Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:06 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 28678
Lilly livered manure. :taunt: :D As soon as MU won you rush to open thread. Kai. Sombori else had to open your hme game thread with Juve.

Definition of proper Lilly-Livered Fan = tfco :tic: :taunt: :D

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 29584
oloye wrote:
Good turn around for United. But then Jose needed to ruin it for the boys with his agbero antics.


Oloye, I am surprised that Juventus are crying. I recall their comments post their defeat of Spurs. They can give but cant take. Bunch of ladies, old ladies at that.

_________________
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 28678
Cristao II wrote:
oloye wrote:
Good turn around for United. But then Jose needed to ruin it for the boys with his agbero antics.


Oloye, I am surprised that Juventus are crying. I recall their comments post their defeat of Spurs. They can give but cant take. Bunch of ladies, old ladies at that.

C2, you'e right. Those cvnts at Juve ike to thrash other clubs but can't take it themselves. Feck them, their fans, their players and their sh!tty club. Na me talk am :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:14 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 24141
Location: london
man city, different prospects! city are on top form, but in football anything is possible, all you need is confidence and after yesterday victory, think we should start with the team that finished 2nd half, maybe Sanchez included, we need plenty pace against City

was concerned how Juventus controlled the game but they are the finished article in comparison to united, we need to go at city and not hold back, should be interesting

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 72986
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
pajimoh wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
oloye wrote:
Good turn around for United. But then Jose needed to ruin it for the boys with his agbero antics.


Oloye, I am surprised that Juventus are crying. I recall their comments post their defeat of Spurs. They can give but cant take. Bunch of ladies, old ladies at that.

C2, you'e right. Those cvnts at Juve ike to thrash other clubs but can't take it themselves. Feck them, their fans, their players and their sh!tty club. Na me talk am :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:


why all this vitriol from the LL towards Juve??

Did they beat Spurs or smth?


:shock:

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 72986
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:49 pm
Posts: 40878
Location: Pennsylvania
tfco wrote:
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:



Jose Mourinho f*cking masterclass.
i am just in awe


More like Jose the hypocrite. When he was taunted by the Chelsea assistant not long ago, he couldn’t handle it and wanted to fight. Then he turns around and taunts Juve fans. Really? :lol: ... Anyway, massive result for your boys on the road.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:49 pm
Posts: 40878
Location: Pennsylvania
marko wrote:
man city, different prospects! city are on top form, but in football anything is possible, all you need is confidence and after yesterday victory, think we should start with the team that finished 2nd half, maybe Sanchez included, we need plenty pace against City

was concerned how Juventus controlled the game but they are the finished article in comparison to united, we need to go at city and not hold back, should be interesting


Oh really. That didn’t take long. You were kicking and screaming not long ago talking about the players have given up on Jose and now it’s ‘bring on City’. :rotf:

This is why I love CE. :mrgreen: ... Anyway, good luck vs City. The whole top 6 is rooting for you. :thumbs:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 72986
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
green4life wrote:
More like Jose the hypocrite. When he was taunted by the Chelsea assistant not long ago, he couldn’t handle it and wanted to fight. Then he turns around and taunts Juve fans. Really? :lol: ... Anyway, massive result for your boys on the road.


different scenario

was the United coaching staff insulting and hurling abuse at Chelsea all game?

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 72986
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
green4life wrote:
marko wrote:
man city, different prospects! city are on top form, but in football anything is possible, all you need is confidence and after yesterday victory, think we should start with the team that finished 2nd half, maybe Sanchez included, we need plenty pace against City

was concerned how Juventus controlled the game but they are the finished article in comparison to united, we need to go at city and not hold back, should be interesting


Oh really. That didn’t take long. You were kicking and screaming not long ago talking about the players have given up on Jose and now it’s ‘bring on City’. :rotf:

This is why I love CE. :mrgreen: ... Anyway, good luck vs City. The whole top 6 is rooting for you. :thumbs:


flip flopper extraordinaire.

i just laugh at his rants

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 72986
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada


our scholesy has lost his mind.

did he not see Jose shake Allegri's hand?

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 34252
wanaj0 wrote:
tfco wrote:


They should bring on Man City??? Ok ooo :taunt: :taunt:

:rotf: :rotf: I think it will be a good game if Manu come out to play.
The whole top 6 teams will be behind Manu to get their first beat down in the league.Lyon did it in CL.So Manu should not fear city,if they approach the game same way like this Juve then City will finish them as I believe City is a better team than Juve.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:56 pm
Posts: 10461
Goodness - this was a mugging. Man Utd mugged Juventus. It was a heist.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 24141
Location: london
tfco wrote:
green4life wrote:
marko wrote:
man city, different prospects! city are on top form, but in football anything is possible, all you need is confidence and after yesterday victory, think we should start with the team that finished 2nd half, maybe Sanchez included, we need plenty pace against City

was concerned how Juventus controlled the game but they are the finished article in comparison to united, we need to go at city and not hold back, should be interesting


Oh really. That didn’t take long. You were kicking and screaming not long ago talking about the players have given up on Jose and now it’s ‘bring on City’. :rotf:

This is why I love CE. :mrgreen: ... Anyway, good luck vs City. The whole top 6 is rooting for you. :thumbs:


flip flopper extraordinaire.

i just laugh at his rants


United fan for life! still want to see the back of Mourinho, our style of play does not suit his managerial style but he is still the coach, so we have to support the team! a team with so much talent should never be 8th or 9th on the table, so who is exactly flip flopping when i am telling the truth

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 72986
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
marko wrote:
United fan for life! still want to see the back of Mourinho, our style of play does not suit his managerial style but he is still the coach, so we have to support the team! a team with so much talent should never be 8th or 9th on the table, so who is exactly flip flopping when i am telling the truth


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
who would you like brought in?

name names and stop hiding

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 72986
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
marko wrote:

United fan for life! still want to see the back of Mourinho, our style of play does not suit his managerial style but he is still the coach, so we have to support the team! a team with so much talent should never be 8th or 9th on the table, so who is exactly flip flopping when i am telling the truth


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 10:31 pm
Posts: 4785
marko wrote:
man city, different prospects! city are on top form, but in football anything is possible, all you need is confidence and after yesterday victory, think we should start with the team that finished 2nd half, maybe Sanchez included, we need plenty pace against City

was concerned how Juventus controlled the game but they are the finished article in comparison to united, we need to go at city and not hold back, should be interesting


If Jose play Ashley City will have joy from his position.

_________________
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:09 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:01 pm
Posts: 25071
Location: Copacabana
tfco wrote:
marko wrote:

United fan for life! still want to see the back of Mourinho, our style of play does not suit his managerial style but he is still the coach, so we have to support the team! a team with so much talent should never be 8th or 9th on the table, so who is exactly flip flopping when i am telling the truth


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


Stop quoting these Lagos-based Man United fans... they are fighting a different battle on the streets when it comes to football and just like you, they have never been at Old Trafford so they don't understand the damage that was being done :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Image
*** Every child is A STAR! ***
SUPER EAGLES - Fly Above the Storm!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------
"If you are tribalistic you have no right to complain about racism!!!"
* Kingsley Moghalu * Omoyele Sowore * Fela Durotoye *


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: chief nfachairman, Cito, Google [Bot], maceo4, SylverEagles and 15 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group