AWCON 2018: GHANA CRASHES OUT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: AWCON 2018: GHANA CRASHES OUT

Post by Damunk »

Purity wrote:Cameroon girls very physical. Nigeria very lucky to beat Cameroon at the last finals in Yaounde.. This Camerronin team is the vest team in this championship.

If Nigeria beats E.Guinea and manages to win South Africa, then Falcons can dream of retaining the cup.
Come again? :blink:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Damunk wrote:
Purity wrote:Cameroon girls very physical. Nigeria very lucky to beat Cameroon at the last finals in Yaounde.. This Camerronin team is the vest team in this championship.

If Nigeria beats E.Guinea and manages to win South Africa, then Falcons can dream of retaining the cup.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I saw that too, but I don't want trouble today, so I moved-on.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Damunk wrote:

Bros, you’ll be shocked how common place the highlighted phrase is used in Naija... :oops:

Meanwhile, it turns out the Equatorial Guinea has NOT been mathematically eliminated...
If E. Guinea beats Nigeria and South Africa beats Zambia, E. Guinea qualifies on head-to-head.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Gotti wrote:
Damunk wrote:

Bros, you’ll be shocked how common place the highlighted phrase is used in Naija... :oops:

Meanwhile, it turns out the Equatorial Guinea has NOT been mathematically eliminated...
If E. Guinea beats Nigeria and South Africa beats Zambia, E. Guinea qualifies on head-to-head.
True, but my confusion wasn't even about the language.

I'm trying to figure out how we can meet and beat Sth African again, before we "then" begin to "dream of retaining the cup"
We cant meet Sth Africa again before the final if both teams make it.
If we beat them in a final, we've won it already.

Naim I come confuse....
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Damunk wrote:
Gotti wrote:
Damunk wrote:

True, but my confusion wasn't even about the language.

I'm trying to figure out how we can meet and beat Sth African again, before we "then" begin to "dream of retaining the cup"
We cant meet Sth Africa again before the final if both teams make it.
If we beat them in a final, we've won it already.

Naim I come confuse....
Saw that too and wondered if it’s one of those palmy induced posts or just plain ‘I need to say something, anything... for the heck of it’ posts. :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Meanwhile, we are up 2-0 against E. Guinea in the 20th minute...
In the other game, Zambia has just equalized vs S. Africa, making it 1-1 midway in the 1H
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Gotti wrote:Meanwhile, we are up 2-0 against E. Guinea in the 20th minute...
In the other game, Zambia has just equalized vs S. Africa, making it 1-1 midway in the 1H
Make that 3-0 up in the 22d minute...
Two goals thus far by SuperZee Oshoala!
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Gotti wrote:
Gotti wrote:Meanwhile, we are up 2-0 against E. Guinea in the 20th minute...
Make that 3-0 up in the 22d minute...
Two goals thus far by SuperZee Oshoala!
4-0 and a hat trick.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
K
Egg
Egg

Post by K »

Eq. Guinea thread: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=292298
visit the village square
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Robbynice wrote:
truetalk wrote:Too Bad for Bayana. All the huffing & puffing will likely not get them a WC ticket.

They lose to Cameroon, while we beat Mali to make the WC.

The finals vs Cameroon will be a good game, but I think the falcons will win. The team will get better as the tournament progresses and SuperZee will break out soon.
Baba we never comot group stage and you are talking of finals...LOL!
Robbyjinx, when some of us say 'ON THE GREEN GRASS', It should be taken seriously.

Congratulations Falcons.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

truetalk wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
truetalk wrote:Too Bad for Bayana. All the huffing & puffing will likely not get them a WC ticket.

They lose to Cameroon, while we beat Mali to make the WC.

The finals vs Cameroon will be a good game, but I think the falcons will win. The team will get better as the tournament progresses and SuperZee will break out soon.
Baba we never comot group stage and you are talking of finals...LOL!
Robbyjinx, when some of us say 'ON THE GREEN GRASS', It should be taken seriously.

Congratulations Falcons.
Congrats to the Falcons but baba you said the finals will be vs Cameroon not the SF... :taunt: :D
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger