Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:35 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:00 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:07 am
Posts: 42288
heavyd wrote:
Spot on Damunk
However we need to factor in the pressure these guys are under, not only from the English FA authorities but from their clubs as well. Ever since missing out on Victor Moses and more recently Wifred Zaha, England are now much more aware of talented young kids who have more than England as an option and actively court them and encourage them not to make any quick decisions. See the furore over WestHam's Decland Rice (who i do not think is anything special at all) as a case in point.

Naija need to be a bit more proactive in approaching these guys Specifically Ejaria, Eze and Lookman. They are already good enough to play for Nigeria in my opinion. Eze is a bright prospect who is already dominating regularly in a tough league like the Championship. as much as i like Ejaria I think Eze might be a better prospect!

@Oloye Obafemi was rushed into the team because Ireland are Cr@P sorry to say. The boy doesnt play regularly for Southampton so he is definitely not ready.

My broda no need to be sorry, me sef I am sorry for myself for calling that team my team. They are an embarrassment. Even the fans are fed up with the rubbish. All of a sudden England is capping all the Irish prospects or promising them caps... The result the Irish pool of talents has dried up. So they are ready to cap anything....

_________________
Image
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:58 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 38785
Location: UK
oloye wrote:
heavyd wrote:
Spot on Damunk
However we need to factor in the pressure these guys are under, not only from the English FA authorities but from their clubs as well. Ever since missing out on Victor Moses and more recently Wifred Zaha, England are now much more aware of talented young kids who have more than England as an option and actively court them and encourage them not to make any quick decisions. See the furore over WestHam's Decland Rice (who i do not think is anything special at all) as a case in point.

Naija need to be a bit more proactive in approaching these guys Specifically Ejaria, Eze and Lookman. They are already good enough to play for Nigeria in my opinion. Eze is a bright prospect who is already dominating regularly in a tough league like the Championship. as much as i like Ejaria I think Eze might be a better prospect!

@Oloye Obafemi was rushed into the team because Ireland are Cr@P sorry to say. The boy doesnt play regularly for Southampton so he is definitely not ready.

My broda no need to be sorry, me sef I am sorry for myself for calling that team my team. They are an embarrassment. Even the fans are fed up with the rubbish. All of a sudden England is capping all the Irish prospects or promising them caps... The result the Irish pool of talents has dried up. So they are ready to cap anything....
Oloye, from the little you've seen of Eze, what's your view?

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:19 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:07 am
Posts: 42288
Damunk wrote:
oloye wrote:
heavyd wrote:
Spot on Damunk
However we need to factor in the pressure these guys are under, not only from the English FA authorities but from their clubs as well. Ever since missing out on Victor Moses and more recently Wifred Zaha, England are now much more aware of talented young kids who have more than England as an option and actively court them and encourage them not to make any quick decisions. See the furore over WestHam's Decland Rice (who i do not think is anything special at all) as a case in point.

Naija need to be a bit more proactive in approaching these guys Specifically Ejaria, Eze and Lookman. They are already good enough to play for Nigeria in my opinion. Eze is a bright prospect who is already dominating regularly in a tough league like the Championship. as much as i like Ejaria I think Eze might be a better prospect!

@Oloye Obafemi was rushed into the team because Ireland are Cr@P sorry to say. The boy doesnt play regularly for Southampton so he is definitely not ready.

My broda no need to be sorry, me sef I am sorry for myself for calling that team my team. They are an embarrassment. Even the fans are fed up with the rubbish. All of a sudden England is capping all the Irish prospects or promising them caps... The result the Irish pool of talents has dried up. So they are ready to cap anything....
Oloye, from the little you've seen of Eze, what's your view?

Like I said Damunk, he has potentials, but experience has since shown that no matter how huge a potential might be at this stage of his career one needs to wait until he is able to push it through the final barrier and do it at senior level. A couple of years ago we were singing Nwakali brothers today they are struggling to break it. Can't believe what Nigerians are now saying about Nacho, we have been waiting for Seyi and Ejaria to transform those massive potentials into the real deal.. And a certain Ibe or Aibe is nowhere to be found.

Unril I see him play for Crystal place as a senior team member I ain't gonna subscribe to the hype that he is SE material. Note the emphasis on SE.

_________________
Image
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:11 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 38785
Location: UK
oloye wrote:
Damunk wrote:
oloye wrote:
heavyd wrote:
Spot on Damunk
However we need to factor in the pressure these guys are under, not only from the English FA authorities but from their clubs as well. Ever since missing out on Victor Moses and more recently Wifred Zaha, England are now much more aware of talented young kids who have more than England as an option and actively court them and encourage them not to make any quick decisions. See the furore over WestHam's Decland Rice (who i do not think is anything special at all) as a case in point.

Naija need to be a bit more proactive in approaching these guys Specifically Ejaria, Eze and Lookman. They are already good enough to play for Nigeria in my opinion. Eze is a bright prospect who is already dominating regularly in a tough league like the Championship. as much as i like Ejaria I think Eze might be a better prospect!

@Oloye Obafemi was rushed into the team because Ireland are Cr@P sorry to say. The boy doesnt play regularly for Southampton so he is definitely not ready.

My broda no need to be sorry, me sef I am sorry for myself for calling that team my team. They are an embarrassment. Even the fans are fed up with the rubbish. All of a sudden England is capping all the Irish prospects or promising them caps... The result the Irish pool of talents has dried up. So they are ready to cap anything....
Oloye, from the little you've seen of Eze, what's your view?

Like I said Damunk, he has potentials, but experience has since shown that no matter how huge a potential might be at this stage of his career one needs to wait until he is able to push it through the final barrier and do it at senior level..
I agree. But in all fairness, The Championship is 'senior' level though not necessarily 'elite' level. Many say it is a far more grueling league than even The Premiership and has little time for 'luxury players' which Eze is seen by many to be. But your point is taken.
Being just 20 years old, I believe he is holding his own well against seasoned profesionals.


Quote:
A couple of years ago we were singing Nwakali brothers today they are struggling to break it.
True, but many of us, including you, warned against getting overly excited about the future of youth players shining amongst their peers. The adult game is a huge step up, but peeps like Ayo Akinfe remain totally oblivious to that fact.

Quote:
Can't believe what Nigerians are now saying about Nacho, we have been waiting for Seyi and Ejaria to transform those massive potentials into the real deal.. And a certain Ibe or Aibe is nowhere to be found.
Kpom. Hopefully they have their own individual trajectories and will come of age in their own time.

Quote:
Unril I see him play for Crystal place as a senior team member I ain't gonna subscribe to the hype that he is SE material. Note the emphasis on SE
Fair enough, but I would grab him now and try him out.
England is going to be on this guy's case in no time.
I can't handle another Alaba situation - and this could become one.

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:18 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:07 am
Posts: 42288
I will have to keep an eye on QPR, they have been struggling for some time so I stopped watching them.

_________________
Image
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 79457
Location: Earth
Not another lower level English based Niaja player touted by UK CEs....nah real wah.hmmmm Something is fishy

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:50 pm
Posts: 4811
Location: London
One thing I will say is the NFF can't be criticized much in this regard. They have done reasonably well. Playing for the Super Eagles is not a playing ground. We are also constantly fighting to qualify for World Cups and AFCONs so we need to select the very best. We don't have space in the squad to be selecting 5 players based on "potential". Possibly 1 or 2 in my opinion.

_________________
Zelex-CE World Cup 2010 prediction Winner
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=177767


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Posts: 58846
He is okay. But I don't get the hype.

_________________
Winners do it the right way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kimbo5c0Ak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMAchpi46lA


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 9:28 pm
Posts: 4167
Location: UK
ohenhen1 wrote:
He is okay. But I don't get the hype.


Guys lets not kid ourselves. The reality is if Eze was a homegrown Naija player you all will be raving about him... that is a fact. Samuel Chukwueze is in his first season of senior football and there is this much noise about him. Eberechi has played over 50 senior level games already and for me he is just as good a prospect as Samuel, probably even a little better.

the only reason there is this apathy about Eze is because if he is invited he may be seen as taking the spot of a homegrown player. For me if the FA can get him they should actively pursue it. he is a real talent.

_________________
YNWA
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 7:31 pm
Posts: 5409
Location: Akwa Ibom. Lagos. Dallas.
The young Eagles - Kalu, Chukwueze, Osimhen, prospect Eze- all need to use the u23 and the Olympics to blood themselves and step up big time to the Super Eagles. A few of them still need to be more experienced before being established at International level.

_________________
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:42 pm
Posts: 9247
heavyd wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
He is okay. But I don't get the hype.


Guys lets not kid ourselves. The reality is if Eze was a homegrown Naija player you all will be raving about him... that is a fact. Samuel Chukwueze is in his first season of senior football and there is this much noise about him. Eberechi has played over 50 senior level games already and for me he is just as good a prospect as Samuel, probably even a little better.

the only reason there is this apathy about Eze is because if he is invited he may be seen as taking the spot of a homegrown player. For me if the FA can get him they should actively pursue it. he is a real talent.


