Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:00 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 15685
Abeg mek we laugh small jare. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Those that think Akpeyi is a basket better recognize. this guy is a something special. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 9:28 pm
Posts: 4099
Location: UK
:scared: :scared:

_________________
YNWA
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:21 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 45001
no he must be the son of the owner of the team :lol:

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:44 pm
Posts: 13763
Location: Here
metalalloy wrote:
no he must be the son of the owner of the team :lol:
:lol: :lol: No he must be the owner. Dad would not tolerate this kind of goalkeeping. It can even be traumatic to the son.

_________________
"The young Walt Disney was sacked because he lacked imagination. They advised Marilyn Monroe to become a secretary and Elvis to go back to driving a lorry."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:09 pm
Posts: 9808
Despite the errors highlighted in this video, he must have been a brilliant keeper to have stayed on a team so long. Reminds me of Higuita. overconfident and flamboyant not actually bad.

_________________
Bushboy's bushmen : 1. Odion Ighalo 2. Anthony Ujah 3. Isaac Success 4. Nathan Oduwa
Who will be next?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 6702
Reminds me of Agboni Basket

_________________
Uzoho -- Shehu, TroostEkong, Balogun, Awaziem -- Onazi, Ndidi, Iwobi, Musa -- Kalu, Success


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 29614
Investigate him for match fixing...

_________________
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 43439
Location: Akoko Highlands
Rawlings wrote:
Reminds me of Agboni Basket



What do you know about baskets?

Have you been following Fosu-Mensah's performances lately?

_________________
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 6702
balo wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
Reminds me of Agboni Basket

What do you know about baskets?
Have you been following Fosu-Mensah's performances lately?


why should I follow the Dutch man?

BTW, I just found out that Agbonavbare has passed. May he RIP
Quote:
Agbonavbare settled in the Community of Madrid after retiring as a player, working as a delivery man and a goalkeeper coach. In late January 2015 it was revealed that he was suffering from cancer, and he subsequently underwent treatment at the Hospital Universitario Príncipe de Asturias in Alcalá de Henares.

Both Agonavbare's former team Rayo Vallecano and its opponents Atlético Madrid displayed a banner during their league match at the Vicente Calderón Stadium on 24 January that read "Fuerza Wilfred" (You Can Do It Wilfred). He succumbed to the disease three days later, aged 48.

_________________
Uzoho -- Shehu, TroostEkong, Balogun, Awaziem -- Onazi, Ndidi, Iwobi, Musa -- Kalu, Success


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:01 am
Posts: 47267
....a cult hero of some kind to keep keeping :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 43439
Location: Akoko Highlands
Rawlings wrote:
balo wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
Reminds me of Agboni Basket

What do you know about baskets?
Have you been following Fosu-Mensah's performances lately?


why should I follow the Dutch man?

BTW, I just found out that Agbonavbare has passed. May he RIP
Quote:
Agbonavbare settled in the Community of Madrid after retiring as a player, working as a delivery man and a goalkeeper coach. In late January 2015 it was revealed that he was suffering from cancer, and he subsequently underwent treatment at the Hospital Universitario Príncipe de Asturias in Alcalá de Henares.

Both Agonavbare's former team Rayo Vallecano and its opponents Atlético Madrid displayed a banner during their league match at the Vicente Calderón Stadium on 24 January that read "Fuerza Wilfred" (You Can Do It Wilfred). He succumbed to the disease three days later, aged 48.



RIP to Agbonavbare.
Good to know those teams honored him.

_________________
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bret- hart, camex, Eaglezbeak, Google [Bot], metalalloy, Schillachi, txj, vancity eagle, Waffiman and 38 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group