MUSA HAS DRASTICALLY IMPROVED

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

9jaMan
Egg
Egg
Re: MUSA HAS DRASTICALLY IMPROVED

Post by 9jaMan »

Cito wrote:
Damunk wrote:
9jaMan wrote:
fabio wrote:
9jaMan wrote:Go jump in a lake, seems like you are jobless. Musa and ighalo will fight for the striker position. The wings belong to Kalu and chukwueze. Simple and plain
Thanks! At least you are not denying you said Musa made the team due to quota system.
:rotf: you are a clown, I don't have to explain sh1t to you.
CE never forgets.
You've been caught out.
Own it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Don’t hold your breath bro. Some would rather twist and turn than admit to being wrong. It is what it is. :D

:rotf: :rotf:, facts, no evidence
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

fabio wrote:
9jaMan wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
nanijoe wrote:No one is fooled by this weak attempt to walk back the "hateration" of Musa... This post does not in any way make up for the years of unwarranted abuse.
Someone dropped a rumor that Musa was not really a Hausa boy, but from Edo....our tone began to soften ever since :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:

who cares if Musa is from Ondo state, its just fishy that the coaching crew decided to stick with him despite his trash performance for years and other talented players are not allowed the same opportunity.
Liar, Liar...
Federal qouta in full effect, either shehu or Musa MUST start.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=289452&hilit=musa&start=46
Are you sure he really wrote that? because he just stated now that he doesn't care if Musa is from Ondo....
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Are you sure he really wrote that? because he just stated now that he doesn't care if Musa is from Ondo....
He wrote it. I only pulled out the thread when he said he doesn't care if Musa comes from "Ondo", He has a right to change his views and opinion. His previous views on Musa was based on quota system.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

fabio wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
He wrote it. I only pulled out the thread when he said he doesn't care if Musa comes from "Ondo", He has a right to change his views and opinion. His previous views on Musa was based on quota system.

No special treatment should be given to any player, they are all Nigerians. Musa was riding the bench all season at Leicester, and still got invited to SE, after Rohr himself said you have to play for your club to make the list. Musa was a bench player during the WC qualifying series and the likes of iwobi and Victor Moses secured the ticket for Nigeria. All of a sudden Rohr decides to send iwobi to hug the bench and convert his best attacker in Vic Moses to a wing back. I loved the goals that Musa scored but that does not disprove his fishy selection in SE at that time. That's all the energy I have for this, moving forward, the wings belong to Kalu and chukweze, Musa and ighalo will fight for the striker position. :thumbs:
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

9jaMan wrote: No special treatment should be given to any player, they are all Nigerians. Musa was riding the bench all season at Leicester, and still got invited to SE, after Rohr himself said you have to play for your club to make the list. Musa was a bench player during the WC qualifying series and the likes of iwobi and Victor Moses secured the ticket for Nigeria. All of a sudden Rohr decides to send iwobi to hug the bench and convert his best attacker in Vic Moses to a wing back. I loved the goals that Musa scored but that does not disprove his fishy selection in SE at that time. That's all the energy I have for this, moving forward, the wings belong to Kalu and chukweze, Musa and ighalo will fight for the striker position. :thumbs:
Did you write the below, Yes or No?

Federal qouta = either shehu or Musa MUST start. Iwobi was sacrificed

Look at this emotional clown,

Don't worry kele will score, the SE should win, but deep down y'all know Nigeria is going nowhere with federal qouta still in effect in 2018.

Yes o, currently Musa should play as a striker, ighalo has to hug the bench. But the qouta stuff could be real too

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=289452&hilit=musa&start=69
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

fabio wrote:
9jaMan wrote: No special treatment should be given to any player, they are all Nigerians. Musa was riding the bench all season at Leicester, and still got invited to SE, after Rohr himself said you have to play for your club to make the list. Musa was a bench player during the WC qualifying series and the likes of iwobi and Victor Moses secured the ticket for Nigeria. All of a sudden Rohr decides to send iwobi to hug the bench and convert his best attacker in Vic Moses to a wing back. I loved the goals that Musa scored but that does not disprove his fishy selection in SE at that time. That's all the energy I have for this, moving forward, the wings belong to Kalu and chukweze, Musa and ighalo will fight for the striker position. :thumbs:

Don't worry kele will score, the SE should win, but deep down y'all know Nigeria is going nowhere with federal qouta still in effect in 2018.

Yes o, currently Musa should play as a striker, ighalo has to hug the bench. But the qouta stuff could be real too

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

fabio wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
:shock: :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
fabio wrote:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Ah! Chief you are a very wicked somebody! Chai!
See as you use style force fabio to off 9jaMan pant for public.
This is not good. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

vancity eagle wrote:in truth he was a poor player for a long time, but dude has really improved his game.

He is much better at taking on players, but what I like most is that his decision making and passing has really improved. Couple that with his deadly pace, his goal scoring threat, and his defending.

At one point late in the 2nd half he was tracking back all the way into our box to make a tackle, and this playing as a CENTRE FORWARD.

he is a deserved starter for SE. The guy played very well again today and scored another legit goal that was called off. His goal per game ratio of late is very very good.

Glad to see his game come along way. Very key player for us, complete baller right now.
Stop being so disingenuous. Your theories and assertions about Musa have been found out to be completely wrong and instead of eating your humble pie graciously, you’ve elected instead to indulge in this pretentious rhetoric about Musa’s improvement. When did he have the time or matches to improve so drastically? In the short time between his transfer to Saudi Arabia, where you repeatedly spoke about how poor he is, and the ANC qualifiers? You even raved against his inclusion in the ANC squad. Get real my man :!:

Cheers.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

If I remember correctly Musa had personal wifey issues during his so called slump.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu