Bayern 3 Fortuna 3/Mainz 1 Dortmund 2 FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Bayern 3 Fortuna 3/Mainz 1 Dortmund 2 FT

Post by Scipio Africanus »

against Fortuna :lol: :lol:

3-2 to Bayern, 83rd min. Man I hope Fortuna score! :thumbs:

Meanwhile Dortmund up 2-1 against Mainz. Mainz looking VERY dangerous and good for a goal at any time.
Last edited by Scipio Africanus on Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Bayern hanging on for dear life ...

Squeaky bum time for Dortmund. 5 mins injury time.

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

And Bayern could not hang on! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 3-3!!!!! Fortunaaaa!!!!

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

FT. If Mainz do not score in injury time, Dortmund will extend their lead against Bayern to 9 points! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

FT in the Dortmund game. Dortmund win 2-1! :thumbs:

9 point lead over Bayern! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Wha choo looking at?!
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Scipio Africanus wrote:And Bayern could not hang on! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 3-3!!!!! Fortunaaaa!!!!
On an interesting note a young belgian of congolese descent on loan from watford scored a hattrick against Bayern today - his name na Lukebakio and he is 21. :clap: :clap: :clap:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Scipio Africanus wrote:And Bayern could not hang on! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 3-3!!!!! Fortunaaaa!!!!
VAR is killing Bayern..............before VAR, all their offside goals were allowed and good goals from opponents were not given. If their opponents complain, a coupled of their players get red carded.

Foolish yawa cheating team. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Siddonlook11 wrote:
On an interesting note a young belgian of congolese descent on loan from watford scored a hattrick against Bayern today - his name na Lukebakio and he is 21. :clap: :clap: :clap:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Looks like a very promising chap.

Wha choo looking at?!
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

zee wrote:
VAR is killing Bayern..............before VAR, all their offside goals were allowed and good goals from opponents were not given. If their opponents complain, a coupled of their players get red carded.

Foolish yawa cheating team. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think might be onto something there.....saw the same thing with Real Madrid today....Referee actually disallowed Eibar's opening goal only for VAR to say otherwise. It wasnt the first time where they did that to Madrid. Its not a coincidence that since the introduction of VAR some big teams are struggling
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

zee wrote:

They always have their plan B. Buy all the good players from everyone else. As long as they do not come for Paco :thumbs: and Reus with their stinking money, all is good.

Wha choo looking at?!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Bayern 3 Fortuna 3/Mainz 1 Dortmund 2 FT

Post by Cristao II »

Niko Kovac is a goner..
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Some quality football at the Wanda Metropolitano
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

txj wrote:Some quality football at the Wanda Metropolitano
And what did you say about Dembele again?

Like I have been telling you the problem is the coach.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

bk-one wrote:

He is a poor professional, his goal notwithstanding...

Everybody in football knows it...

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

txj wrote:
bk-one wrote:

Everybody you mean...you, agenda driven media and the useless Valverde

Its weird that.....the same poor professional seems to be scoring very important goals for the manager who is consistently benching him even when he is playing well.

He is a young player....he will make mistakes and just like most gifted young players....you have to play him in order to iron out his flaws....not bench him every time he is making small mistakes.

The same poor professional is scoring important goals whilst the likes of Sergi Roberto are consistently playing crap but somehow the same manager keeps on rewarding them for consistently playing crap.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

bk-one wrote:
txj wrote:
bk-one wrote:

Its weird that.....the same poor professional seems to be scoring very important goals for the manager who is consistently benching him even when he is playing well.

He is a young player....he will make mistakes and just like most gifted young players....you have to play him in order to iron out his flaws....not bench him every time he is making small mistakes.

The same poor professional is scoring important goals whilst the likes of Sergi Roberto are consistently playing crap but somehow the same manager keeps on rewarding them for consistently playing crap.
He's been a poor professional going back to his Dortmund days.

His French international manager complains about it...

Even his agent admits he needs to improve his professionalism!

When you spend more than 100m on a player, you cannot afford such sloppiness. His goals return and overall performance does not begin to justify the investment.

https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol/f ... lidad.html

https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol/f ... barca.html

https://www.sport-english.com/en/news/b ... ge-7143768

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

zee wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You have a massive point.

Please update the score.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

txj wrote:
bk-one wrote:
txj wrote:
bk-one wrote:

When you spend more than 100m on a player, you cannot afford such sloppiness. His goals return and overall performance does not begin to justify the investment.

I see your links are from newspapers thatare Barca's mouthpieces. I am not saying Dembele is a saint but I see this differently. The kid has been pushed and treated poorly, with his back against the wall, he has lasted out at times.

Deschamp is not criticising the player, he has no problem with the player. He makes it clear he only knows what the press say, referring to one incident he refused to turn up for training because of a stomach bug. Deschamp also days he turns up late for training but he is not the only one, advising him to change certain aspects of his character. That's fair enough and good advice. It is not criticism questioning his professionalism. It is also nowhere as bad as the Barca newspapers.

Barca wants everyone to believe the player they made all those promises to in convincing him to sign for them but are now failing by not playing him is a poor pro. Then you have Barca's orchestrated leaks and lies about his professionalism to their fans via the press to justify their failing of the player. Dembele cannot win the PR war, but I try to look at both sides. I do not believe everything I read in the press, I also read what his side say about Barca, it is not complimentary.

A lot has been written and said about Dembele but the worst has to be the journalist, who said Barca are playing classical music and Dembele is playing hip hop. What pretentious racist rubbish that was. But it is also the sort of crap he has to put up with. Dembele will not suffer fools gladly and Barca do not like a kid who stands up for himself.

The player gets on the pitch and he delivers, yet the Coach refuses to give him a start. Dembele has put up with so much rubbish because he refuses to be treated like a 2nd class citizen. If Dembele is angry and lashing out, I cannot fault the player only. I fault the club more because they have failed the player and mismanaged the whole issue.
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

Waffiman wrote:
txj wrote:
bk-one wrote:
txj wrote:
bk-one wrote:

I see your links are from newspapers thatare Barca's mouthpieces. I am not saying Dembele is a saint but I see this differently. The kid has been pushed and treated poorly, with his back against the wall, he has lasted out at times.

Deschamp is not criticising the player, he has no problem with the player. He makes it clear he only knows what the press say, referring to one incident he refused to turn up for training because of a stomach bug. Deschamp also days he turns up late for training but he is not the only one, advising him to change certain aspects of his character. That's fair enough and good advice. It is not criticism questioning his professionalism. It is also nowhere as bad as the Barca newspapers.

Barca wants everyone to believe the player they made all those promises to in convincing him to sign for them but are now failing by not playing him is a poor pro. Then you have Barca's orchestrated leaks and lies about his professionalism to their fans via the press to justify their failing of the player. Dembele cannot win the PR war, but I try to look at both sides. I do not believe everything I read in the press, I also read what his side say about Barca, it is not complimentary.

A lot has been written and said about Dembele but the worst has to be the journalist, who said Barca are playing classical music and Dembele is playing hip hop. What pretentious racist rubbish that was. But it is also the sort of crap he has to put up with. Dembele will not suffer fools gladly and Barca do not like a kid who stands up for himself.

The player gets on the pitch and he delivers, yet the Coach refuses to give him a start. Dembele has put up with so much rubbish because he refuses to be treated like a 2nd class citizen. If Dembele is angry and lashing out, I cannot fault the player only. I fault the club more because they have failed the player and mismanaged the whole issue.
You are wasting time with him....He has failed to explain why Dembele is a poor professional......Dembele is doing exactly the same things young professional players are doing(gaming/hip-hop, e.t.c). Dembele is a devout muslim who doesnt drink, party nor smoke. I gave him an example of Malcom who is facing same on-field issues like Dembele. The issue is the coach who doesnt know how to use both of them but instead of them accepting that, they will rather drag Dembele's(later on its going to be Malcom) name on the mud.

The same poor professional rescued seven points for the club this season.

https://www.sport-english.com/en/news/b ... ds-6365590
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

bk-one wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
txj wrote:
bk-one wrote:
txj wrote:
bk-one wrote:

You are wasting time with him....He has failed to explain why Dembele is a poor professional......Dembele is doing exactly the same things young professional players are doing(gaming/hip-hop, e.t.c). Dembele is a devout muslim who doesnt drink, party nor smoke. I gave him an example of Malcom who is facing same on-field issues like Dembele. The issue is the coach who doesnt know how to use both of them but instead of them accepting that, they will rather drag Dembele's(later on its going to be Malcom) name on the mud.

The same poor professional rescued seven points for the club this season.

https://www.sport-english.com/en/news/b ... ds-6365590
I was going to come on to this. Clubs like Barca have serious issues. Where a club like Arsenal is respectful and sensitive to their players needs, Barca are arrogant expecting the player to bow to their needs. At Arsenal, they have a mosque commission by the Inman of the local mosque for Arsenal Muslim prayers at the training ground and the stadium. Their food is strictly halal and you know what, the majority of the players prefer it.

For example, I am a Christian but I only eat halal meat.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Waffiman wrote:I was going to come on to this. Clubs like Barca have serious issues. Where a club like Arsenal is respectful and sensitive to their players needs, Barca are arrogant expecting the player to bow to their needs. At Arsenal, they have a mosque commission by the Inman of the local mosque for Arsenal Muslim prayers at the training ground and the stadium. Their food is strictly halal and you know what, the majority of the players prefer it.

You forgot the part where Barca offered a chef to help him with his diet.

You claim Deschamps is not complaining but that is actually not true.

The dieting is one thing, but what about the unprofessionalism? Even his agent admits he needs to improve!

Back in Germany Jurgen Klopp has had to file a case against him for thrashing his apartment b/4 he left for Spain. Is Klopp also part of Barca press?

When a team signs a player for $125m, they should expect him to bow to their wishes, not the other way round like kitty cat clubs like Arsenal!

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

txj wrote:
Waffiman wrote:I was going to come on to this. Clubs like Barca have serious issues. Where a club like Arsenal is respectful and sensitive to their players needs, Barca are arrogant expecting the player to bow to their needs. At Arsenal, they have a mosque commission by the Inman of the local mosque for Arsenal Muslim prayers at the training ground and the stadium. Their food is strictly halal and you know what, the majority of the players prefer it.

The dieting is one thing, but what about the unprofessionalism? Even his agent admits he needs to improve!

Back in Germany Jurgen Klopp has had to file a case against him for thrashing his apartment b/4 he left for Spain. Is Klopp also part of Barca press?

When a team signs a player for $125m, they should expect him to bow to their wishes, not the other way round like kitty cat clubs like Arsenal!
You offer a chef after the player refused to eat your food. How can it be that any club that is respectful and sensitive to their player's needs should it come to that? That was shameful. Why is it that the player had to make a stand before they brought in this so called chef?

Before you sign the player, you do your homework and ensure you take care of the player's religious needs inter alia. A club like Barca don't need to be told this but Dembele is Muslim and Black, they did not care because they expect him to fit into their ways.

txj, unless I am getting my dates wrong, Klopp was at Liverpool when Dembele was leaving for Spain.

I need to attend to a matter urgently, I will be back to respond to the other points.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Waffiman wrote:
txj wrote:

You offer a chef after the player refused to eat your food. How can it be that any club that is respectful and sensitive to their player's needs should it come to that? That was shameful. Why is it that the player had to make a stand before they brought in this so called chef?

Before you sign the player, you do your homework and ensure you take care of the player's religious needs inter alia. A club like Barca don't need to be told this but Dembele is Muslim and Black, they did not care because they expect him to fit into their ways.

txj, unless I am getting my dates wrong, Klopp was at Liverpool when Dembele was leaving for Spain.

I need to attend to a matter urgently, I will be back to respond to the other points.
Stop making stuff up bro! They've had muslim players before. Remember Seydou Keita?

The issue of dieting came up for a reason- it came up for his poor dieting habits not his choice of halal food...

On Klopp you did not get your dates wrong; you got your facts wrong! He lived in Klopp's apartment in Dortmund. Remember Dortmund? The club he coached for years?

This is not about respect for a player. It's about the lack of professionalism of the player.

I can understand if your argument is that it serves Barca right, given how they got the player in the first place. But don't bring race or religion into it!
Last edited by txj on Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.