Nigeria vs Uganda Match Video

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

pens
Egg
Egg
Nigeria vs Uganda Match Video

Post by pens »

Remember the three Rs: Respect for your self; Respect for others; Responsibility for all your actions.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria vs Uganda Match Video

Post by Kabalega »

Was this game free for the fans?
The stadium was packed.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Collins is a good player, he just needs to work on his defensive shift some more,and we will have a complete LB... great find by Rohr.
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

We 9ja still have a long way to........ the people not even ashamed that the television coverage of the national league in the uk is far better than the coverage of this international friendly.’ I want hear the excuses in defence of this national disgrace.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Flex Swift wrote:We 9ja still have a long way to........ the people not even ashamed that the television coverage of the national league in the uk is far better than the coverage of this international friendly.’ I want hear the excuses in defence of this national disgrace.
I mean why comparism? Are we the United Kingdom? Dude criticize if you are going to but comparing apples and oranges is not the way to go.
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Robbynice wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:We 9ja still have a long way to........ the people not even ashamed that the television coverage of the national league in the uk is far better than the coverage of this international friendly.’ I want hear the excuses in defence of this national disgrace.
I mean why comparism? Are we the United Kingdom? Dude criticize if you are going to but comparing apples and oranges is not the way to go.
We don’t have to go to UK, coverage/camera angles in Uyo are much better than this ‘very brand new’ stadium.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Robbynice wrote:
I knew you would come out to defend this disgraceful coverage. I tried to watch the game live and had to switch the crap off because the coverage was so poor. Why are we always different ???what really gets me is that people will defend this crap. Why did the creator put worst humans being on earth and place all of them in Nigeria???? Look at this crap coverage in 2018. We just seem to have the worst of everything the only real enjoyment is our music and football and we can only enjoy good coverage of a game featuring Nigeria if it take place outside of the country. If you don’t know this is a national disgrace. We played Liberia a couple months ago even that was better coverage that what was presented for this friendly. We want foreign born players to play for Nigeria seeing that would turn them away for sure. You want company sponsors that is enough to turn them away. I now understand why Cameroon played Brazil while we played Uganda and cannot attract top teams to play against us.