Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:33 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: New caps vs Seychelles
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 14476
As qualification for ANC2019 has been assured with the draw versus South Africa it'd make sense to use the Seychelles qualifier in March to cap dual nationality players and tie their future to Nigeria.

This would be the perfect opportunity to invite Ovie Ejaria for example. Some were clamouring for him to be capped back in August 2016 for the ANC qualifier versus Tanzania but that was always highly likely given it was Rohr's first game in charge. The Seychelles game represents another opportunity for him to get a closer look at Ejaria.

And not just Ejaria, there's good reason to invite Lookman, Ojo, and one or two others if they merit a place.

Let's hope it's an opportunity that doesn't go waste....

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 2:27 am
Posts: 24379
Location: your girls place
Capping Ovie E isn't that straightforward. The NFF would have to get him to switch allegiance 1st via FIFA.

_________________
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

Assanal fans on CE are the biggest hypocrites on the web.

A-J-A-X for life!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 14476
bret- hart wrote:
Capping Ovie E isn't that straightforward. The NFF would have to get him to switch allegiance 1st via FIFA.

Is that because he's played for England at junior level? That's no different for Lookman or Ojo for example..

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 2:27 am
Posts: 24379
Location: your girls place
The YeyeMan wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
Capping Ovie E isn't that straightforward. The NFF would have to get him to switch allegiance 1st via FIFA.

Is that because he's played for England at junior level? That's no different for Lookman or Ojo for example..



Yea but I think it will take time for him to switch assuming he even agrees. Has he committed to Nigeria yet? And even if it does it will some time before its approved by FIFA. I remember Aina's case dragging forever before his switch got approved.

_________________
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

Assanal fans on CE are the biggest hypocrites on the web.

A-J-A-X for life!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 14476
bret- hart wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
Capping Ovie E isn't that straightforward. The NFF would have to get him to switch allegiance 1st via FIFA.

Is that because he's played for England at junior level? That's no different for Lookman or Ojo for example..



Yea but I think it will take time for him to switch assuming he even agrees. Has he committed to Nigeria yet? And even if it does it will some time before its approved by FIFA. I remember Aina's case dragging forever before his switch got approved.

Well, if both parties are willing they have 4 months to get on with it.

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:40 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:02 pm
Posts: 7031
This Yeyeman, you've started reading my thoughts again?

Considering the 'con' job Holland has pulled on Arnaut the Danjuma, my wish list for that game will be a mix of young, fringe, and yet to be capped players, especially those eligible for other countries. Something like this.

Goalkeepers:
Nwolokor, Okonkwo, Okoye (Maybe Uzoho to continue his development, but not a priority for this game)

Defenders: Udokhai, Akpoguna, Adarabioyo, Tomori, Odubajo, Amuzie, Ajayi.

Midfielders: Ejiara, Onomah, Ezeh, Agbo (in camp, but never plays. Also a CD. Let's see him abeg), Esiti, Lukman

Forwards: Nwaekeme, Dennis Bonaventure, Cyriel Dessers, Odeh, Onuachu, Ojo

A lot of these guys will know that we are only capping to stop England or Germany, but that is the reality of the game today.

You commit to Nigeria, and it is all about form and letting your play determine your fate going forward.


Last edited by truetalk on Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:39 am
Posts: 16667
Location: Super Eagles Homeland
While I would like to see a lot of those guys, I will also like to see some local boys like the Enyimba LB get called up as well for this game.

_________________
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 15823
Enugu II wrote:
While I would like to see a lot of those guys, I will also like to see some local boys like the Enyimba LB get called up as well for this game.


No mind the mugus. :roll:

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:47 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:02 pm
Posts: 7031
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
While I would like to see a lot of those guys, I will also like to see some local boys like the Enyimba LB get called up as well for this game.


No mind the mugus. :roll:


GbegiriHead, Stephen Odey & Uche Agbo were in the local league a few years ago.

A lot of our best prospects are now bypassing the local league and are moving straight to Europe from Academies. About half of our team, and the likes of Esiti and Amuzie on this list, fit this profile.

Stop holding grudges because Oyinbo chics (even RFAs) kept saying no to you, & you were deported back to Ibadan. All eligible Nigerians should be considered, but this case (competitive match with an opportunity to 'officially claim' those eligible for other countries) we should look more towards the 'foreign born' players.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 15823
truetalk wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
While I would like to see a lot of those guys, I will also like to see some local boys like the Enyimba LB get called up as well for this game.


No mind the mugus. :roll:


GbegiriHead, Stephen Odey & Uche Agbo were in the local league a few years ago.

A lot of our best prospects are now bypassing the local league and are moving straight to Europe from Academies. About half of our team, and the likes of Esiti and Amuzie on this list, fit this profile.

Stop holding grudges because Oyinbo chics (even RFAs) kept saying no to you, & you were deported back to Ibadan. All eligible Nigerians should be considered, but this case (competitive match with an opportunity to 'officially claim' those eligible for other countries) we should look more towards the 'foreign born' players.


You're a straight up fool!

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 76765
Location: Earth
The YeyeMan wrote:
As qualification for ANC2019 has been assured with the draw versus South Africa it'd make sense to use the Seychelles qualifier in March to cap dual nationality players and tie their future to Nigeria.

This would be the perfect opportunity to invite Ovie Ejaria for example. Some were clamouring for him to be capped back in August 2016 for the ANC qualifier versus Tanzania but that was always highly likely given it was Rohr's first game in charge. The Seychelles game represents another opportunity for him to get a closer look at Ejaria.

And not just Ejaria, there's good reason to invite Lookman, Ojo, and one or two others if they merit a place.

Let's hope it's an opportunity that doesn't go waste....

While you are at it, we can also cap Ibe.... in fact find more Liverpool rejects to come join the SE.

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:18 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:14 pm
Posts: 7582
This all sounds good but the reality is that there is very little time to begin preparations for the African Nations Cup and Rohr will want to use the opportunity to continue to consolidate his team. If memory serves me correctly, there are only two Fifa windows left between now and the ANC. So we must be wise in how we use them.

The first window will be the period in which we will be playing Seychelles. While the second will be right before the ANC. So the Seychelles window will essentially be the only time that Rohr will have to work with his team before naming his shortlist for the Nation's Cup. I doubt very much that he'll want to use that period to work with an experimental team, nor would it be wise to do so. Granted, it would be a waste if no new players were brought into the mix. But I suspect that Rohr will continue in his methodical approach. That is to say that there will be a handful of new players but not wholesale experimenting.

Having said that, if the NFF can muster the funds or come up with a way of financing it, what I would suggest is to use the Winter Break period to put a team together consisting of CHAN hopefuls and available fringe national team aspirants. A lot of the players that we need to look at play in the leagues with long winter breaks anyway. And this would be the period to try to organize a couple of friendlies. This way Rohr could assess a lot of the players that need to be looked at, without eating into the time needed to consolidate his team ahead of the Nation's Cup.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:29 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:02 pm
Posts: 7031
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
truetalk wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
While I would like to see a lot of those guys, I will also like to see some local boys like the Enyimba LB get called up as well for this game.


No mind the mugus. :roll:


GbegiriHead, Stephen Odey & Uche Agbo were in the local league a few years ago.

A lot of our best prospects are now bypassing the local league and are moving straight to Europe from Academies. About half of our team, and the likes of Esiti and Amuzie on this list, fit this profile.

Stop holding grudges because Oyinbo chics (even RFAs) kept saying no to you, & you were deported back to Ibadan. All eligible Nigerians should be considered, but this case (competitive match with an opportunity to 'officially claim' those eligible for other countries) we should look more towards the 'foreign born' players.


You're a straight up fool!




Oyinbo, please give Kongi Visa to go back to Amelica O!

He used to be so jovial, now he is all full of aggression.

Ibadan is not what he thought it would be O! Now he has cut up his green card.

Please give him Visa O!. The thrill of Amala & Gbegiri can only last so long.

He has even put his frustration on video.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Posts: 57072
GK- Continue to develop Uzoho. Call up Okonkwo. Give home based players like Afelokhai a callup.
DF- Tomori, Amuzie, Adarabioyo, Odubajo, Udokhai
MF- Ejaria, K Nwakili, Eze, Agu, Muhammed, Ojo
FW- Awoniyi, Osimhen, Success, Chuckwuze, Chikatara, Lokossa, Onauchu(friendly first)

_________________
Winners do it the right way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kimbo5c0Ak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMAchpi46lA


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2004 6:56 pm
Posts: 4716
Location: The Wood and Alaba Market
Stop wasting your time – Rohr does not make household changes to his squads. So bearing injuries, suspensions and other factors expect not more than 2-3 new faces – especially when it’s only the March fifa window leading up to June Afcon


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 14476
mystic wrote:
This all sounds good but the reality is that there is very little time to begin preparations for the African Nations Cup and Rohr will want to use the opportunity to continue to consolidate his team. If memory serves me correctly, there are only two Fifa windows left between now and the ANC. So we must be wise in how we use them.

The first window will be the period in which we will be playing Seychelles. While the second will be right before the ANC. So the Seychelles window will essentially be the only time that Rohr will have to work with his team before naming his shortlist for the Nation's Cup. I doubt very much that he'll want to use that period to work with an experimental team, nor would it be wise to do so. Granted, it would be a waste if no new players were brought into the mix. But I suspect that Rohr will continue in his methodical approach. That is to say that there will be a handful of new players but not wholesale experimenting.

Having said that, if the NFF can muster the funds or come up with a way of financing it, what I would suggest is to use the Winter Break period to put a team together consisting of CHAN hopefuls and available fringe national team aspirants. A lot of the players that we need to look at play in the leagues with long winter breaks anyway. And this would be the period to try to organize a couple of friendlies. This way Rohr could assess a lot of the players that need to be looked at, without eating into the time needed to consolidate his team ahead of the Nation's Cup.

Valid points - he's very conservative - any man who makes a habit of making 91st minute substitutions is bound to have a cautious disposition. Ideally, there'd be two games during the March window - Seychelles plus one other; and a camp in the winter break period as you say. The Seychelles game presents a rare chance to kill two birds with one stone - testing fringe players and tying others down to Nigeria - so let's see whether it's seized upon.

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:53 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 37367
Location: UK
So what's the verdict on the new guys that HAVE forced their way into the team since the World Cup?
Specifically:
1, Jamilu Collins, and
2. Samuel Kalu

The other newbies haven't quite forced their way into reckoning just yet, but these two have literally appeared from nowhere and have not let us down in my opinion.
This is what it's about - proving to be better than what's currently available.

Next two up I think are Success and Chukwueze.
Next two down I suspect will be Ighalo and Iheanacho.

If and when this happens, the 2019 team will be drastically different from what we had at this year's WC.
Will Rohr's 'conservative' tag still apply then?

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 14476
Damunk wrote:
So what's the verdict on the new guys that HAVE forced their way into the team since the World Cup?
Specifically:
1, Jamilu Collins, and
2. Samuel Kalu

The other newbies haven't quite forced their way into reckoning just yet, but these two have literally appeared from nowhere and have not let us down in my opinion.
This is what it's about - proving to be better than what's currently available.

Next two up I think are Success and Chukwueze.
Next two down I suspect will be Ighalo and Iheanacho.

If and when this happens, the 2019 team will be drastically different from what we had at this year's WC.
Will Rohr's 'conservative' tag still apply then?

Yes.

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 76765
Location: Earth
Damunk wrote:
So what's the verdict on the new guys that HAVE forced their way into the team since the World Cup?
Specifically:
1, Jamilu Collins, and
2. Samuel Kalu

The other newbies haven't quite forced their way into reckoning just yet, but these two have literally appeared from nowhere and have not let us down in my opinion.
This is what it's about - proving to be better than what's currently available.

Next two up I think are Success and Chukwueze.
Next two down I suspect will be Ighalo and Iheanacho
.

If and when this happens, the 2019 team will be drastically different from what we had at this year's WC.
Will Rohr's 'conservative' tag still apply then?

