Der Klassiker on now! DORT 3 BAY 2 FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bk-one
Egg
Egg
Re: Der Klassiker on now! DORT 3 BAY 2 FT

Post by bk-one »

Yesssss :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Der Klassiker on now! DORT 3 BAY 2

Post by Kabalega »

Scipio Africanus wrote:Camera shows Hoeness and Rummenigge. The fat crooks are not happy :mrgreen:
Hummels was poor today.
Riberry was slooow and then tentative after the yellow card.
IMHO he should have got one in the 1st half too. But he almost created a goal from the back, in the dying minutes.

Dortmund found a solution for him which destroyed a chunk of Bayern Munich's attacking game in the 2nd half.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Dortmund should have disgraced Bayern today if they were not wasteful in front of goal. Should have been around 5 or 6
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

What a cracking game.....Dortmund just cant stop scoring...most goals in Europe this season
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Der Klassiker on now! DORT 3 BAY 2

Post by wiseone »

Hummels was utter bobbins. He was shocking at times. Looks shadow of the player who was a star at Dortmund. Kept getting caught in possession and done for pace by Jadon Sancho (why on earth did Man City let him go?).

Dortmund look a proper outfit. Hard running and devastating counter-attacks. Almost look like the old Klopp model with Lewa-Goetze-Kagawa-Gundogan-Reus rampaging forward.
Kabalega wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:Camera shows Hoeness and Rummenigge. The fat crooks are not happy :mrgreen:
Hummels was poor today.
Riberry was slooow and then tentative after the yellow card.
IMHO he should have got one in the 1st half too. But he almost created a goal from the back, in the dying minutes.

Dortmund found a solution for him which destroyed a chunk of Bayern Munich's attacking game in the 2nd half.