Ireland has poached one of our own

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ireland has poached one of our own

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Ok he was born in Ireland to Nigerian parents and plays in England and choose to play for his country of birth Ireland (I guess England didn't bother him)!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

oloye wrote:
Polly wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Polly wrote:
aruako1 wrote:If they poach Oloye Junior we will just ban Oloye from CE.
You are too drastic. I don't believe in bans. I believe in action. We'd simply kidnap Oloye himself. In 24 hours, palava finish! Quietly.
No need for kidnapping.
We just lure him into a honey trap, get them to press his 'rapid fire' button, then release him.
9 months later we are set. :D
This won't work. The man has been abroad for too long and him nor strong again, which means if they use this method, he will be sending us a Falcon, not an Eagle!
All of una nor serious... Abeg na Damunk advice good pass. Even me sef I have no objection to that one :lol:

:lol: :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

Who is?????????????????? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :sad: :sad:
ohenhen1 wrote:I am not worried about Ireland.
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

Rawlings wrote:I wonder why all these folks detest their Naija roots?
They are not like you.
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

oloye wrote:
Polly wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Polly wrote:
You are too drastic. I don't believe in bans. I believe in action. We'd simply kidnap Oloye himself. In 24 hours, palava finish! Quietly.
No need for kidnapping.
We just lure him into a honey trap, get them to press his 'rapid fire' button, then release him.
This won't work. The man has been abroad for too long and him nor strong again, which means if they use this method, he will be sending us a Falcon, not an Eagle!
All of una nor serious... Abeg na Damunk advice good pass. Even me sef I have no objection to that one :lol:
Uhm...Chief..... there is only one small conditionality.
We have to get written permission from your wife.
I'm sure that will not be a problem...
Or....? :D
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Damunk wrote:
oloye wrote:
Polly wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Polly wrote:
No need for kidnapping.
Uhm...Chief..... there is only one small conditionality.
We have to get written permission from your wife.
I'm sure that will not be a problem...
Or....? :D
No worries, national interest supercedes everything :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

“Michael is 100% committed to Ireland and is looking forward to an exciting future with the national team.”
https://www.the42.ie/michael-obafemi-co ... 3-Nov2018/
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

metalalloy wrote:
“Michael is 100% committed to Ireland and is looking forward to an exciting future with the national team.”
I have mixed feelings here... Anyways good luck to Obafemi
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Janganza
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Janganza »

oloye wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Wishing him every success in his international career. Ireland has been good to Naijas including myself.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Janganza wrote:
oloye wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Wishing him every success in his international career. Ireland has been good to Naijas including myself.
Yeah... No doubt hence I cannot complain