A girl with a NIgerian sounding name playing for Spain

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Kako
Egg
Egg
Re: A girl with a NIgerian sounding name playing for Spain

Post by Kako »

Mr. Piffington wrote:
aykwes8 wrote:Mixed race **Who are the hypocrites making those comments as if I meant any harm. I can’t count How many times have I seen people use that term over here. And why are you people so obsessed with Ghana ? You want make everything into a Ghana issue . By the way more than 75 % of Nigerians bleach. No wonder they think it’s an insult to call Ghanaians dark. To a Nigerian being dark is ugly.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.thejourn ... 8/%3famp=1

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljaze ... 07984.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffpost ... b0ecdf/amp

We love being black . Nigerians hate black so they bleach. At least majority of them do. Stop obsession over Ghana. I posted a thread about footballer with possible Nigerian roots then it turned into a Ghana bashing. What the hell is that
Can someone with authority ban this sonovabitch? I’m sick of non Nigerians disrespecting us here.

What about IPOBians :sneaky:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

jette1 wrote:For all you human rights advocate who want to kill ghana man because he supposedly is backward in human rights recognition but death is still the punishment for gay people in Nigeria. ok you people are really forward looking
Old man, can you take your s.h.!.t hole advocacy to the LGBTQ forum or rather Cancum where you banged the transvestite?
Thanks in advance! :taunt:
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

She could be an Igbo girl from Bioko/Malabo in Equitorial Guinea (Formerly Fernando Poo).
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Ekorian wrote:
jette1 wrote:For all you human rights advocate who want to kill ghana man because he supposedly is backward in human rights recognition but death is still the punishment for gay people in Nigeria. ok you people are really forward looking
Old man, can you take your s.h.!.t hole advocacy to the LGBTQ forum or rather Cancum where you banged the transvestite?
Thanks in advance! :taunt:
now may be you would now understand when those racists slip and don't even know it; the greatest human right violation resides right there in Nigeria and you hope it stays under the carpet because you want nothing to do with the guilt but you just misspoke and now want to hide and catch yourself.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

She is mixed. Her Dad is from Imo state, her mum spanish.
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.