Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:56 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:58 am
Posts: 857
Location: London
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo5YxwiBIZE

I don't like how people are acting as if Alex Iwobi is doing things under Emery that he was not capable of before. The only thing I have seen change with him under Unai Emery is that he delivers a lot more crosses from the wing. Iwobi is a confidence player and was always capable of these performances and there will be more to come this season.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 80573
Location: Earth
jordan wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo5YxwiBIZE

I don't like how people are acting as if Alex Iwobi is doing things under Emery that he was not capable of before. The only thing I have seen change with him under Unai Emery is that he delivers a lot more crosses from the wing. Iwobi is a confidence player and was always capable of these performances and there will be more to come this season.

the world doesn't evolve around your feelings. Keep your freaking feelings to yourself

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:34 pm 
Online
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:27 pm
Posts: 31054
Location: Displaced Naija. Don't bother
Bigpokey24 wrote:
jordan wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo5YxwiBIZE

I don't like how people are acting as if Alex Iwobi is doing things under Emery that he was not capable of before. The only thing I have seen change with him under Unai Emery is that he delivers a lot more crosses from the wing. Iwobi is a confidence player and was always capable of these performances and there will be more to come this season.

the world doesn't evolve around your feelings. Keep your freaking feelings to yourself

Show some respect.

Watch that video or shangalo yaself commot. Nonsense :evil:

_________________
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

The glory has departed from Arsenal. :(


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:57 am
Posts: 5691
Location: Ajegunle
Arsene Wenger must have suppressed this part of Iwobi's game. All of a sudden Iwobi has a totally new aspect to his game.

_________________
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:31 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 38246
Location: Land of the Terrapins
DIMKA76 wrote:
Arsene Wenger must have suppressed this part of Iwobi's game. All of a sudden Iwobi has a totally new aspect to his game.


Yep, he played like this when he first broke into the team, dunno what happened from then till now.

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:58 am
Posts: 857
Location: London
Bigpokey24 wrote:
jordan wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo5YxwiBIZE

I don't like how people are acting as if Alex Iwobi is doing things under Emery that he was not capable of before. The only thing I have seen change with him under Unai Emery is that he delivers a lot more crosses from the wing. Iwobi is a confidence player and was always capable of these performances and there will be more to come this season.

the world doesn't evolve around your feelings. Keep your freaking feelings to yourself


Because I sent this opinion as a message to your phone and not on a public football forum isn't it? Foolish man


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cchinukw, imehjunior, maceo4 and 20 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group