Arsenal 1 - Wolves 1...on behalf of ......

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Arsenal 1 - Wolves 1...on behalf of ......

Post by zee »

Aniks and the great General Ozil :thumbs: .
Last edited by zee on Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Arsenal 0 - Wolves 1...on behalf of ......

Post by anikulapo »

zee wrote:Aniks and the great General Ozil :thumbs: .
Thanks to the Swiss Lorry and Missing Turkish-German, Arsenal now trail smh
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Wolves are even out-skilling arsenal at the moment.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

This is the worst half of football I have seen from an Arsenal team .... this team looks like they are sleep walking so Far
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Jesu and just like that Lacazette blows a sitter

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

My God two incredible saves by leno ... Arsenal should be two down

Leno kicked in the head ... Jesu what a brave keeper
Last edited by anikulapo on Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MLK.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Laca can't score from 6m :shock: :lol:.......................and Wolves almost scores on the counter.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

I’m afraid for Arsenal when Traore comes in ... Wolves playing some serious counter attacking football

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

What a save by Leno again .... Arsenal ??????

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Wow Arsenal look lost .... this has been again the worst first half I’ve seen ... should easily could have been two or theee for wolves smh

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

What would Arsenal have done without LT? This guy is unbelievable ... One man midfield

MLK.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

The more things change, the more the stay the same. Useless set of players that failed over the last 2 seasons.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Lucas Torreira :clap: :clap:

MLK.
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

I'm not watching but BBC tells me the goal was given away by the usual culprit - Xhaka, is that true? :twisted: :twisted:

I cant wait to be rid of that guy. I truly despise him! :mad: :mad:
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

SylverEagles wrote:I'm not watching but BBC tells me the goal was given away by the usual culprit - Xhaka, is that true? :twisted: :twisted:

I hope you never watch it then ... cuz you would slap him through the tablet

MLK.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

After 30 minutes against Tottenham last week, Wolves were 2-0 down in front of their own fans.

After 30 minutes against Arsenal, Wolves are 1-0 up in front of their jubilant travelling fans.

Nuno Espírito Santo's side are spraying the ball around with so much confidence.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

I hear Rui Patricio is on vacation in the Emirates. Any truth to that? :twisted:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Bellerin please make better use of these crossin chances Haba

Halftime 0-1

Really should have been 0-3

MLK.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Squad limitations taking a toll. Very flawed squad that has had to work their asses off to put together unbeaten run. A lot bumps in the road ahead, this team will drop points. No need to get upset, this is long term project, very much in infancy stage.

Days like this is where Arsenal pay heavy price for allowing 100 MP+ to slip through their fingers in not selling Sanchez, Wilshere and Ramsey.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:Squad limitations taking a toll. Very flawed squad that has had to work their asses off to put together unbeaten run. A lot bumps in the road ahead, this team will drop points. No need to get upset, this is long term project, very much in infancy stage.

Days like this is where Arsenal pay heavy price for allowing 100 MP+ to slip through their fingers in not selling Sanchez, Wilshere and Ramsey.
Very early. Arsenal can still win this. Wolves would give it a good go but their wastefulness normally cost them
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Saw the replay, damn that wasn’t Xhaka’s giveaway rather the person passed to made a decision to let the ball run through.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

pajimoh wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:Squad limitations taking a toll. Very flawed squad that has had to work their asses off to put together unbeaten run. A lot bumps in the road ahead, this team will drop points. No need to get upset, this is long term project, very much in infancy stage.

Very early. Arsenal can still win this. Wolves would give it a good go but their wastefulness normally cost them
Be it today, 2 weeks or 4 weeks, a major blip is coming.

I do not envy Emery, this is such a flawed squad, no wingers, no depth at FB, sloppy CM's and CB's in Xhaka and Mustafi, mercurial players i.e Ozil and Mkhitaryan.

Not mad but can't ignore reality.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

anikulapo wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:I'm not watching but BBC tells me the goal was given away by the usual culprit - Xhaka, is that true? :twisted: :twisted:

I hope you never watch it then ... cuz you would slap him through the tablet
You know I wish that was possible cos I will slapping him and Mustafi on the regular. Very annoying, error-prone id01ts.