England 2 Croatia 1 FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: England 1 Croatia 1

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Bone headed play from Kane

Wha choo looking at?!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane

The drought is over.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

He makes up for it with a goal!!! 2-1 England!!!!

Wha choo looking at?!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: England 2 Croatia 1

Post by anikulapo »

That bad man Kane
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Another set-piece goal for England! You do not give away set-pieces against England! :mrgreen:

Wha choo looking at?!
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

England don become the old Germany.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

England fans really taunting the Croats .... My sons coach go cry tonight ... One of the most passionate national team fans I know ... the poor guy no dey even texts sef ... must be really down in the dumps
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

England have to be careful here. No one plays "scavenger football" better than Croatia.

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

The ball suddenly disappears from the throw-in. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Piooooooom! FT!

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Croatia can now showcase their skills in League B with Germany :mrgreen:

Wha choo looking at?!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Well done Gareth Southgate. I am so happy for him. He was not fancied for the job but time and time again he shown he can handle the job. He has built a sold English team doing it right way.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: England 2 Croatia 1 FT

Post by bret- hart »

Still mad we lost to Croatia. So overrated.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

So does this mean England has qualified for the Euros? I still don't understand this competition.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Croatia were playing so well. Organized and setting traps to counter on the break but just couldn’t wrap up the game. And England are just Stoke-Like in their ability to score via set pieces .... it’s crazy ... set plays which sometimes come down to delivery and effort and desire to get to the ball become the goal defining moments ... smh

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]bret- hart[/color] wrote: Still mad we lost to Croatia. So overrated.
We had no business losing to them. Still hurts as they capitalized on our inexperience.

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

bret- hart wrote:Still mad we lost to Croatia. So overrated.
I am 200 times madder about the loss to Argentina. We should have won that game by 4-1.

Wha choo looking at?!
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Yet they beat Spain
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Scipio Africanus wrote:
I am 200 times madder about the loss to Argentina. We should have won that game by 4-1.
Because Argentina came to play 10-10
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

wale1974 wrote:
Yet they beat Spain

Yea 3-2 at home after they lost 6-0 to Spain away. We could have ran these guys to the ground and gotten a better result but the bum we have as coach gave them too much respect because they have guys playing for Barca and Real Madrid. Thunda fire Rhor :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Honestly Naija people’s delusions of grandeur sha :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

MLK.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

bret- hart wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
Yet they beat Spain

Yea 3-2 at home after they lost 6-0 to Spain away. We could have ran these guys to the ground and gotten a better result but the bum we have as coach gave them too much respect because they have guys playing for Barca and Real Madrid. Thunda fire Rhor :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
:rotf: :rotf:
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Its a Goal wrote:Well done Gareth Southgate. I am so happy for him. He was not fancied for the job but time and time again he shown he can handle the job. He has built a sold English team doing it right way.
Hear hear!!
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!