If you put Nigeria in the Group..

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Robotnik
Egg
Egg
If you put Nigeria in the Group..

Post by Robotnik »

..We'd have a hard time qualifying for any tournament. Our record vs these teams are not good.

Egypt
Uganda
Guinea
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: If you put Nigeria in the Group..

Post by 1naija »

Robotnik wrote:..We'd have a hard time qualifying for any tournament. Our record vs these teams are not good.

Egypt
Uganda
Guinea

That's what many of you said when we were in the same group with

Algeria
Cameroon
Zambia.

What exactly with this friendly did you see that made you think Uganda will be a challenge in a competitive match?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

1naija wrote:
Robotnik wrote:..We'd have a hard time qualifying for any tournament. Our record vs these teams are not good.

Egypt
Uganda
Guinea

Algeria
Cameroon
Zambia.

What exactly with this friendly did you see that made you think Uganda will be a challenge in a competitive match?
Robotnik is looking for reassurance.
Na fear dey catch am.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Damunk wrote:
1naija wrote:

Egypt
Uganda
Guinea

Algeria
Cameroon
Zambia.

Na fear dey catch am.
... I think so too :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

if this was a real game with a no nonsense ref. these east Africans go open eyes after them chop 2 red cards
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Egypt
Uganda
Guinea
what about your record against Ghana?
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Nigeria will top the group.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

ohenhen1 wrote:Nigeria will top the group.
With that defense? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Egypt
Uganda

Guinea
Egypt and Uganda would qualify out of that group.
Guinea would just worsen things for 9ja.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Kabalega wrote:

Egypt
Uganda

Guinea
Naija don suffa
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Rawlings wrote:
Kabalega wrote:

Egypt
Uganda

Guinea
Naija don suffa
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: "Oga Kabalege" and "Diplomat Rawlings", na wa for una!
It seems anytime the name; "Nigeria", is mentioned, you people feels otherwise. Damn!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

There is no team in that group that I fear. I saw how rubbish Egypt was at the world cup. Uganda is not a good team. Guinea is also not a good team. If Nigeria prepares well, Nigeria will top that group. We have to use the camping period wisely. Got to score more on set pieces and etc.

nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

I am sure they would all be happy to play Nigeria.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Odas wrote:
Damunk wrote:
1naija wrote:

Egypt
Uganda
Guinea

Algeria
Cameroon
Zambia.

Na fear dey catch am.
... I think so too :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I no blame the bobo,na so e dey do me all time
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

when Nigeria is serious to play and prepare well - no team in Africa can match us - that is the fact.

But On world stage we are still not good enough to match the top 10 teams - serious or no serious
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Egypt
Uganda
Guinea
If you Put Ghana in the same group with ... Algeria, Cameroon and Zambia, no World Cup for you ... which explains why you rightfully DNQ for the WC while better countries qualified :taunt:
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

In Uganda, we play the game for fun! Everyday!

Even when we had bad management and poor funding we still played footie for fun.
Now we have decent FUFA management and good funding.

So 9ja, and the rest of Africa go heir gwen come 2019.
kastro11
Egg
Egg

Post by kastro11 »

ohenhen1 wrote:There is no team in that group that I fear. I saw how rubbish Egypt was at the world cup. Uganda is not a good team. Guinea is also not a good team. If Nigeria prepares well, Nigeria will top that group. We have to use the camping period wisely. Got to score more on set pieces and etc.
Lol the WC is long gone. We have a much better manager now who doesn't play anti-football and got rid of the dead weight he kept on the squad, while actually calling up proper players left off the squad. Only country that has a positive GD in double digits after 5 matches.

We made the final of the last one with a very weak squad compared to now. Lol the ACN been our shiit for time. We'll probably win this one too.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

kastro11 wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:There is no team in that group that I fear. I saw how rubbish Egypt was at the world cup. Uganda is not a good team. Guinea is also not a good team. If Nigeria prepares well, Nigeria will top that group. We have to use the camping period wisely. Got to score more on set pieces and etc.
Lol the WC is long gone. We have a much better manager now who doesn't play anti-football and got rid of the dead weight he kept on the squad, while actually calling up proper players left off the squad. Only country that has a positive GD in double digits after 5 matches.

We made the final of the last one with a very weak squad compared to now. Lol the ACN been our shiit for time. We'll probably win this one too.

I watched the game against Tunisia. I don't fear Egypt.

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Kabalega wrote:In Uganda, we play the game for fun! Everyday!

Even when we had bad management and poor funding we still played footie for fun.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Chief Kabalega, I like your style. You are not scared at all even if you know what will happen. Well, pray we don't jam in the next AFCON because even with your goalkeeper "Oyongo"; or whatever his name is, you will chop some CANE.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

We noticed.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Odas wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Chief Kabalega, I like your style. You are not scared at all even if you know what will happen. Well, pray we don't jam in the next AFCON because even with your goalkeeper "Oyongo"; or whatever his name is, you will chop some CANE.
You forgot the defensive prowess of Murshid Juuko and Kalid Aucho among others.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Kabalega wrote:
Odas wrote:

You forgot the defensive prowess of Murshid Juuko and Kalid Aucho among others.
Okay - bros! Just pray HARD we don't jam in the AFCON; that's all, else you won't like what will happen to you and your team :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: