Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:55 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:44 pm
Posts: 13918
Location: Here
After all these years of going to the WC and playing away qualifiers, you cannot get simple logistics right? :shock: :shock:

_________________
"The young Walt Disney was sacked because he lacked imagination. They advised Marilyn Monroe to become a secretary and Elvis to go back to driving a lorry."


Last edited by Kabalega on Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 28928
in Uganda, your players sleep 10 in one bed. Where the problem at?

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 45299
Kabalega wrote:
After all these years of going to the WC and playing away qualifiers? :shock: :shock:


we are not uganda. try again.

ps. you don fix the live wire hanging in your ghetto locker room?

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:44 pm
Posts: 13918
Location: Here
metalalloy wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
After all these years of going to the WC and playing away qualifiers? :shock: :shock:


we are not uganda. try again.

ps. you don fix the live wire hanging in your ghetto locker room?

:lol: :lol: The work order will take some time.

Seriously Keshi, Oliseh e.t.c. would not stand for this in their playing days.

_________________
"The young Walt Disney was sacked because he lacked imagination. They advised Marilyn Monroe to become a secretary and Elvis to go back to driving a lorry."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 6757
Kabalega wrote:
After all these years of going to the WC and playing away qualifiers, you cannot get simple logistics right? :shock: :shock:

Give us the details

_________________
Uzoho -- Shehu, TroostEkong, Balogun, Awaziem -- Onazi, Ndidi, Iwobi, Musa -- Kalu, Success


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:44 pm
Posts: 13918
Location: Here
Rawlings wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
After all these years of going to the WC and playing away qualifiers, you cannot get simple logistics right? :shock: :shock:

Give us the details

See the video in this thread viewtopic.php?f=1&t=292278

Rohr revealed that in SA, two players were asked to sleep in rooms with just one single bed. :shock:
The way he said was actually hilarious. :D

He indicated that logistics were 9ja's biggest problem and that more experienced players would probably make noise (like KPB ...) but apparently younger players simply take such things in stride.
But he didn't want to get into it although you could tell that it bothers him.

_________________
"The young Walt Disney was sacked because he lacked imagination. They advised Marilyn Monroe to become a secretary and Elvis to go back to driving a lorry."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:57 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 45062
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Kabalega wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
After all these years of going to the WC and playing away qualifiers, you cannot get simple logistics right? :shock: :shock:

Give us the details

See the video in this thread viewtopic.php?f=1&t=292278

Rohr revealed that in SA, two players were asked to sleep in rooms with just one single bed. :shock:
The way he said was actually hilarious. :D

He indicated that logistics were 9ja's biggest problem and that more experienced players would probably make noise (like KPB ...) but apparently younger players simply take such things in stride.
But he didn't want to get into it although you could tell that it bothers him.


When you entrust logistics to unCivil Servants that is what you will get.
They are probably skimming off the top.

_________________
I pledge to Nigeria my country
To be faithful, loyal and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity and uphold her honor and glory
So help me God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 45299
Kabalega wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
After all these years of going to the WC and playing away qualifiers, you cannot get simple logistics right? :shock: :shock:

Give us the details

See the video in this thread viewtopic.php?f=1&t=292278

Rohr revealed that in SA, two players were asked to sleep in rooms with just one single bed. :shock:
The way he said was actually hilarious. :D

He indicated that logistics were 9ja's biggest problem and that more experienced players would probably make noise (like KPB ...) but apparently younger players simply take such things in stride.
But he didn't want to get into it although you could tell that it bothers him.



By whom? He specifically said that "the rooms were not ready, they only have one bed for two players" How do you know that it was not a mixup by the hotel?

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:35 am 
Online

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:14 pm
Posts: 7582
Cellular wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
After all these years of going to the WC and playing away qualifiers, you cannot get simple logistics right? :shock: :shock:

Give us the details

See the video in this thread viewtopic.php?f=1&t=292278

Rohr revealed that in SA, two players were asked to sleep in rooms with just one single bed. :shock:
The way he said was actually hilarious. :D

He indicated that logistics were 9ja's biggest problem and that more experienced players would probably make noise (like KPB ...) but apparently younger players simply take such things in stride.
But he didn't want to get into it although you could tell that it bothers him.


When you entrust logistics to unCivil Servants that is what you will get.
They are probably skimming off the top.



