Wahala dey ooo. Ighalo injured!! Doubtful for South Africa

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Wahala dey ooo. Ighalo injured!! Doubtful for South Afri

Post by vancity eagle »

We should line up like this

*******************************************EZENWA***********************************************

AINA***************************TROOST*********************BALOGUN************************COLLINS

*************************************AGU*************ETEBO***************************************

********************************************IWOBI*************************************************

KALU*****************************************************************************************MUSA

*******************************************SUCCESS************************************************

I would take Agu over Ogu because Ogu is too slow and we need an actual DM, and neither Etebo or Ogu is a proper DM. Ogu's best attribute is passing, he cannot put in a good shift running around and breaking up plays. He is basically a very poor mans Mikel. He is better suited in a more advanced position, but we have Etebo and Iwobi as more advanced midfielders so Ogu sits for me.

Success and Musa can interchange positions as Musa is more effective down the middle and Success has the skill and brain to play make from out wide, while also being able to come into the middle and have the strength to give us good hold up play. This is Success' chance to really stamp his authority on SE.

I would like to bring on Chukwueze at some point. Also Onyekuru is really starting to fall in the depth charts, but I feel he still needs a decent chance. He hasn't been given much time, and let us not forget that he did set up Kalu for the fourth goal against Libya.
olu
Egg
Egg
Re: Wahala dey ooo. Ighalo injured!! Doubtful for South Afri

Post by olu »

I like that line up. The only change I might make is Afekolahi for Ezenwa

vancity eagle wrote:We should line up like this

*******************************************EZENWA***********************************************

AINA***************************TROOST*********************BALOGUN************************COLLINS

*************************************AGU*************ETEBO***************************************

********************************************IWOBI*************************************************

KALU*****************************************************************************************MUSA

*******************************************SUCCESS************************************************

I would take Agu over Ogu because Ogu is too slow and we need an actual DM, and neither Etebo or Ogu is a proper DM. Ogu's best attribute is passing, he cannot put in a good shift running around and breaking up plays. He is basically a very poor mans Mikel. He is better suited in a more advanced position, but we have Etebo and Iwobi as more advanced midfielders so Ogu sits for me.

Success and Musa can interchange positions as Musa is more effective down the middle and Success has the skill and brain to play make from out wide, while also being able to come into the middle and have the strength to give us good hold up play. This is Success' chance to really stamp his authority on SE.

I would like to bring on Chukwueze at some point. Also Onyekuru is really starting to fall in the depth charts, but I feel he still needs a decent chance. He hasn't been given much time, and let us not forget that he did set up Kalu for the fourth goal against Libya.