Man City FFP (3-1) Man United B

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: Man City FFP (3-1) Man United B

Post by tfco »

spastic wrote: Dummy! This just shows you have a clueless manager. Who buys players that can't make his first 11 :boo:
claudio bravo and nolito say hi

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

LMAO we lost because we played against Juventus :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Quick Tfco, head straight to the "lilywhite" thread for your daily dose of "feel good" quinine :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

44 passes but lets talk about full backs or who is mourinho players or not, it helps to hide the obvious, thank god for Youtube and TV analysis

Even when Mourinho had a team like real madrid, can remember one game when Barcelona did them 5 nil, got flashbacks from watching today game, thank goodness i have 2 beautiful kids to keep me sane
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

tfco wrote:
spastic wrote: Dummy! This just shows you have a clueless manager. Who buys players that can't make his first 11 :boo:
claudio bravo and nolito say hi
Your entire bench was looking back at you. :roll:
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:clap: :clap: :clap:

some see it

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

Yes, Abu Dhabi FC. I'd that's your best response to a whoop #$%. We'll take it :taunt:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Tf, in the words of the Messiah, in that act of altruism that knows no equal, “it is finished”...United lined up as stoosh as light-skinned chicks back in 96. A few sweet nothings and a bit of Silva and they were legs akimbo, asking for every inch and more girth than Popeye’s forearms. Gundogan applied the oil.
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

There are rumors Ederson conceded the penalty on purpose so he could get some action. As Unitedon there own weren't affording him any. :taunt:
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...safe to say United don't belong as elite side any more. May be in name and money.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

mcal wrote:...safe to say United don't belong as elite side any more. May be in name and money.
Since SAF left now...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Lets blame fernadinho but those 44 passes, who will take the blame for this?
Watch how liverpool play city, they dont give them 2secs on the ball

Watch united for the 1st 10 minutes, cowardice football, hold your position, invite pressure, then blame your defenders when the pressure gets intense, its easy right? Then blame the referee or blame herrera when he lost the ball 3 times, city pressing hard without the ball but wait, lets blame the full backs

Thank goodness, we all know the obvious, we knew it, the rot starts from the top, if city was an excuse, what was the excuse playing diabolical football against the likes of newcastle, bounemouth, they are not exactly city right?
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

marko wrote:Lets blame fernadinho but those 44 passes, who will take the blame for this?

Watch united for the 1st 10 minutes, cowardice football, hold your position, invite pressure, then blame your defenders when the pressure gets intense, its easy right? Then blame the referee or blame herrera when he lost the ball 3 times, city pressing hard without the ball but wait, lets blame the full backs

Thank goodness, we all know the obvious, we knew it, the rot starts from the top, if city was an excuse, what was the excuse playing diabolical football against the likes of newcastle, bounemouth, they are not exactly city right?
United can't afford to play like Liverpool. Liverpool have defenders who can hold their own in Gomez and Van Dyke who can hold there own
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Coach wrote:@Tf, in the words of the Messiah, in that act of altruism that knows no equal, “it is finished”...United lined up as stoosh as light-skinned chicks back in 96. A few sweet nothings and a bit of Silva and they were legs akimbo, asking for every inch and more girth than Popeye’s forearms. Gundogan applied the oil.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

spastic wrote:
marko wrote:Lets blame fernadinho but those 44 passes, who will take the blame for this?

United can't afford to play like Liverpool. Liverpool have defenders who can hold their own in Gomez and Van Dyke who can hold there own
All about self belief! Confidence, a manager that instills confidence in the team, to make them believe they are capable and can match city, skills is probably 30%, confidence, hard work takes the rest

Watch the first 12 minutes, we passed the ball 12 times and only 7 reached their target! City had too much in their tank that if by mistake, we equalised, they had the ability to switch and put added pressure, look at the subs, when Youung was getting a bit of play down the right side, Pep brought Sane and the rest was history, Martial was doubled up, never left alone one on one, go watch the replay, someone did his homework well, the other just blames the full backs or the board

Marko
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

When they announced Pogba failed a late fitness test, i was worried, without him, we are ordinary and that is not an understatement, with him, at least, we could have got some balls through, his passes and skill, we have to admit the fact, we are no longer good to play at the highest level!

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:When they announced Pogba failed a late fitness test, i was worried, without him, we are ordinary and that is not an understatement, with him, at least, we could have got some balls through, his passes and skill, we have to admit the fact, we are no longer good to play at the highest level!

we beat Juventus in Turin a few days ago.

Get a grip.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

marko wrote:When they announced Pogba failed a late fitness test, i was worried, without him, we are ordinary and that is not an understatement, with him, at least, we could have got some balls through, his passes and skill, we have to admit the fact, we are no longer good to play at the highest level!

:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

marko wrote:
spastic wrote:

All about self belief! Confidence, a manager that instills confidence in the team, to make them believe they are capable and can match city, skills is probably 30%, confidence, hard work takes the rest

Watch the first 12 minutes, we passed the ball 12 times and only 7 reached their target! City had too much in their tank that if by mistake, we equalised, they had the ability to switch and put added pressure, look at the subs, when Youung was getting a bit of play down the right side, Pep brought Sane and the rest was history, Martial was doubled up, never left alone one on one, go watch the replay, someone did his homework well, the other just blames the full backs or the board
United is 8 points behind the top 4. Its not coincidence. City is not why United is so far back. They are simply not amongst the top teams this year. If they can edge past Burnley, Bounemouth, Everton and Wolves. They'd have done a Yo-man's job. :idea:
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

We beat juventus, yes that footballing mistake gave us false hopes, football is a very strange game sometimes! We took that false hope into this game but the gods of goodluck refused to let us take anything from a game that we were totally outclassed, we started the last 6 games like this, even playing against lesser teams, you invite pressure after pressure because you want to sit back and wait for mistakes, its just today city decided to make a few mistakes, the league table does not lie, already 12 points gap, another season written off, the board must hang their heads in shame for destroying a big instituion

Marko
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

spastic wrote:
marko wrote:
spastic wrote:

United is 8 points behind the top 4. Its not coincidence. City is not why United is so far back. They are simply not amongst the top teams this year. If they can edge past Burnley, Bounemouth, Everton and Wolves. They'd have done a Yo-man's job. :idea:

Nope , not City, but we got a reminder today that if you struggle to play lesser teams playing sit back foltball, of course when the big boys come calling, they will rip you to shreds, Mourinho gets to keep his job, the board waiting for a turnaround or hoping at least

Marko
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

marko wrote:
spastic wrote:
marko wrote:
spastic wrote:

Nope , not City, but we got a reminder today that if you struggle to play lesser teams playing sit back foltball, of course when the big boys come calling, they will rip you to shreds, Mourinho gets to keep his job, the board waiting for a turnaround or hoping at least
You are arguing with Plastic - this has nothing to do with whatever is going on. This is about the pains of the glorious history of Manchester United that will take Man City at least 10 years of uninterrupted trophies to match - remember they are yet to win just one champions league. The bigger boys than Man City lost in Turin :lol: :lol: :lol:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *