LET US TALK ABOUT IHEANACHO

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: LET US TALK ABOUT IHEANACHO

Post by ohenhen1 »

Sir V wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Drogba was a late bloomer.

Salah couldn't make it at Roma and Chelsea before he went to Liverpool.

iheanacho is young.

What he needs is encouragement. I think he needs to go to a club where is playing 90 minutes every game. A loan move to France or Holland could be a good move for him.
Moving to another club to do what? Nacho needs to improve on his ability to control the ball.
He needs playing time to work on his game. He is not a regular at Leicester.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

One thing for sure though, Ighalo is a better player fullstop.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

It's so obvious that our boy needs to improve his game, yet people are here making excuses for him as usual.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

wale1974 wrote:It's so obvious that our boy needs to improve his game, yet people are here making excuses for him as usual.
Dem say na young boy.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

wale1974 wrote:It's so obvious that our boy needs to improve his game, yet people are here making excuses for him as usual.
Dem say na young boy.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

airwolex wrote:One thing for sure though, Ighalo is a better player fullstop.
Even Ighalo is piss poor..... forget the 6 goals against Libya... I don't understand why the coach is loyal to dead weight players Like Ighalo and Nacho... we have better options out there :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Undertaker wrote:
Even Ighalo is piss poor..... forget the 6 goals against Libya... I don't understand why the coach is loyal to dead weight players Like Ighalo and Nacho... we have better options out there :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Where are the better options? Under ikoyi bridge?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Sir V wrote:
Dem say na young boy.
Young boys no dey grow :rotf:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

1naija wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
They are on the bench...... just give them a chance!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

sadly, I agree.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Benedict Iroha wrote:Iheanacho is the most over-hyped Nigerian footballer since Pius Ikedia.
:agree:
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Benedict Iroha wrote:Iheanacho is the most over-hyped Nigerian footballer since Pius Ikedia.

:bump: :bump: you are a wicked man
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

1naija wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
which one of the bridges in Ikoyi?
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

ohenhen1 wrote:Iheanacho is still a young player, and he scored a legit goal against SA that was disallowed by the ref.
He's but that young anymore, at least in football years. He should've improved/expanded his game. I think his cut from Man City might've affected his confidence because he did so well under Pellegrini. Maybe he should've gone to West Ham. Sometimes coaches matter, after all see how Conte affected Victor Moses.

I think Nacho should spend more private time working on his flaws, especially his touch, crossing, heading, etc.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

theYemster wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Iheanacho is still a young player, and he scored a legit goal against SA that was disallowed by the ref.
He's but that young anymore, at least in football years. He should've improved/expanded his game. I think his cut from Man City might've affected his confidence because he did so well under Pellegrini. Maybe he should've gone to West Ham. Sometimes coaches matter, after all see how Conte affected Victor Moses.

I think Nacho should spend more private time working on his flaws, especially his touch, crossing, heading, etc.
I'm sure the various coaches he has played under have told him to do all that and even worked with him on those flaws.
The question is why is it not working?

His reaction after that "tennis racket touch" v SA (as described by the commentator) said it all.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Pep kill his confidence and let him down.Nacho should have gone to West ham when Pelle beg him after world cup.
Also he need personal trainer to help him.Jay Jay coach will help him with first touch a lot if he can beg him spend two weeks with Jay Jay.
olumide
Egg
Egg

Post by olumide »

Like so many SE players recently, he needs to sort out his club career, and translate that to SE. The truth of the matter is that he is very low on confidence and has regressed/never really fit in or earned consistently playing time at his current club. It is OK. Kramaric failed entirely at Leicester and is currently playing in the Champions League and for the World Cup semi-finalists. Players aren't going to recover from that sort of malaise, just because they don the national team colours.

Isaac Success was able to sort himself after wasting two years of his career, I am faithful Kelechi can dig out of this current hole, but it will take hard work.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Undertaker wrote:
Bro where dem dey? Awoniyi? Osimhen? Ighalo, Success and Kele are our best options. Ighalo, at the mo is way, better than Kele, I need to see more of Success in the SE, but he isn't exactly lighting Watford up.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

kajifu wrote:Pep kill his confidence and let him down.Nacho should have gone to West ham when Pelle beg him after world cup.
Also he need personal trainer to help him.Jay Jay coach will help him with first touch a lot if he can beg him spend two weeks with Jay Jay.
Oga mak una stop dat one :mad:
Pepe (a very smart coach) rather saw through the hype
Nacho was only profiting from a ruthless and efficient Man City Midfield
Pepe was looking for a striker that contributed, not a "monkey dey work, baboon dey chop" type striker
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

iheanacho is young.

What he needs is encouragement. I think he needs to go to a club where is playing 90 minutes every game. A loan move to France or Holland could be a good move for him.
Actually, he made it at Roma which is how he ended up at Liverpool otherwise point well taken :mrgreen:
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

100%Naija wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
100%Naija wrote:If you've ever played the game as a striker you'll understand what happened there...
:D :D I just hope you are not trying to tell us that you played the game as a striker?
lol that one na your toro. But if you get doubt bring ball make we play. I challenge you take one post..

Yeye woman wrapper :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

green4life wrote:

iheanacho is young.

Actually, he made it at Roma which is how he ended up at Liverpool otherwise point well taken :mrgreen:
Don't bother with ohenhen he make it up as he post. :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
BAP
Egg
Egg

Post by BAP »

Not sure why guys are being so hard on Iheanacho .

Other than that first touch blunder he had a solid game in my estimation with his one touch give and go combinations with other players and had the referee been half way decent the first goal of the match should have been credited him. His sense of positioning was top class

I believe many have forgotten how he sparked our comeback against Argentina in last years friendly and I believe he had like two assists in that game . Likewise his free kick against seychelles that came
Off the bar for our 2nd goal was top class .
IMHO he is our best free kick taker and he is totally unselfish

All in all I believe people are letting their Emotions get to them and should go rewatch the game
Again . I would take nacho any day over ighalo