I've got this feeling... This wil be the best ANC since '78.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
I've got this feeling... This wil be the best ANC since '78.

Post by Kabalega »

To Cameroon, just get the pitches in good shape.
It's kind of unfair for CAF to spring the field to 24 after Cameroon bid with knowledge of the 16 but hey, please do better than Gabon.

BTW, Ghana had the finalists ride a rickety bus all the way from Kumasi to Accra for the final. Otherwise, they would not have won in '78.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: I've got this feeling... This wil be the best ANC since

Post by Dammy »

Kabalega wrote:To Cameroon, just get the pitches in good shape.
It's kind of unfair for CAF to spring the field to 24 after Cameroon bid with knowledge of the 16 but hey, please do better than Gabon.

BTW, Ghana had the finalists ride a rickety bus all the way from Kumasi to Accra for the final. Otherwise, they would not have won in '78.
We are in 2018 man!
I am happy
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Stop spamming!

Your nonsense team will go 3 and out (or whatever the amount of 1st round games the Ahmad led CAF has drawn out of their crooked hats), just like the last time

You will get a preview of coming attractions in Asaba next week.
FATHER TIKO
Egg
Egg

Post by FATHER TIKO »

1980 AFCON was way way ahead of 1978 in quality & hype...
1992 AFCON was even more brilliant in terms of overall depth of quality of the participating teams...
1994 AFCON was a notch higher than '92 in terms of tactics and player quality...

1978 AFCON was stone-age compared to today...that was the reason Uganda was runner-up... :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
"...Some say football is not a matter of life and death;
I can assure you it's more important than that..."
- Bill Shankly
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

FATHER TIKO wrote:

1992 AFCON was even more brilliant in terms of overall depth of quality of the participating teams...
1994 AFCON was a notch higher than '92 in terms of tactics and player quality...

1978 AFCON was stone-age compared to today...that was the reason Uganda was runner-up... :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
:rotf: :rotf:
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

FATHER TIKO wrote:

Teams felt sorry for the Ugandan players wey go go face Idi Amin so they did the humanitarian team and allowed goals in :taunt:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

kajifu wrote:
FATHER TIKO wrote:

:rotf: :rotf:
[/video]
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Too many haters....

But at the end of the day UG Cranes will be back to their rightful place at the top.
9ja go siddon look and applaud their husbands... :taunt: :taunt:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

truetalk wrote:

Stop spamming!

Your nonsense team will go 3 and out (or whatever the amount of 1st round games the Ahmad led CAF has drawn out of their crooked hats), just like the last time

At least they showed up and lost 1-0.
9ja were not good enough to even show up to the dance.... :twisted:
Facts not feelings... :taunt: :taunt:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

truetalk wrote:

Stop spamming!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ... a little trashing, just a little
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

too much chang'aa and ugali..not too good kabalega :lol: :lol:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Senator WIRES wrote:too much chang'aa and ugali..not too good kabalega :lol: :lol:
You have no idea what we have in UG.
Ugali & Chang'aa are Kenyan fare.

Regarding footie, UG will take 9ja to school always! We played the game when 9ja was playing cricket. :taunt: :taunt: