Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:06 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:11 am 

Lilly livered manure. :taunt: :D As soon as MU won you rush to open thread. Kai. Sombori else had to open your hme game thread with Juve.

Definition of proper Lilly-Livered Fan = tfco :tic: :taunt: :D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:30 am 

oloye wrote:
Good turn around for United. But then Jose needed to ruin it for the boys with his agbero antics.

Oloye, I am surprised that Juventus are crying. I recall their comments post their defeat of Spurs. They can give but cant take. Bunch of ladies, old ladies at that.

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:50 am 

Cristao II wrote:
oloye wrote:
Good turn around for United. But then Jose needed to ruin it for the boys with his agbero antics.

Oloye, I am surprised that Juventus are crying. I recall their comments post their defeat of Spurs. They can give but cant take. Bunch of ladies, old ladies at that.

C2, you'e right. Those cvnts at Juve ike to thrash other clubs but can't take it themselves. Feck them, their fans, their players and their sh!tty club. Na me talk am :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:14 am 

man city, different prospects! city are on top form, but in football anything is possible, all you need is confidence and after yesterday victory, think we should start with the team that finished 2nd half, maybe Sanchez included, we need plenty pace against City

was concerned how Juventus controlled the game but they are the finished article in comparison to united, we need to go at city and not hold back, should be interesting

Marko

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:55 am 

pajimoh wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
oloye wrote:

C2, you'e right. Those cvnts at Juve ike to thrash other clubs but can't take it themselves. Feck them, their fans, their players and their sh!tty club. Na me talk am :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

why all this vitriol from the LL towards Juve??

Did they beat Spurs or smth?

:shock:

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o

@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:02 pm 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fine Jersey FC

DNA no good o

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:21 pm 

tfco wrote:
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Jose Mourinho f*cking masterclass.
i am just in awe

More like Jose the hypocrite. When he was taunted by the Chelsea assistant not long ago, he couldn’t handle it and wanted to fight. Then he turns around and taunts Juve fans. Really? :lol: ... Anyway, massive result for your boys on the road.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:29 pm 

marko wrote:
man city, different prospects! city are on top form, but in football anything is possible, all you need is confidence and after yesterday victory, think we should start with the team that finished 2nd half, maybe Sanchez included, we need plenty pace against City

was concerned how Juventus controlled the game but they are the finished article in comparison to united, we need to go at city and not hold back, should be interesting

Oh really. That didn’t take long. You were kicking and screaming not long ago talking about the players have given up on Jose and now it’s ‘bring on City’. :rotf:

This is why I love CE. :mrgreen: ... Anyway, good luck vs City. The whole top 6 is rooting for you. :thumbs:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:34 pm 

green4life wrote:
More like Jose the hypocrite. When he was taunted by the Chelsea assistant not long ago, he couldn’t handle it and wanted to fight. Then he turns around and taunts Juve fans. Really? :lol: ... Anyway, massive result for your boys on the road.

different scenario

was the United coaching staff insulting and hurling abuse at Chelsea all game?

Fine Jersey FC

DNA no good o

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:35 pm 

green4life wrote:
marko wrote:

Oh really. That didn’t take long. You were kicking and screaming not long ago talking about the players have given up on Jose and now it’s ‘bring on City’. :rotf:

This is why I love CE. :mrgreen: ... Anyway, good luck vs City. The whole top 6 is rooting for you. :thumbs:

flip flopper extraordinaire.

i just laugh at his rants

Fine Jersey FC

DNA no good o

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:37 pm 

our scholesy has lost his mind.

did he not see Jose shake Allegri's hand?

Fine Jersey FC

DNA no good o

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:01 pm 

wanaj0 wrote:
tfco wrote:

They should bring on Man City??? Ok ooo :taunt: :taunt:

:rotf: :rotf: I think it will be a good game if Manu come out to play.
The whole top 6 teams will be behind Manu to get their first beat down in the league.Lyon did it in CL.So Manu should not fear city,if they approach the game same way like this Juve then City will finish them as I believe City is a better team than Juve.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:34 pm 

Goodness - this was a mugging. Man Utd mugged Juventus. It was a heist.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:59 pm 

tfco wrote:
green4life wrote:
marko wrote:

flip flopper extraordinaire.

i just laugh at his rants

United fan for life! still want to see the back of Mourinho, our style of play does not suit his managerial style but he is still the coach, so we have to support the team! a team with so much talent should never be 8th or 9th on the table, so who is exactly flip flopping when i am telling the truth

Marko

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:13 pm 

marko wrote:
United fan for life! still want to see the back of Mourinho, our style of play does not suit his managerial style but he is still the coach, so we have to support the team! a team with so much talent should never be 8th or 9th on the table, so who is exactly flip flopping when i am telling the truth

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
who would you like brought in?

name names and stop hiding

Fine Jersey FC

DNA no good o

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:18 pm 

marko wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Fine Jersey FC

DNA no good o

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:58 pm 

marko wrote:

If Jose play Ashley City will have joy from his position.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:09 pm 

tfco wrote:
marko wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Stop quoting these Lagos-based Man United fans... they are fighting a different battle on the streets when it comes to football and just like you, they have never been at Old Trafford so they don't understand the damage that was being done :lol: :lol: :lol:

----------------------------------------------------------------
"If you are tribalistic you have no right to complain about racism!!!"
* Kingsley Moghalu * Omoyele Sowore * Fela Durotoye *