Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:33 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2004 1:40 pm
Posts: 501
Location: Berlin, Toronto
Uzoho out of Eagles’ clash against S/Africa, Uganda due to injury

http://aoifootball.com/2018/11/05/breaking-uzoho-out-of-eagles-clash-against-safrica-uganda-due-to-injury/

Quote:
Super Eagles’ first choice goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho has been ruled out of Nigeria’s upcoming clashes against South Africa and Uganda due to an injury that would see him out for the next four weeks, AOIFootball.com can confirm.
Uzoho, who was in goal for Elche over the weekend, was expected to man the Eagles versus South Africa in Johannesburg. The player confirmed his injury via his official Twitter account.
“Injury is part of the game; definitely not the best timing but there are things beyond us. So sad I won’t be there for my teammates for the next four weeks. They are more than capable to get the job done. Coming back a beast. In Christ Alone,” Uzoho posted.
The injury will come as a blow to the national team, with Uzoho already establishing himself in goal, manning the post in three of Nigeria’s four AFCON 2019 qualifiers.

_________________
TERRORISM is the WAR of the POOR while WAR is the TERRORISM of the RICH!

The Best Quotes For Me So Far: "I was born here but brought up as an African. When you reach adulthood you either feel African or you don't, and it's not worth playing if you don't have that feeling." Efan Ekoku


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 78062
Location: Earth
don't fret we have Akpeyi :D



just keep your eyes on Akpeyi :D

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 37078
Location: Land of the Terrapins
:rotf: :scared: Onyango looked worse than Akpeyi,

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Posts: 1396
Bigpokey24 wrote:
don't fret we have Akpeyi :D



just keep your eyes on Akpeyi :D

God forbid, o boy na so you hate Naija reach? :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Posts: 1396
Abeg anyway that Enyimba GK can be called up.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Posts: 58176
Yeah Afelokhai is good.

_________________
Winners do it the right way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kimbo5c0Ak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMAchpi46lA


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:16 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 45801
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Next wrote:
Uzoho out of Eagles’ clash against S/Africa, Uganda due to injury

http://aoifootball.com/2018/11/05/breaking-uzoho-out-of-eagles-clash-against-safrica-uganda-due-to-injury/

Quote:
Super Eagles’ first choice goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho has been ruled out of Nigeria’s upcoming clashes against South Africa and Uganda due to an injury that would see him out for the next four weeks, AOIFootball.com can confirm.
Uzoho, who was in goal for Elche over the weekend, was expected to man the Eagles versus South Africa in Johannesburg. The player confirmed his injury via his official Twitter account.
“Injury is part of the game; definitely not the best timing but there are things beyond us. So sad I won’t be there for my teammates for the next four weeks. They are more than capable to get the job done. Coming back a beast. In Christ Alone,” Uzoho posted.
The injury will come as a blow to the national team, with Uzoho already establishing himself in goal, manning the post in three of Nigeria’s four AFCON 2019 qualifiers.


Kenneth Omeruo can play goalie. :thumbs:

_________________
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 7:02 pm
Posts: 7672
Same was said about Ezenwa and Akpeyi, until they started flopping around crosses.
I beg, make we see road
ohenhen1 wrote:
Yeah Afelokhai is good.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2004 6:56 pm
Posts: 4771
Location: The Wood and Alaba Market
No Uzoho now tone changed again – weeks ago guys were telling him off-

Now no choice than to pick from rusty Ezenwa or calamity Akpeyi

Thank God it SA and not England or Spain


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:24 am
Posts: 416
Location: Obodo Oyibo
Rohr may call up Ajiboye..

But Akpeyi may likely be the goalie vs SA since he plays there.

_________________
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Posts: 1396
Rohr has called up Afelokhai (sp) as replacement for Uzoho.

Source: owngoalnigeria.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:44 pm
Posts: 14275
Location: Here
maceo4 wrote:
:rotf: :scared: Onyango looked worse than Akpeyi,

:lol: :lol: Very funny! How come Onyango didn't concede a goal even after he got injured by the opponents?

_________________
"The young Walt Disney was sacked because he lacked imagination. They advised Marilyn Monroe to become a secretary and Elvis to go back to driving a lorry."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:34 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 45801
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Otitokoro wrote:
Same was said about Ezenwa and Akpeyi, until they started flopping around crosses.
I beg, make we see road
ohenhen1 wrote:
Yeah Afelokhai is good.


Afelokhai actually has evidence of being a good goalie.

Same can't be said for the other two.

Having Akpeyi in goal will give the opponents confidence to just be trying their luck anyhow anyhow.

Make we no spoil im hustle for SA and make the mistake of putting him in goal. :taunt:

_________________
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:44 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:07 am
Posts: 42162
Oya oh.... Ezenwa and Akpeyi now have their chance and their fans also have a chance to watch them.

_________________
Image
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 29748
We've seen Enyeamagnet, Uzovelcro. It's Akpereglue time.

God help us all. Amen

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 37078
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Kabalega wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
:rotf: :scared: Onyango looked worse than Akpeyi,

:lol: :lol: Very funny! How come Onyango didn't concede a goal even after he got injured by the opponents?


Did you watch the video? They couldn't shoot on target, he almost got lobbed by a header from edge of the box, seriously poor keeping on display here by both guys, but Onyango looked worse in these highlights...

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:22 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 38184
Location: UK
Cellular wrote:
Otitokoro wrote:
Same was said about Ezenwa and Akpeyi, until they started flopping around crosses.
I beg, make we see road
ohenhen1 wrote:
Yeah Afelokhai is good.


Afelokhai actually has evidence of being a good goalie.

Same can't be said for the other two.

Having Akpeyi in goal will give the opponents confidence to just be trying their luck anyhow anyhow.

Make we no spoil im hustle for SA and make the mistake of putting him in goal. :taunt:
Na true ooooooo. kai.

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:12 pm
Posts: 9118
Location: loughborough.
Akpeyi is better than Uzoho....

_________________
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 78062
Location: Earth
fabio wrote:
Akpeyi is better than Uzoho....

illiterate :roll:

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:12 pm
Posts: 9118
Location: loughborough.
Bigpokey24 wrote:
fabio wrote:
Akpeyi is better than Uzoho....

illiterate :roll:

You know your condition....

_________________
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:51 pm
Posts: 13331
Location: South London
Tobi17 wrote:
Abeg anyway that Enyimba GK can be called up.

Is he still playing?

_________________
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:29 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:07 am
Posts: 42162
So Akpeyi and Ezenwa are not good enough against SA but folks were railing against Rohr for not playing them at the WC.... Hmmmmwonderment

_________________
Image
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:02 pm
Posts: 7281
oloye wrote:
So Akpeyi and Ezenwa are not good enough against SA but folks were railing against Rohr for not playing them at the WC.... Hmmmmwonderment


Dean, who were these folks?

Many on here were calling for Uzoho and Nwolokor.

We were railing against Rohr though. The man wasted our World Cup.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 22 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group