Alex Iwobi Crazy Skills vs Liverpool 2018 *Video Inside*

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jordan
Egg
Egg
Alex Iwobi Crazy Skills vs Liverpool 2018 *Video Inside*

Post by jordan »

I don't like how people are acting as if Alex Iwobi is doing things under Emery that he was not capable of before. The only thing I have seen change with him under Unai Emery is that he delivers a lot more crosses from the wing. Iwobi is a confidence player and was always capable of these performances and there will be more to come this season.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Alex Iwobi Crazy Skills vs Liverpool 2018 *Video Inside*

Post by Bigpokey24 »

jordan wrote:

I don't like how people are acting as if Alex Iwobi is doing things under Emery that he was not capable of before. The only thing I have seen change with him under Unai Emery is that he delivers a lot more crosses from the wing. Iwobi is a confidence player and was always capable of these performances and there will be more to come this season.
the world doesn't evolve around your feelings. Keep your freaking feelings to yourself
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
jordan wrote:

the world doesn't evolve around your feelings. Keep your freaking feelings to yourself
Show some respect.

Watch that video or shangalo yaself commot. Nonsense :evil:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Arsene Wenger must have suppressed this part of Iwobi's game. All of a sudden Iwobi has a totally new aspect to his game.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

DIMKA76 wrote:Arsene Wenger must have suppressed this part of Iwobi's game. All of a sudden Iwobi has a totally new aspect to his game.
Yep, he played like this when he first broke into the team, dunno what happened from then till now.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
jordan
Egg
Egg

Post by jordan »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
jordan wrote:

Because I sent this opinion as a message to your phone and not on a public football forum isn't it? Foolish man