Last I checked it's the home team that makes accommodation arrangements for the visiting team. Of course we had the option of rejecting said arrangement but that's a different question.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 45299
mystic wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
After all these years of going to the WC and playing away qualifiers, you cannot get simple logistics right? :shock: :shock:

Give us the details

See the video in this thread viewtopic.php?f=1&t=292278

Rohr revealed that in SA, two players were asked to sleep in rooms with just one single bed. :shock:
The way he said was actually hilarious. :D

He indicated that logistics were 9ja's biggest problem and that more experienced players would probably make noise (like KPB ...) but apparently younger players simply take such things in stride.
But he didn't want to get into it although you could tell that it bothers him.


When you entrust logistics to unCivil Servants that is what you will get.
They are probably skimming off the top.



Last I checked it's the home team that makes accommodation arrangements for the visiting team. Of course we had the option of rejecting said arrangement but that's a different question.


Don't mind Kabalega. He is simply being disingenuous. The rooms were not set up by the hotel and he automatically saw an avenue to troll Nigeria.

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:44 pm
Posts: 13918
Location: Here
metalalloy wrote:
mystic wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
After all these years of going to the WC and playing away qualifiers, you cannot get simple logistics right? :shock: :shock:

Give us the details

See the video in this thread viewtopic.php?f=1&t=292278

Rohr revealed that in SA, two players were asked to sleep in rooms with just one single bed. :shock:
The way he said was actually hilarious. :D

He indicated that logistics were 9ja's biggest problem and that more experienced players would probably make noise (like KPB ...) but apparently younger players simply take such things in stride.
But he didn't want to get into it although you could tell that it bothers him.


When you entrust logistics to unCivil Servants that is what you will get.
They are probably skimming off the top.



Last I checked it's the home team that makes accommodation arrangements for the visiting team. Of course we had the option of rejecting said arrangement but that's a different question.


Don't mind Kabalega. He is simply being disingenuous. The rooms were not set up by the hotel and he automatically saw an avenue to troll Nigeria.

You guys are shamelessly finding excuses for this snafu? :lol: :lol:
How can you make such excuses given the context of Rohr's comments? :shock:
It's not one isolated incident.

Rohr talked about the poor itinerary, the cramped airline seats, e.t.c before he talked about the hotel arrangements.
Nigeria has been qualifying for so long and like you guys like to remind us, gone to WC often, that they should not be having such logistical issues in 2018.

Luckily there is video evidence. :D

_________________
"The young Walt Disney was sacked because he lacked imagination. They advised Marilyn Monroe to become a secretary and Elvis to go back to driving a lorry."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 45299
Again, there is no indication in the video that the bed issue is the fault of the NFF! jeez how difficult is it to comprehend?

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:44 pm
Posts: 13918
Location: Here
metalalloy wrote:
Again, there is no indication in the video that the bed issue is the fault of the NFF! jeez how difficult is it to comprehend?

There is no indication in the video that bed issue is not the fault of the NFF.

However, given the litany of poor logistical events before and after the hotel wahala, there is a very high probability that the NFF were at fault.

Of course, the airlines or travel agents could have been at fault for the bad itinerary. :taunt: :taunt:

_________________
"The young Walt Disney was sacked because he lacked imagination. They advised Marilyn Monroe to become a secretary and Elvis to go back to driving a lorry."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 45299
Kabalega wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Again, there is no indication in the video that the bed issue is the fault of the NFF! jeez how difficult is it to comprehend?

There is no indication in the video that bed issue is not the fault of the NFF.

However, given the litany of poor logistical events before and after the hotel wahala, there is a very high probability that the NFF were at fault.

Of course, the airlines or travel agents could have been at fault for the bad itinerary. :taunt: :taunt:


You claimed "9ja Book (sic) 2 players in 1 Bed" the onus is on you to prove your daft claim. :taunt:

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 12:29 am
Posts: 50514
metalalloy wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
After all these years of going to the WC and playing away qualifiers, you cannot get simple logistics right? :shock: :shock:

Give us the details

See the video in this thread viewtopic.php?f=1&t=292278

Rohr revealed that in SA, two players were asked to sleep in rooms with just one single bed. :shock:
The way he said was actually hilarious. :D

He indicated that logistics were 9ja's biggest problem and that more experienced players would probably make noise (like KPB ...) but apparently younger players simply take such things in stride.
But he didn't want to get into it although you could tell that it bothers him.



By whom? He specifically said that "the rooms were not ready, they only have one bed for two players" How do you know that it was not a mixup by the hotel?

