Copa libertadores madness {Kasala don burst for Boca}

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Copa libertadores madness

Post by metalalloy »

oloye wrote: Abeg for the last video... Na which kain blow dey make trouser fall down from person yansh :roll:
:rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

oloye wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
jette1 wrote:
ohsee wrote:
jette1 wrote:like i already stated already; these are jobless people. if they had a career football follower ship would be secondary like you see in western nations and Africa. these are no virtues to emulate as Mugus like CIC would like you to believe. there is absolutely nothing in Argentina any Nigerian should be jealous of. it is wretched country.
Aren't you the guy always posting amateur academic psychology on Rant and Rave? You have not figured this one out? Have you read Bill Buford's Among the Thugs? When English football thugs terrorized Europe, you think it was jobless people who invaded countries on the continent? Many had high-paying jobs and a few were career people.

It's a modern tribal thing my friend, something young men do when they can get away with it, and sometimes when they can't get away with it. Some people think tribal war is in human blood, particularly in the blood of young men. In tribal days, the score was calculated in human heads. :idea: Today they smash things and throw rocks instead of spears.

Argentinians take football very seriously. Their club football can be total madness, and the maddest of all is the Boca v River Plate derby. Some people suggest that you cannot call yourself a real world football fan until you have gone to see the spectacle known as the Superclassico, the greatest derby in the world, and the globe's Eighth Wonder. The stadia literally quake throughout the game with fans jumping up and down non-stop.

Don't yab what you don't understand. Africans ke? We have nothing on these folks.
I just now stumbled on your 'narrative' and that's being generous if you wanna keep this civil. Perhaps you need to visit the US at some point in your life and go and see American football - the ultimate violent sports and how the players and fans have adapted. That your so called remnant tribal war tendencies embedded in human traits are now expressed in less violent ways in highly civilized industrialized nations. Environment is the greatest transformer of most of our violent innate pathways. And our innate tendencies don't change much in places where the environment haven't changed much. But I'm at work at the moment so check this page for evidence based non violent debunk of your narrative.

Im back as i promised I would; first let me at a very basic level deconstruct your misinformed premise on basic Psych 101. the first things you learn in psych is that at cellular level certain genes that control certain traits become recessive and the traits less expressed the more the need for it become defunct. And the ultimate determinant of expression or non expression of a given trait is the environment. the more the environment changes in favor of a previously difficult task the less the need for a given related gene to toughen it up and hence the more recessive it becomes. let me systematically give you a simple example of this at play. The isolated islanders in the news recently somewhere in the pacific ocean that killed that white dude are just like me and you anatomically yet they still operate on fear factors because their environment hasn't changed much. as opposed to yourself where tempered emotions have been intergenerationally transmitted onto you hence rendering your once dominant violent related gene recessive and un-needed. honestly this is a waste of my time my friend i got better things to do.

[/video]

[/video]

[/video]

[/video]

Ahem uncle easy abeg.
Abeg for the last video... Na which kain blow dey make trouser fall down from person yansh :roll:
egbon mi, you no see how the vibration from the punch take time travel down his body to his waist before the belt say "me I no fit hold dis one o"
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

metalalloy wrote:
oloye wrote: Abeg for the last video... Na which kain blow dey make trouser fall down from person yansh :roll:
:rotf:
You dey laugh, that man Don suffer from brain damage, as it appears his brain sent a message to his waist to shrink and let the trouser down. He was not holding the trouser before the blow, how can the trouser just fall down like that :scared:?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

pajimoh wrote:
oloye wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
jette1 wrote:
ohsee wrote:
jette1 wrote:like i already stated already; these are jobless people. if they had a career football follower ship would be secondary like you see in western nations and Africa. these are no virtues to emulate as Mugus like CIC would like you to believe. there is absolutely nothing in Argentina any Nigerian should be jealous of. it is wretched country.
Aren't you the guy always posting amateur academic psychology on Rant and Rave? You have not figured this one out? Have you read Bill Buford's Among the Thugs? When English football thugs terrorized Europe, you think it was jobless people who invaded countries on the continent? Many had high-paying jobs and a few were career people.

It's a modern tribal thing my friend, something young men do when they can get away with it, and sometimes when they can't get away with it. Some people think tribal war is in human blood, particularly in the blood of young men. In tribal days, the score was calculated in human heads. :idea: Today they smash things and throw rocks instead of spears.

Argentinians take football very seriously. Their club football can be total madness, and the maddest of all is the Boca v River Plate derby. Some people suggest that you cannot call yourself a real world football fan until you have gone to see the spectacle known as the Superclassico, the greatest derby in the world, and the globe's Eighth Wonder. The stadia literally quake throughout the game with fans jumping up and down non-stop.

Don't yab what you don't understand. Africans ke? We have nothing on these folks.
I just now stumbled on your 'narrative' and that's being generous if you wanna keep this civil. Perhaps you need to visit the US at some point in your life and go and see American football - the ultimate violent sports and how the players and fans have adapted. That your so called remnant tribal war tendencies embedded in human traits are now expressed in less violent ways in highly civilized industrialized nations. Environment is the greatest transformer of most of our violent innate pathways. And our innate tendencies don't change much in places where the environment haven't changed much. But I'm at work at the moment so check this page for evidence based non violent debunk of your narrative.

Im back as i promised I would; first let me at a very basic level deconstruct your misinformed premise on basic Psych 101. the first things you learn in psych is that at cellular level certain genes that control certain traits become recessive and the traits less expressed the more the need for it become defunct. And the ultimate determinant of expression or non expression of a given trait is the environment. the more the environment changes in favor of a previously difficult task the less the need for a given related gene to toughen it up and hence the more recessive it becomes. let me systematically give you a simple example of this at play. The isolated islanders in the news recently somewhere in the pacific ocean that killed that white dude are just like me and you anatomically yet they still operate on fear factors because their environment hasn't changed much. as opposed to yourself where tempered emotions have been intergenerationally transmitted onto you hence rendering your once dominant violent related gene recessive and un-needed. honestly this is a waste of my time my friend i got better things to do.

[/video]

[/video]

[/video]

[/video]

Ahem uncle easy abeg.
Abeg for the last video... Na which kain blow dey make trouser fall down from person yansh :roll:
egbon mi, you no see how the vibration from the punch take time travel down his body to his waist before the belt say "me I no fit hold dis one o"
My brother na so fear catch me oh :scared:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

What about the Cairo derby? (Al Ahly -v- Zamalek) Certainly Africa's derby - often in front of 80,000 rabid fans. So contentious that they do not trust an Egyptian to ref it, and have at times used foreign referees!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Game on!

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Almost 40 minutes of play, yet both keepers have hardly touched the ball... They should keep this nonsense to their South America

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Bocaaaaaaa

Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

wiseone wrote:What about the Cairo derby? (Al Ahly -v- Zamalek) Certainly Africa's derby - often in front of 80,000 rabid fans. So contentious that they do not trust an Egyptian to ref it, and have at times used foreign referees!
I saw two of those matches live when I was I kid and lived in Egypt. It is the most fierce rivalry in Africa by a mile!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Copa libertadores madness {Kasala don burst for Boca}

Post by wiseone »

Boca got too gung ho right at the end. With their GK up for a corner and in the opposition penalty area, why did: (a) they put their LAST defender on the edge of the River area, and (b) said last defender try to attack the ball when he knew that he was the last man and that the only thing behind him was wide open space and an open goal for River to score in?

At least they should have had someone on the halfway line just in case River cleared the corner.