Here we go again with feelings paraded as facts . smh

Kalu is an exceptional talent, however we've only played Seychelles and Libya( SA we couldn't defeat) You people done begin hype young players again. simmer down and don't put unnecessary pressure on players with less than 5 CAPS at senior level

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 45293
Damunk wrote:
So what's the verdict on the new guys that HAVE forced their way into the team since the World Cup?
Specifically:
1, Jamilu Collins, and
2. Samuel Kalu

The other newbies haven't quite forced their way into reckoning just yet, but these two have literally appeared from nowhere and have not let us down in my opinion.
This is what it's about - proving to be better than what's currently available.

Next two up I think are Success and Chukwueze.
Next two down I suspect will be Ighalo and Iheanacho.

If and when this happens, the 2019 team will be drastically different from what we had at this year's WC.
Will Rohr's 'conservative' tag still apply then?


Not completely sold on Collins, but we are so desperate for a LB that he will be here for a while. Kalu is a gem, he has grabbed a spot on the team with two hands and makes a strong case for a starting spot. Curious to see what Rohr does when Moses Simon regains fitness. Will he still prefer Moses of Kalu? With Musa's current form, i find it hard to see how he makes way for either of them.

I dont see Ighalo going anywhere anytime soon. Kelechi's spot is a bit more tenuous, but i think Rohr sticks with him as a squad player.

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 14476
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
So what's the verdict on the new guys that HAVE forced their way into the team since the World Cup?
Specifically:
1, Jamilu Collins, and
2. Samuel Kalu

The other newbies haven't quite forced their way into reckoning just yet, but these two have literally appeared from nowhere and have not let us down in my opinion.
This is what it's about - proving to be better than what's currently available.

Next two up I think are Success and Chukwueze.
Next two down I suspect will be Ighalo and Iheanacho
.

If and when this happens, the 2019 team will be drastically different from what we had at this year's WC.
Will Rohr's 'conservative' tag still apply then?

Here we go again with feelings paraded as facts . smh

Kalu is an exceptional talent, however we've only played Seychelles and Libya( SA we couldn't defeat) You people done begin hype young players again. simmer down and don't put unnecessary pressure on players with less than 5 CAPS at senior level

He's not parading his thoughts as facts - he says "I suspect" and "I think" and then later adds a condition by saying "if this happens". Learn how to comprehend basic English.

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:16 pm
Posts: 13399
The YeyeMan wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
So what's the verdict on the new guys that HAVE forced their way into the team since the World Cup?
Specifically:
1, Jamilu Collins, and
2. Samuel Kalu

The other newbies haven't quite forced their way into reckoning just yet, but these two have literally appeared from nowhere and have not let us down in my opinion.
This is what it's about - proving to be better than what's currently available.

Next two up I think are Success and Chukwueze.
Next two down I suspect will be Ighalo and Iheanacho
.

If and when this happens, the 2019 team will be drastically different from what we had at this year's WC.
Will Rohr's 'conservative' tag still apply then?

Here we go again with feelings paraded as facts . smh

Kalu is an exceptional talent, however we've only played Seychelles and Libya( SA we couldn't defeat) You people done begin hype young players again. simmer down and don't put unnecessary pressure on players with less than 5 CAPS at senior level

He's not parading his thoughts as facts - he says "I suspect" and "I think" and then later adds a condition by saying "if this happens". Learn how to comprehend basic English.

Are you not asking for a bit too much from him? :sneaky:

_________________
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."

You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2004 5:45 pm
Posts: 31127
Location: Your worst Nightmare
truetalk wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
While I would like to see a lot of those guys, I will also like to see some local boys like the Enyimba LB get called up as well for this game.


No mind the mugus. :roll:


GbegiriHead, Stephen Odey & Uche Agbo were in the local league a few years ago.

A lot of our best prospects are now bypassing the local league and are moving straight to Europe from Academies. About half of our team, and the likes of Esiti and Amuzie on this list, fit this profile.

Stop holding grudges because Oyinbo chics (even RFAs) kept saying no to you, & you were deported back to Ibadan. All eligible Nigerians should be considered, but this case (competitive match with an opportunity to 'officially claim' those eligible for other countries) we should look more towards the 'foreign born' players.


:D :D :D :D

_________________
Nigerian T-shirts online!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AYALA, Google [Bot], maceo4, Majestic-12 [Bot], Sam Agunsoye and 32 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group