is not good enough to start ... na wa. :lol: ).