OUR BOY's TANZANIA STILL ALIVE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
OUR BOY's TANZANIA STILL ALIVE

Post by jette1 »

currently placed second with 5 points trailed by CV with 4 points
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: OUR BOY's TANZANIA STILL ALIVE

Post by jette1 »

With cape verde lost to Uganda today Tanzania just need to beat Lesto away tomorrow and would need to beat Uganda at home in the final game and they are in.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

jette1 wrote:With cape verde lost to Uganda today Tanzania just need to beat Lesto away tomorrow and would need to beat Uganda at home in the final game and they are in.
That will not be easy because they disrespected the Cranes in Uganda.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Kabalega wrote:
jette1 wrote:With cape verde lost to Uganda today Tanzania just need to beat Lesto away tomorrow and would need to beat Uganda at home in the final game and they are in.
disrespected Uganda how so?

Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

jette1 wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
They played their hearts out for a draw. The Cranes will pay them back in the same currency.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Kabalega wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
They played their hearts out for a draw. The Cranes will pay them back in the same currency.
let me be sure I get you right; exposing your teams weakness amounts to disrespect. You can sure that them earning a draw at your own backyard motivates them take all 3 points that sends them to Cameroon on last day of qual. Just be thankful you already qualified after 20 years

Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

jette1 wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
let me be sure I get you right; exposing your teams weakness amounts to disrespect. You can sure that them earning a draw at your own backyard motivates them take all 3 points that sends them to Cameroon on last day of qual. Just be thankful you already qualified after 20 years
You know Uganda qualified for Gabon where 9ja was MIA. :taunt: :taunt:
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

Kabalega wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
You know Uganda qualified for Gabon where 9ja was MIA. :taunt: :taunt:
So how many times have they won it?
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

FINAL RESULT

LESOTHO 1 TANZANIA 0
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Enugu II wrote:FINAL RESULT

LESOTHO 1 TANZANIA 0
Oh boy this was predicted by the Cape Verde coach.
He specifically said that Lesotho would beat Tanzania.
And It all boils down to TZ vs UG.

I feel sorry for Tanzania!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Kabalega wrote:

LESOTHO 1 TANZANIA 0

I’ve never watched Tanzania play but I doubt it losing to Lesotho is a fall from grace for their standards but it will definitely cost Amunike his job if as expected they lose to Uganda!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
Kabalega wrote:

LESOTHO 1 TANZANIA 0

I’ve never watched Tanzania play but I doubt it losing to Lesotho is a fall from grace for their standards but it will definitely cost Amunike his job if as expected they lose to Uganda!
what do you mean as expected by who

Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

jette1 wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
Kabalega wrote:

LESOTHO 1 TANZANIA 0

what do you mean as expected by who
I don’t like to go by emotions or what I prefer but Uganda unfortunately to me are the favourites!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

LESOTHO 1 TANZANIA 0
Granted it was away game, but Tanzania failing to beat Lesotho means Tanzania don't have what it takes to play in the AFCON tournament. It was a game they were suppose to have died for, if such was needed. Too bad for them!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Odas wrote:

LESOTHO 1 TANZANIA 0
Granted it was away game, but Tanzania failing to beat Lesotho means Tanzania don't have what it takes to play in the AFCON tournament. It was a game they were suppose to have died for, if such was needed. Too bad for them!
I believe Lesotho has a chance as well to qualify and was at home against Tanzania and they did the business with a late late goal. My thinking is that Tanzania has motivation to beat Uganda in Dar. Remember, Uganda has already qualified as first regardless and thus will not be psychologically up for that game (v Tanzania) except as a regional rival. Cape Verde has tougher task because Lesotho remains with a chance to qualify.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Enugu II wrote:
Odas wrote:

LESOTHO 1 TANZANIA 0
I believe Lesotho has a chance as well to qualify and was at home against Tanzania and they did the business with a late late goal. My thinking is that Tanzania has motivation to beat Uganda in Dar. Remember, Uganda has already qualified as first regardless and thus will not be psychologically up for that game (v Tanzania) except as a regional rival. Cape Verde has tougher task because Lesotho remains with a chance to qualify.

It should make for an exciting finish with Tanzania, Cape Verde and Lesotho all with a chance. I wish Amuneke the best, but I expect Cape Verde to emerge as the 2nd team from this group.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

mystic wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Odas wrote:

LESOTHO 1 TANZANIA 0

It should make for an exciting finish with Tanzania, Cape Verde and Lesotho all with a chance. I wish Amuneke the best, but I expect Cape Verde to emerge as the 2nd team from this group.
don't forget Tanzania easily held Uganda to a draw in Kampala so now with everything on the line at home I don't see Tanzania not qualifying. Uganda would try the same thing they did in Asaba - wrestling to keep a clean sheet.

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

I see Cape Verde making it though. Those big foreheads from Uganda will spoil things for Ammunike's boys
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

A coach is as good as the materials he has to work with. You can't make eagles out of turkeys. No pun intended.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

jette1 wrote:
mystic wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Odas wrote:

LESOTHO 1 TANZANIA 0

don't forget Tanzania easily held Uganda to a draw in Kampala so now with everything on the line at home I don't see Tanzania not qualifying. Uganda would try the same thing they did in Asaba - wrestling to keep a clean sheet.
Dude, key Uganda Cranes players ply their trade in Tanzania.
A couple more have played in TZ and with the Tanzanian first team players.

Also, FUFA learned how to manage in part due to the help of Cape Verde FA.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Kabalega wrote:
jette1 wrote:
mystic wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Odas wrote:

LESOTHO 1 TANZANIA 0

Dude, key Uganda Cranes players ply their trade in Tanzania.
A couple more have played in TZ and with the Tanzanian first team players.

Also, FUFA learned how to manage in part due to the help of Cape Verde FA.
I thought I'm able to discriminate between your jokes and your rational stance. except your supposedly rational points don't seem rational by any standard. Did Super eagles beat south Africa silly since a pair of them play in south Africa.

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Hopefully Tanzania take care of business at home.