Arsenal 1 - Wolves 1...on behalf of ......

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Arsenal 1 - Wolves 1...on behalf of ......

Post by Robbynice »

kajifu wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:Arsenal need to sign a quality winger, and CB's in the January window.
We need to sign this and sign that...Una don come again. We had enough to get 3 points from this game and didn't make it count. In fact the Wolves let us off the hook. IMHO we actually gained a point from this game. We really should have lost this game. We learn from it and move on to the next.
:rotf: :rotf: u see your life,same post we should have win the game and we gain a point Wolves let us off the hook.
Bro take a stand which is which?
Baba this is not rocket science. Going into the game the expectation was for us to win the game and we had enough to get the job done going into the game. However the way the game turned out, it was obvious the boys didn't come correct and based on performance on the day we really should have lost that game. The wolves deserve to win that game. They definitely let us off the hook. Fact not feelings!
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Baba this is not rocket science. Going into the game the expectation was for us to win the game and we had enough to get the job done going into the game. However the way the game turned out, it was obvious the boys didn't come correct and based on performance on the day we really should have lost that game. The wolves deserve to win that game. They definitely let us off the hook. Fact not feelings![/quote]

yes o but Leno Came correct chai !! if not for that guy dem for knack us 3 easily.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Robbynice wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:Arsenal need to sign a quality winger, and CB's in the January window.
We need to sign this and sign that...Una don come again. We had enough to get 3 points from this game and didn't make it count. In fact the Wolves let us off the hook. IMHO we actually gained a point from this game. We really should have lost this game. We learn from it and move on to the next.
:rotf: :rotf: u see your life,same post we should have win the game and we gain a point Wolves let us off the hook.
Bro take a stand which is which?
Baba this is not rocket science. Going into the game the expectation was for us to win the game and we had enough to get the job done going into the game. However the way the game turned out, it was obvious the boys didn't come correct and based on performance on the day we really should have lost that game. The wolves deserve to win that game. They definitely let us off the hook. Fact not feelings!
Chief this na EPL oooh,you guys not been watching this Wolves or other team,they also let City off the hook and City drop their first point against them and if that was not enough to shake then its on you.This is the mentality that has killed us going to games and expect to just show up collect 3 points and you say its not rocket science ok oooh,when I shake you blame me for shake shake.Just don't predict our result again as I was suspecting you bringing bad luck :twisted: :evil: