Bafana Bafana! Gods Footballing Emissaries!

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Mzekezeke
Egg
Egg
Bafana Bafana! Gods Footballing Emissaries!

Post by Mzekezeke »

Patrick Ntsoelengo,Nelson Dladla,Petros Nzimande, Abednigo Ngcobo,Doctor Khumalo,Vusi Lamola,Gerald Dlamini,Simom Lehoko,Silvester Kole,Lucas Radebe,Jan Lichaba, Leonard Likoebe,Edson Mguyo, Arie Khongoane,Marks Maponyanye,Donald Khuse, Jabu Pule, Mark Tovey, Zebulon Nhlapo,Gabriel Tikkie Khoza,Moran Khulu,Michael Dlamini,Johannes Mofokeng, Wellinton Manyathi,Jingles Perreira....... to be continued....Amhakhosi Kaizer Chiefs!!!!!!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: Bafana Bafana! Gods Footballing Emissaries!

Post by Tobi17 »

South Africa seemed to have a good team back then... I wonder why they underachieved so much.
Mzekezeke
Egg
Egg

Post by Mzekezeke »

Tobi17 wrote:South Africa seemed to have a good team back then... I wonder why they underachieved so much.
Just a reminder of our past for a few of your compatriots who have been going into overdrive lately and being extremely disrespectful. If I addressed Nigeria and the Super Eagles in that way I will no doubt be banned on these forums.
Patrick Ntsoelengo,Nelson Dladla,Petros Nzimande, Abednigo Ngcobo,Doctor Khumalo,Vusi Lamola,Gerald Dlamini,Simom Lehoko,Silvester Kole,Lucas Radebe,Jan Lichaba, Leonard Likoebe,Edson Mguyo, Arie Khongoane,Marks Maponyanye,Donald Khuse, Jabu Pule, Mark Tovey, Zebulon Nhlapo,Gabriel Tikkie Khoza,Moran Khulu,Michael Dlamini,Johannes Mofokeng, Wellinton Manyathi,Jingles Perreira....... to be continued....Amhakhosi Kaizer Chiefs!!!!!!!
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

The disrespect might have to do withbtheif record with the Nigerian side.
Mzekezeke
Egg
Egg

Post by Mzekezeke »

nemi2002 wrote:The disrespect might have to do withbtheif record with the Nigerian side.
I get that but a line has been crossed. Its only football afterall.

We are a proud people as are Nigerians.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Mzekezeke wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:South Africa seemed to have a good team back then... I wonder why they underachieved so much.
Just a reminder of our past for a few of your compatriots who have been going into overdrive lately and being extremely disrespectful. If I addressed Nigeria and the Super Eagles in that way I will no doubt be banned on these forums.
Who disrespected South Africa? And what makes you think that disrespecting the SE gets you banned here? Have you met Rawlings, tfco and Kabalega?
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Mzekezeke wrote:
nemi2002 wrote:The disrespect might have to do withbtheif record with the Nigerian side.

Man STFU :tic: :taunt: Don't come here and pretend we owe SA respect. Respect ko, Abuse Ni. Mssssshhheeeww

You're nothing but our b1tch at every level.
B1t£hs should just assume the position their husband ask them to and forget respect.

Simply put, you're our sperm bank and we'll be making our customary deposit for future artificial insemination of Bash1t@ Bash1t@

Our hotline to the SA embassy will be activated again :tic: :thumbs:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Mzekezeke wrote:
Bros, you will NOT be banned. Say whatever you want, but be ready for the responses which will follow - that's all :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Mzekezeke wrote:

Bros, South Africa (SA) won the nations' cup the year it did because we (Nigeria) did not participate as instructed by our then President - Abacha. I believe we would have retained the Cup having won it in Tunisia and SA would have gotten nothing.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

aruako1 wrote:
Mzekezeke wrote:
Who disrespected South Africa? And what makes you think that disrespecting the SE gets you banned here? Have you met Rawlings, tfco and Kabalega?
... Chief Mzekezeke certainly haven't met the aforementioned and they have not been banned yet.
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Come on bafana :thumbs:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

pajimoh wrote:
Mzekezeke wrote:

Man STFU :tic: :taunt: Don't come here and pretend we owe SA respect. Respect ko, Abuse Ni. Mssssshhheeeww

B1t£hs should just assume the position their husband ask them to and forget respect.

Simply put, you're our sperm bank and we'll be making our customary deposit for future artificial insemination of Bash1t@ Bash1t@

:blink: :blushing: :sad:

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Samora Machel wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Mzekezeke wrote:

Yes, I said it. :D :taunt: After we Banana Banana SA, we'll throw Shoprite and MTN out of Nigeria. :sneaky:
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Mzekezeke wrote:
I blame Rohr. :veryangry: :curse:

Your team was and is still a shitty team.
You managed to beat us in a competitive game since you became a country... have you guys recovered from your stupor?

Thank God I am not NFF Chairman. I would have stripped Rohr naked and flogged him with a barbwire... he took the one thing I dey carry make mouth when I enter SA and destroyed it.

If Naijarians think they get mouth, dem never meet South Africans.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Mzekezeke wrote:
Send your address in advance make we send pesin on standby to come carry your router and your mast. :taunt:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

pajimoh wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Mzekezeke wrote:

Yes, I said it. :D :taunt: After we Banana Banana SA, we'll throw Shoprite and MTN out of Nigeria. :sneaky:
Famous last words I hope :sneaky:

Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Mzekezeke wrote:
You should have been banned ofr even opening a post, :mad: :mad: Very disrespectful.....anyway be warned, i have reported this post for......
Oya back to the matter
open and close
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Samora Machel wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Mzekezeke wrote:

Famous last words I hope :sneaky:
So all your yanga is based on hope? It's good to be hopeful bit as an SE fan, playing bafana bafana in SA holds no fear for me. The players will know it's a good hunting ground and one that has yield many riches. SA on the other hand would and should be fearful. Their record against the SE at hope is very very poor
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

pajimoh wrote:
Mzekezeke wrote:

Mzekezeke's response:
Zee you in za oza room!
:rotf:
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Hmmm. Mzeke is bragging because Suya is not here :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Hmmm. Mzeke is bragging because Suya is not here :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:

Make persin buy Suya calling card, the SA embassy dey wait him call :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Mzekezeke wrote:

Mzekezeke, clearly you haven’t recovered from the euphoria of that aberrational victory at Uyo. Just remember that pride always goes before a fall; and South Africa will fall to Nigeria :!:

Cheers.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

We go show Bafana the reason why our population is high.. :evil: we didn't get to 180M people by accident :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)