Chukwueze plays for Villarreal in the Spanish League and the Europa League. I want Ebere invited though because I think Iwobi needs competition in the CAM role

_________________
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:52 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 38785
Location: UK
Obong wrote:
The young Eagles - Kalu, Chukwueze, Osimhen, prospect Eze- all need to use the u23 and the Olympics to blood themselves and step up big time to the Super Eagles. A few of them still need to be more experienced before being established at International level.
It might just be me but I tend to feel the Olympic Soccer has dropped in quality in the last few games.
I'm not sure it still attracts the same level of interest from the top players around the world.
I might be wrong though.

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 9:28 pm
Posts: 4167
Location: UK
niyi wrote:
heavyd wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
He is okay. But I don't get the hype.


Guys lets not kid ourselves. The reality is if Eze was a homegrown Naija player you all will be raving about him... that is a fact. Samuel Chukwueze is in his first season of senior football and there is this much noise about him. Eberechi has played over 50 senior level games already and for me he is just as good a prospect as Samuel, probably even a little better.

the only reason there is this apathy about Eze is because if he is invited he may be seen as taking the spot of a homegrown player. For me if the FA can get him they should actively pursue it. he is a real talent.


Chukwueze plays for Villarreal in the Spanish League and the Europa League. I want Ebere invited though because I think Iwobi needs competition in the CAM role


Yes he does and he is a good player but Eze has performed and produced this season in a very tough league. He wont be in QPR for long definitely. Hopefully he can help QPR with their promotion bid this season then we will see how he performs in the EPL.

_________________
YNWA
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Posts: 58846
heavyd wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
He is okay. But I don't get the hype.


Guys lets not kid ourselves. The reality is if Eze was a homegrown Naija player you all will be raving about him... that is a fact. Samuel Chukwueze is in his first season of senior football and there is this much noise about him. Eberechi has played over 50 senior level games already and for me he is just as good a prospect as Samuel, probably even a little better.

the only reason there is this apathy about Eze is because if he is invited he may be seen as taking the spot of a homegrown player. For me if the FA can get him they should actively pursue it. he is a real talent.


He is a good player, but you would expect to see an Okocha type player going by the level of hype he is getting on CE. Iwobi is better. Nwakili is better in my opinion.

_________________
Winners do it the right way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kimbo5c0Ak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMAchpi46lA


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:49 pm
Posts: 41300
Location: Pennsylvania
heavyd wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
He is okay. But I don't get the hype.


Guys lets not kid ourselves. The reality is if Eze was a homegrown Naija player you all will be raving about him... that is a fact. Samuel Chukwueze is in his first season of senior football and there is this much noise about him. Eberechi has played over 50 senior level games already and for me he is just as good a prospect as Samuel, probably even a little better.

the only reason there is this apathy about Eze is because if he is invited he may be seen as taking the spot of a homegrown player. For me if the FA can get him they should actively pursue it. he is a real talent.


Actually, the apathy from folks like me is he isn’t our boy and likely will go the way of Lookman once they show him small love. No need to sweat over a bird in the bush when we have one or two in our hand already. Therefore I can’t be bothered to buy into hype of an England player.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:25 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 38785
Location: UK
green4life wrote:
heavyd wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
He is okay. But I don't get the hype.


Guys lets not kid ourselves. The reality is if Eze was a homegrown Naija player you all will be raving about him... that is a fact. Samuel Chukwueze is in his first season of senior football and there is this much noise about him. Eberechi has played over 50 senior level games already and for me he is just as good a prospect as Samuel, probably even a little better.

the only reason there is this apathy about Eze is because if he is invited he may be seen as taking the spot of a homegrown player. For me if the FA can get him they should actively pursue it. he is a real talent.


Actually, the apathy from folks like me is he isn’t our boy and likely will go the way of Lookman once they show him small love. No need to sweat over a bird in the bush when we have one or two in our hand already. Therefore I can’t be bothered to buy into hype of an England player.
But if he comes sha, you go happi?
Thats all we need to know.
The boy is good.

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:26 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 38785
Location: UK
ohenhen1 wrote:
heavyd wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
He is okay. But I don't get the hype.


Guys lets not kid ourselves. The reality is if Eze was a homegrown Naija player you all will be raving about him... that is a fact. Samuel Chukwueze is in his first season of senior football and there is this much noise about him. Eberechi has played over 50 senior level games already and for me he is just as good a prospect as Samuel, probably even a little better.

the only reason there is this apathy about Eze is because if he is invited he may be seen as taking the spot of a homegrown player. For me if the FA can get him they should actively pursue it. he is a real talent.


He is a good player, but you would expect to see an Okocha type player going by the level of hype he is getting on CE. Iwobi is better. Nwakili is better in my opinion.
Then explain what is holding him back please.

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Posts: 58846
Damunk wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
heavyd wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
He is okay. But I don't get the hype.


Guys lets not kid ourselves. The reality is if Eze was a homegrown Naija player you all will be raving about him... that is a fact. Samuel Chukwueze is in his first season of senior football and there is this much noise about him. Eberechi has played over 50 senior level games already and for me he is just as good a prospect as Samuel, probably even a little better.

the only reason there is this apathy about Eze is because if he is invited he may be seen as taking the spot of a homegrown player. For me if the FA can get him they should actively pursue it. he is a real talent.


He is a good player, but you would expect to see an Okocha type player going by the level of hype he is getting on CE. Iwobi is better. Nwakili is better in my opinion.
Then explain what is holding him back please.



He is 20, trying to break into the Porto first team. On the books of Arsenal.

He is not playing for QPR in the 2nd division.

_________________
Winners do it the right way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kimbo5c0Ak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMAchpi46lA


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 14893
ohenhen1 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
heavyd wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
He is okay. But I don't get the hype.


Guys lets not kid ourselves. The reality is if Eze was a homegrown Naija player you all will be raving about him... that is a fact. Samuel Chukwueze is in his first season of senior football and there is this much noise about him. Eberechi has played over 50 senior level games already and for me he is just as good a prospect as Samuel, probably even a little better.

the only reason there is this apathy about Eze is because if he is invited he may be seen as taking the spot of a homegrown player. For me if the FA can get him they should actively pursue it. he is a real talent.


He is a good player, but you would expect to see an Okocha type player going by the level of hype he is getting on CE. Iwobi is better. Nwakili is better in my opinion.
Then explain what is holding him back please.



He is 20, trying to break into the Porto first team. On the books of Arsenal.

He is not playing for QPR in the 2nd division.
If you're good enough you're old enough.

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:37 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 38785
Location: UK
ohenhen1 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Then explain what is holding him back please.

He is 20, trying to break into the Porto first team. On the books of Arsenal.

He is not playing for QPR in the 2nd division.
So why isnt he featuring regularly in the Porto B team?
Too good for them?

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Posts: 58846
The YeyeMan wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
heavyd wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
He is okay. But I don't get the hype.


Guys lets not kid ourselves. The reality is if Eze was a homegrown Naija player you all will be raving about him... that is a fact. Samuel Chukwueze is in his first season of senior football and there is this much noise about him. Eberechi has played over 50 senior level games already and for me he is just as good a prospect as Samuel, probably even a little better.

the only reason there is this apathy about Eze is because if he is invited he may be seen as taking the spot of a homegrown player. For me if the FA can get him they should actively pursue it. he is a real talent.


He is a good player, but you would expect to see an Okocha type player going by the level of hype he is getting on CE. Iwobi is better. Nwakili is better in my opinion.
Then explain what is holding him back please.



He is 20, trying to break into the Porto first team. On the books of Arsenal.

He is not playing for QPR in the 2nd division.
If you're good enough you're old enough.


Didier Drogba was a late bloomer. What need to do is encourage him.

_________________
Winners do it the right way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kimbo5c0Ak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMAchpi46lA


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 9:28 pm
Posts: 4167
Location: UK
ohenhen1 wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
heavyd wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
He is okay. But I don't get the hype.


Guys lets not kid ourselves. The reality is if Eze was a homegrown Naija player you all will be raving about him... that is a fact. Samuel Chukwueze is in his first season of senior football and there is this much noise about him. Eberechi has played over 50 senior level games already and for me he is just as good a prospect as Samuel, probably even a little better.

the only reason there is this apathy about Eze is because if he is invited he may be seen as taking the spot of a homegrown player. For me if the FA can get him they should actively pursue it. he is a real talent.


He is a good player, but you would expect to see an Okocha type player going by the level of hype he is getting on CE. Iwobi is better. Nwakili is better in my opinion.
Then explain what is holding him back please.



He is 20, trying to break into the Porto first team. On the books of Arsenal.

He is not playing for QPR in the 2nd division.
If you're good enough you're old enough.


Didier Drogba was a late bloomer. What need to do is encourage him.


Ok - we will encourage him to bloom but in the meantime we have to win football matches.

_________________
YNWA
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Posts: 58846
You also develop him. What happened to the U23 team?

Nigeria leaders don't believe in human development. That is why we are the worst country in the human development index.


You can't have a Harvest if you don't do the hard work of cultivating the land and planting the crops.


Nigeria officials just want to have a harvest.

_________________
Winners do it the right way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kimbo5c0Ak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMAchpi46lA


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cally, Majestic-12 [Bot], marko, Waffiman and 27 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group