South Africa 1- 1 Nigeria FT Naija qualifies

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: South Africa 1- 1 Nigeria FT

Post by metalalloy »

Cristao II wrote:That South African player got man of the match. Musa should be the MOM if not for useless officiating and Kelechi's touch.

Kalu was my MOTM. He was everywhere. That desperation slide tackle in our box after SA countered :shock: :clap: :clap:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

SylverEagles wrote:Very good performance in my opinion. Should've won the game with 2 legit goals called offside.

I'm so pissed! :mad:

Anyways on to the AFCON. :clap:
... me too! What a USELESS referee?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Overall, Rohr got his tactics right and would've won but for poor officiating disallowing valid goals.
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Musa - This guy deserves an award
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

MUSA is super eagles best striker in My generation
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: South Africa 1- 1 Nigeria 2H

Post by Odas »

Its a Goal wrote:Come March let us record our biggest victory ever. Let us spell Seychelles :D.
No need for that, in my opinion. We have qualified, just use them to practice some formations and try-out new players. A two goal win by us is ok
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

john12 wrote:MUSA is super eagles best striker in My generation
Oh Lord here we go again...
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Tobi17 wrote:
john12 wrote:MUSA is super eagles best striker in My generation
Oh Lord here we go again...
What do you have against Musadinho? The headless chicken side or the speedy gonzalez side...bobo has a split personality
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

I hope VAR will be used for the Cup of Nations.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

The beat on dis song dem play for stadium at half time sweet well well

[/video]

i don turn am to celebration song
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Benedict Iroha wrote:I hope VAR will be used for the Cup of Nations.
With these CAF referees, I think such is the best option.
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

metalalloy wrote:The beat on dis song dem play for stadium at half time sweet well well

[/video]

How did you track this music down sef... digging it :thumbs:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Odas wrote:
With these CAF referees, I think such is the best option.
Apart from VAR though, African refs really need to step it up. Those 'offsides' were not even close at all. This is not part f the body being offside or things like that. There were daylight between the last man and the SE players on each occasion. Absolutely poor for this level.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

We're talking Africa here. Just take a look at CAF website and you have your answer.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

100%Naija wrote:
metalalloy wrote:The beat on dis song dem play for stadium at half time sweet well well

[/video]

How did you track this music down sef... digging it :thumbs:
Love the beat
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

How is it a good result?
In the 3 most recent competitive games we have played South Africa, we have managed to pick up only two (2) out a possible 9 points!

This Nigerian team today had a chance to kill off a rag-tag South African team, laden with home based players and considering the very obvious fact that their big game players were absent, like Dean Furman, Tokelo Rantie, Keegan Dolly, Vilakazi and a couple of others. Yet, this Nigerian team, with all their so called super stars, just huffed and puffed all game long. Play was completely disjointed, couldn't even string 5 or 6 passes together without turning the ball over and was basically very poor overall. Upon all the bragging that the 0-2 loss in Uyo was a hoax and that the records will be set straight. Nothing but just mouth mouth! When it was time to set the records straight, they couldn't perform. Flunkies!

By far, the most boring and uninspiring game I have seen the SE play in eons.
ohenhen1 wrote:Good result, I think we need to call up our strongest side for Seychelles in the final game and also play a friendly after that match. Use it as part of our build up to the Afcon.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Otitokoro wrote:How is it a good result?
In the 3 most recent competitive games we have played South Africa, we have managed to pick up only two (2) out a possible 9 points!

This Nigerian team today had a chance to kill off a rag-tag South African team, laden with home based players and considering the very obvious fact that their big game players were absent, like Dean Furman, Tokelo Rantie, Keegan Dolly, Vilakazi and a couple of others. Yet, this Nigerian team, with all their so called super stars, just huffed and puffed all game long. Play was completely disjointed, couldn't even string 5 or 6 passes together without turning the ball over and was basically very poor overall. Upon all the bragging that the 0-2 loss in Uyo was a hoax and that the records will be set straight. Nothing but just mouth mouth! When it was time to set the records straight, they couldn't perform. Flunkies!

ohenhen1 wrote:Good result, I think we need to call up our strongest side for Seychelles in the final game and also play a friendly after that match. Use it as part of our build up to the Afcon.
Did you watch the game?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Nigeria has qualified for the nations cup. That is a good result.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

I did. Did you?
1naija wrote:

Did you watch the game?
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

CAF should investigate this collusion of SA and 9ja.

This ain't right for the game or Libya!
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

This is the most boring SE game I have ever watched.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

ohenhen1 wrote:

Nigeria has qualified for the nations cup. That is a good result.
Gerarahia, SE must win every game 10-0 as it’s our birth right. :roll: The guy mentions players the other team is missing but doesn’t mention ours.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

We should have won 3-1 if not for the referees. I don't know what match you watched.