Chukwueze starts for Villareal

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Chukwueze starts for Villareal

Post by Damunk »

DIMKA76 wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote::shock: Omo, what are you guys talking about? He hasn't touched the ball in the last 15 minutes
If you look when I posted about his goals will notice I mentioned he has been quiet for the most part. Not entirely his fault as the opposition has had more possession.
Agreed. He looks very young though, Is he a left footed player? drifting inside to score with his left. Shame I didn't see enough of him in this game. Ike Uche looks to have opened the way for other Nigerians. Speaking of which I wonder why he faded away from the SE fold.
Yes, he's predominantly left-footed.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

maceo4 wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:The bein commentators said watch out for the 19 year old Nigerian Samuel who could be a potential superstar.
Your people want QPR players!
We'll take both :taunt:
Abi?
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

ogasir wrote:If Osimhen, Nwakali (i still have hope he will make it), Orji Okonkwo, Kinglsley Micheal and Samuel Chukwueze become mainstays in the SE, the 2015 U17 team will set the record for most players who ended up in the SE. All thanks to Amuneke.
Iheanacho's class also has 5 players that have made it to the SE. I wouldnt be surprised if there are other sets with more than 5
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Damunk wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:The bein commentators said watch out for the 19 year old Nigerian Samuel who could be a potential superstar.
Abi?
We’ve already got the Villareal player as for the one at QPR will he stick it out with the England youth squad?
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
Damunk wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
Abi?
We’ve already got the Villareal player as for the one at QPR will he stick it out with the England youth squad?
If he wants to play for us, I’d give him a try, he’s already trained with us and expressed his desire.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Commentators were raving about a 19yr old Nigerian kid and I didn't know who he was but was sold on this guy in the first 15 minutes of the game.
The goal he scored was a stereotypical explosive African player in the box but that masks his other strengths.

I hope he has good people around him.

On another note, I now understand why Rohr will always have a "young" team. The youngsters are better than the older players.
Unfortunately, Pinnick is losing focus with the youth teams.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Kabalega wrote:Commentators were raving about a 19yr old Nigerian kid and I didn't know who he was but was sold on this guy in the first 15 minutes of the game.
The goal he scored was a stereotypical explosive African player in the box but that masks his other strengths.

I hope he has good people around him.

On another note, I now understand why Rohr will always have a "young" team. The youngsters are better than the older players.
Unfortunately, Pinnick is losing focus with the youth teams.
It would've been nice to see the whole match but if you say he was good, then he must've been.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

I am happy to see his progress. Good looking player.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx