The Nigerian who wants to be like Arjen Robben

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

heavyd
Egg
Egg
The Nigerian who wants to be like Arjen Robben

Post by heavyd »

Samuel Chukwueze

Full of pace, skill and possessing a majestic left foot, Villarreal winger Samuel Chukwueze is the latest African talent to catch the eye in Europe.

One particular clip on YouTube showcases his best goals, skills and assists to date with mesmerising footwork leaving defenders trailing.

The 19-year-old Nigerian is not shy to get on the ball as the stats show from his first two games in La Liga, firing off a total of 10 shots and completing five of his 10 dribble attempts.

Chukwueze - who almost joined Arsenal in 2016 - has scored twice in six games this season, including his first La Liga goal last weekend against Rayo Vallecano which he described as "an unforgettable moment for my career".

With his ability and eye for goal, he has previously said he admires Bayern Munich's former Netherlands international winger Arjen Robben, with one comment on the online video describing Chukwueze as "the reincarnation of Robben".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46229240
YNWA
john12
Egg
Egg
Re: The Nigerian who wants to be like Arjen Robben

Post by john12 »

john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

I’m never a hyper but the last time I have seen a Nigerian dribble like that na jj
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

john12 wrote:I’m never a hyper but the last time I have seen a Nigerian dribble like that na jj
Sure like JJ, the bird killer :tic:
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

The boy is special. Barca in 2 yrs. Na me tok am.
OCCUPY NFF!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:The boy is special. Barca in 2 yrs. Na me tok am.
is Barca football apogee
highest earnest don't play at Barca
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

I don't care about any theory, get this boy in the SE and let him grow with the team!
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

john12 wrote:
but he didn't score :roll:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

john12 wrote:I’m never a hyper but the last time I have seen a Nigerian dribble like that na jj

You be real mumu, :rotf:

Musa dribbles like that in his dreams
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Musa has definitely past all these guys level and musa at this point is on the level of the Great (yekini) moreover, I never claimed musa best quality is “Dribbling”. AHMED MUSA is definitely super eagles best striker in my generation 1992 to 2018 (FACT)
The real deal
Egg
Egg

Post by The real deal »

john12 wrote:

This is TRULY special!
Cujus esqulum, ajus es usqui ad inferos
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

john12 wrote:Musa has definitely past all these guys level and musa at this point is on the level of the Great (yekini) moreover, I never claimed musa best quality is “Dribbling”. AHMED MUSA is definitely super eagles best striker in my generation 1992 to 2018 (FACT)
Kpom! Not feelings. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Is this hype not a little bit premature and exaggerated . With the past antecedents of Nigerian players we may have seen the best of him. Next thing he will start to regress and goes into oblivion. Look at Kelechi Ihenacho and Onyekuru potential super stars in making few years ago now they are nowhere to be seen. Please I plead with you to lower your expectation because major disappoints are precursors for major clinical depressions. I don't want any of you visiting Damonkey very soon, we all are in cognizant of his unscrupulousness about making money. He will definitely diagnose you with the worst depression as long the money will come .
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

bully12 wrote:Is this hype not a little bit premature and exaggerated . With the past antecedents of Nigerian players we may have seen the best of him. Next thing he will start to regress and goes into oblivion. Look at Kelechi Ihenacho and Onyekuru potential super stars in making few years ago now they are nowhere to be seen. Please I plead with you to lower your expectation because major disappoints are precursors for major clinical depressions. I don't want any of you visiting Damonkey very soon, we all are in cognizant of his unscrupulousness about making money. He will definitely diagnose you with the worst depression as long the money will come .
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
If this is not disconbobulation, I don't know what is!
Did you sleep well?
Hearing voices from somewhere? :taunt:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Damunk wrote:
bully12 wrote:Is this hype not a little bit premature and exaggerated . With the past antecedents of Nigerian players we may have seen the best of him. Next thing he will start to regress and goes into oblivion. Look at Kelechi Ihenacho and Onyekuru potential super stars in making few years ago now they are nowhere to be seen. Please I plead with you to lower your expectation because major disappoints are precursors for major clinical depressions. I don't want any of you visiting Damonkey very soon, we all are in cognizant of his unscrupulousness about making money. He will definitely diagnose you with the worst depression as long the money will come .
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
If this is not disconbobulation, I don't know what is!
Did you sleep well?
Hearing voices from somewhere? :taunt:
Invariably, you are learning some big grammar from me . Keep it up one day you will learn to be scrupulous like me
heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

john12 wrote:
Damn! :shock:
YNWA
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

heavyd wrote:
john12 wrote:
Damn! :shock:
Lol y’all do realize these are B team games.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!