South Africa is notorious for this...when they won the only Afcon they will EVER win na because the Tunisian players sat in chairs in the lounge the night before the final...hotel claimed the rooms were booked full..
pa

_________________
Image
MISSION STATEMENT:To help Middle America’s families identify and resolve
critical financial matters that they have not addressed
and of which they may not even be aware

I KNOW MY FOOTBALL!!!!!
You have eyes, use it!-Robbynice,2011
CLUBS: CHELSEA FC, 3SC IBADAN.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:44 pm
Posts: 13918
Location: Here
metalalloy wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Again, there is no indication in the video that the bed issue is the fault of the NFF! jeez how difficult is it to comprehend?

There is no indication in the video that bed issue is not the fault of the NFF.

However, given the litany of poor logistical events before and after the hotel wahala, there is a very high probability that the NFF were at fault.

Of course, the airlines or travel agents could have been at fault for the bad itinerary. :taunt: :taunt:


You claimed "9ja Book (sic) 2 players in 1 Bed" the onus is on you to prove your daft claim. :taunt:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You missed the question mark?
I wrote, "Abeg, How can 9ja Book 2 players in 1 Bed?"

Now you are resorting to cheap stunts, which you cannot even pull off? :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
"The young Walt Disney was sacked because he lacked imagination. They advised Marilyn Monroe to become a secretary and Elvis to go back to driving a lorry."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 45299
Kabalega wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Again, there is no indication in the video that the bed issue is the fault of the NFF! jeez how difficult is it to comprehend?

There is no indication in the video that bed issue is not the fault of the NFF.

However, given the litany of poor logistical events before and after the hotel wahala, there is a very high probability that the NFF were at fault.

Of course, the airlines or travel agents could have been at fault for the bad itinerary. :taunt: :taunt:


You claimed "9ja Book (sic) 2 players in 1 Bed" the onus is on you to prove your daft claim. :taunt:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You missed the question mark?
I wrote, "Abeg, How can 9ja Book 2 players in 1 Bed?"

Now you are resorting to cheap stunts, which you cannot even pull off? :rotf: :rotf:


Simple english lesson:

9ja Book 2 players in 1 Bed? = legit question
How can 9ja Book 2 players in 1 Bed? = weak pathetic troll attempt.

Stick to drinking tusker, and leave the trolling to more capable parties on this board :taunt:

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:44 pm
Posts: 13918
Location: Here
metalalloy wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Again, there is no indication in the video that the bed issue is the fault of the NFF! jeez how difficult is it to comprehend?

There is no indication in the video that bed issue is not the fault of the NFF.

However, given the litany of poor logistical events before and after the hotel wahala, there is a very high probability that the NFF were at fault.

Of course, the airlines or travel agents could have been at fault for the bad itinerary. :taunt: :taunt:


You claimed "9ja Book (sic) 2 players in 1 Bed" the onus is on you to prove your daft claim. :taunt:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You missed the question mark?
I wrote, "Abeg, How can 9ja Book 2 players in 1 Bed?"

Now you are resorting to cheap stunts, which you cannot even pull off? :rotf: :rotf:


Simple english lesson:

9ja Book 2 players in 1 Bed? = legit question
How can 9ja Book 2 players in 1 Bed? = weak pathetic troll attempt.

Stick to drinking tusker, and leave the trolling to more capable parties on this board :taunt:

Thank you for answering my question. :D :clap: :clap:

_________________
"The young Walt Disney was sacked because he lacked imagination. They advised Marilyn Monroe to become a secretary and Elvis to go back to driving a lorry."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 6757
Kabalega wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

Simple english lesson:

9ja Book 2 players in 1 Bed? = legit question
How can 9ja Book 2 players in 1 Bed? = weak pathetic troll attempt.

Stick to drinking tusker, and leave the trolling to more capable parties on this board :taunt:

Thank you for answering my question. :D :clap: :clap:


Kabalega, let it go
This is normal in Naija
when I was there, a couple of moths ago, I was asked to sleep in the same bed with my uncle (83-year-old)
I refused and booked a "hotel"

_________________
Uzoho -- Shehu, TroostEkong, Balogun, Awaziem -- Onazi, Ndidi, Iwobi, Musa -- Kalu, Success


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:43 pm
Posts: 18939
Location: Nsukka
Kabalega wrote:
After all these years of going to the WC and playing away qualifiers, you cannot get simple logistics right? :shock: :shock:



This may lead to players having carnal knowledge of each other! Cheii. I guess it's not illegal . Don't try this in E.A!!

_________________
Just give time a chance. It will replace without bias:
~ beauty with ugliness
~ affluence with poverty
~ arrogance with humility


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: mystic, oscar52 and 35 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group